Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Everyone who has a surgebox should have an ahk script that switches to mage and a ahk script that switches rings.

f4 switches to mage, and f2 switches to equipment. Where exactly does the need for third party software come in?

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting the weekend I can do a few floors sure

So Saturday? Btw, my zerker is only tier 7 and gatherer is t6, but I will upgrade it as soon as I get the tokens for it. Is that okay?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Everyone who has a surgebox should have an ahk script that switches to mage and a ahk script that switches rings.

People who use AHK are rapists and moral nihilists. DGS does not condone nor promote the use of botting programs such as AHK.

Jagex has no sympathy for it either. I got a 2 weeks ban for doing it, starting yesterday. I was following the 1 input 1 output rule @ teaks but I guess it doesn't matter to them.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

People who use AHK are rapists and moral nihilists. DGS does not condone nor promote the use of botting programs such as AHK.

Jagex has no sympathy for it either. I got a 2 weeks ban for doing it, starting yesterday. I was following the 1 input 1 output rule @ teaks but I guess it doesn't matter to them.

WAT

Jagex are a bunch of communist [bleep]s.

td2sig.jpg

what exactly where you ahk'ing at teaks, dropping the logs?

Yeah, I was training at Tai Bwo Wannai. I had no idea there was a new deposit box after Deadliest Catch >_> I saw it was there after Itam posted a picture in his blog yesterday.

I made some of my own scripts for dropping logs and cleaning herbs, all following the 1 input / 1 output rule. But I guess as long as it appears inhuman they don't care.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

110622225402.png

wasted 10 minutes killing it with retribution/wrath and we didnt get a drop!@

not to forget 4 deaths

am so MAD atm :cry: :x :-( :evil:

now we know for sure that u dont get drops if u dnot have the requisite slayer level :D

tyvm.

Naaxi.png

110622225402.png

not to forget 4 deaths

now we know for sure that u dont get drops if u dnot have the requisite slayer level :D

tyvm.

idk if you're srs or not, but considering the hex isnt a 100% drop, we still cant assume that.

but lol if grimy's right.

also you have a bneck. why didnt you stand next to it and wait a while lol.

110622225402.png

not to forget 4 deaths

tyvm.

idk if you're srs or not, but considering the hex isnt a 100% drop, we still cant assume that.

but lol if grimy's right.

also you have a bneck. why didnt you stand next to it and wait a while lol.

greens damaged it with bneck but that didnt help

AbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedHeroDpser20.png

from what im hearing even if i did stand next to it with neck for awhile, i still wouldn't have gotten a drop.

:mellow:

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

EDIT: FIgured it out

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Yeah, I was training at Tai Bwo Wannai. I had no idea there was a new deposit box after Deadliest Catch >_> I saw it was there after Itam posted a picture in his blog yesterday.

I made some of my own scripts for dropping logs and cleaning herbs, all following the 1 input / 1 output rule. But I guess as long as it appears inhuman they don't care.

Has cleaned over 50 k herbs with AHK and not been banned. Same with dropping granite and fish while doing my C2's

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png