Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

The proceeding weeks where things went further wouldn't be me not wanting to step down as an administrator would it? I find it hilarious how everything is kept opaque when TEF's main argument against unfair banning against TEF'ers is transparency.

What would you like me to be transparent about, Tyler? How Stonewall called your mommy and she made you give the money back? How we had to argue with you for three hours just to get the root admin account of our original forums? How you tried to convince us individually to unban you rather than talk to us as a group? How you got angry when we switched the original friend chat? Maybe it was how you tried to tell us how DGS should be run when you hadn't been involved with it for a month and had no idea what the community was even like. Or maybe I'll talk about how we gave you a number of chances to redeem yourself and you [bleep]ed it up every time.

Yeah, let's talk about transparency, Tyler.

This will most likely be deleted. Cue [cabbage]storm.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all true other than the part about my mother being involved. I'm not sure where that rumor started other than the fact she answered the phone and gave it to me while i was sleeping.

As for the chances you gave me, I adhered to the rules set forth. However more rules were made up as we went. This whole debacle today is a perfect example.

Low_C.png

As for the chances you gave me, I adhered to the rules set forth. However more rules were made up as we went. This whole debacle today is a perfect example.

We're not discussing this here anymore. You know exactly what you did. You know we've had this discussion multiple times. You can PM me if you really want to talk about it yet again.

dgs5.jpg

ok.

enough.

I am tired of all this arguing... we're here to dg, not argue with each other and play mod politics.... seriously. ya'll need to get over it. Dhs rankers; let him dg with us, he's not exactly going to corrupt us into... stealing hhb's or anything... He's a good dungeoneerer(bad spelling ik), and keyer, and has been teaching people to key. also; lowc, stop annoying dgs mods; and questioning their authority as it isn't going to get you anywhere.

We're all adults, please, start acting like it and get along with each other, lowc has a right to dg, if you want the rest of the money back, take it up with him. Banning him for questioning your authority and how you go about being moderators of this cc isn't really fair.. That's called a dictatorship. there are enough idiots in dgs cc, aiming for their first chaotics that we can't really be booting someone who is devoted to dging, keying, and teaching people to key.

also, for the people who think I am biased to one side or other in this argument, I'm not, im simply stating tyhe facts as i have been told, and as I see. Both sides are going about this entire argument entirely wrong, and we need to stop fighting and get on.

I don't have issues with either "sides" here, I'm just sick of all this twaffle.

meamzed.png

No, you still don't know the whole story, Meamzed. He will not be unbanned and he will not dungeoneer with DGS teams if it can be prevented. I'll be reporting any posts discussing this further, as we've already gone way out of line with our own rules, much less Tip.it's rules.

dgs5.jpg

MEANWHILE:

73 Dunge, t6 Zerk t5 Desp', Prom 2h and plate. Good to dunge with DGS? (I am trying to get a SSH but so far has proven to be a [bleep]ing nightmare getting)

Popoto.~<3

MEANWHILE:

73 Dunge, t6 Zerk t5 Desp', Prom 2h and plate. Good to dunge with DGS? (I am trying to get a SSH but so far has proven to be a [bleep]ing nightmare getting)

Get t7 zerker and t7 blazer ASAP. Otherwise, yes. :thumbup: Also, I didn't get my hood till 89 dg.

dgs5.jpg

why t7 Blazer, I never use magic since I cant craft Deaths/Bloods. D:

Ah, you're not 70 runecrafting. In that case you should get t5 gatherer (nice for mining/farming) and start saving your tokens for when you eventually bind a surgebox. I highly recommend that you get 70 runecrafting, though, as a CSB is much better than laws for non-keyers (laws should be your ammo bind if you don't have a CSB/hex).

dgs5.jpg

As Grimy said, DGSers will no longer be allowed to advertise for floors in the clan chat if there are banned players on the team.

Who is on the banlist, other than Low_C and Jediace?

You can see it. Go to the clan interface and click the red button on the bottom right hand corner. Shows all the people banned.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

As Grimy said, DGSers will no longer be allowed to advertise for floors in the clan chat if there are banned players on the team.

You can see it. Go to the clan interface and click the red button on the bottom right hand corner. Shows all the people banned.

Thanks! Since I'm not a guest, I'll check it next time I'm on.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

jedi ace isn't banned, he just stopped dungeoneering

Naaxi.png

edit: removed comment on Jediace, as, in hindsight, I should just drop this discussion and move on.

Anyways, to answer Irrational's post, I'm sure you can just ask other members of the cc to check for you if you're suspicious of someone.

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

jedi ace isn't banned, he just stopped dungeoneering

Such a great use of a hexhunter bow. :/

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

I finally got my med to 15 min!! :) :)

EDIT: Now should I try larges from now on?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.