Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Question about dungeoneering binds, I had shadow silk hood bound in members and now I've been dging in ftp I've refused to bind things in fear of losing it, is that a legit fear or is it possible to bind in both members and ftp? Or indeed have I already lost it simply from dging in ftp?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Question about dungeoneering binds, I had shadow silk hood bound in members and now I've been dging in ftp I've refused to bind things in fear of losing it, is that a legit fear or is it possible to bind in both members and ftp? Or indeed have I already lost it simply from dging in ftp?

You can't bind anything in f2p without losing p2p binds.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Well technically, yes, we DO have an IRC channel I believe, but literally no one uses it. I've been with DGS since more or less the beginning and I've never seen a single floor done on IRC.

I think there's only ever two people in the IRC channel - Michael and DrCujo, who is a former ranked keyer.

Anyway, just so everyone knows, I'm F2P till Thursday or Friday. I'll have time to update the wingman section of the guidelines on Monday.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well technically, yes, we DO have an IRC channel I believe, but literally no one uses it. I've been with DGS since more or less the beginning and I've never seen a single floor done on IRC.

I think there's only ever two people in the IRC channel - Michael and DrCujo, who is a former ranked keyer.

Anyway, just so everyone knows, I'm F2P till Thursday or Friday. I'll have time to update the wingman section of the guidelines on Monday.

Forever alone.

GF loyalty points.

I'm finally done with my finals, so i'm thinking about learning how to key. Any tips/guides for me to read ?

Oher than practice, ask a ranked keyer or wingman to come with you and give you tips. Also read Tui's guide on Grimy's forums about map reading.

podv4.png

No matter how hard I try, my med occults always end up being 20+ mins... Idk what I'm doing so wrong. I have been practicing a lot, but still fail. :(

azeem1992.png

are you remembering where your keys are?

how about your gatestone placings?

-set your personal/group gatestone at places that are going to split

i generally try to use my personal gatestone first that way if theres another door that i need to gate a few rooms away, i get my personal gastestone inbetween them both

capt%20kevin.png

I try my best to place gs and ggs in strategic locations, but I always mess up. Idk why my abd2 meds are sub 15 min...

azeem1992.png

Hold the phone.

Hold the [bleep]ing phone.

Is that a novite skirt I see?

Such a beautiful sight... <3

I have a question. This regards sub-100 Dungeoneering level without SSH found yet. What is the best combination of binds, both weapon and ammo? Please tell specific reasons why. Thanks DGS. You're the best of the best! :)

azeem1992.png

Highest plate and highest 2h you can or prim baxe, with csb bound for ammo.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

So Platebody > Rapier, even if it means sacrificing DPS on C1 Floors. You weren't specific enough, so I'll need more opinions. Thanks anyways.

azeem1992.png

So Platebody > Rapier, even if it means sacrificing DPS on C1 Floors. You weren't specific enough, so I'll need more opinions. Thanks anyways.

I'm not really sure how it wasn't specific enough, bind what he said. Rapier is overthinking things and the dps for c1s isn't worth the no defence in larges.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png