Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

90atk, w/bneck/csb/hood.

am i allowed to bind a prom baxe? =x

The stats on a prom baxe are a little suboptimal and really, it's not as good a weapon as prom 2h is, but i think if you know how to use it well, it shouldn't be a major issue. Gorg one would be completely out of the question, for example, and a 2h would also be good in developing better apm.

i rly only want it for the extra invent spot lol. the lack of needing to switch to csb is attractive to.

as for apm...you'd need to prayflash more with a baxe, and due to it's faster atk speed, it would be higher apm. Likewise making pots with a baxe would be slightly trickier.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90atk, w/bneck/csb/hood.

am i allowed to bind a prom baxe? =x

The stats on a prom baxe are a little suboptimal and really, it's not as good a weapon as prom 2h is, but i think if you know how to use it well, it shouldn't be a major issue. Gorg one would be completely out of the question, for example, and a 2h would also be good in developing better apm.

i rly only want it for the extra invent spot lol. the lack of needing to switch to csb is attractive to.

as for apm...you'd need to prayflash more with a baxe, and due to it's faster atk speed, it would be higher apm. Likewise making pots with a baxe would be slightly trickier.

If you want it for an extra inv spot, don't even think about doing it. It's generally accepted that it's tougher to flash prayers with a slower weapon, thus 2h helps you become a better prayer switcher and train apm with csb-2h switch.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Thanks DGS for helping learn to dg and get fast floors. <3

110624181440.png

Btw it's just a joke you guys are great. <3

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Well Toad, it is the weekend. Ready to be my mentor? :D

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Well Toad, it is the weekend. Ready to be my mentor? :D

Could you please stop posting and asking for Toad, asking if someone can help you key, etc? Just use clan chat and start keying. How many times have you actually used DGS since you started requesting a wingman on the thread?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

If you are a novice keyer people will still join and still help. The goal isn't to avoid people who are learning but to help them learn even faster then they would on their own. Just join the CC.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Can anyone else give their opinion on which floors are best to do for occults 47 x 12 or 45-47 x 4 or another scheme. I bet Grimy has some stats on this.

Rows are always more efficient. Stopping between each floor is a huge waste of time, so doing 45-47 multiple times is the best exp/h.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

EDIT: Sorry for troubling you on the forums. I'll just ask in CC.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

So I can't post on thread to ask? Sorry, but I feel more comfortable asking here. So if you could respect my issue, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, if you really insist on me not asking here, I'll just host and ask then, but I really dont see a problem in asking here...

You've asked repeatedly, I think that's what the problem is.

td2sig.jpg

So I can't post on thread to ask? Sorry, but I feel more comfortable asking here. So if you could respect my issue, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, if you really insist on me not asking here, I'll just host and ask then, but I really dont see a problem in asking here...

It appears there has been a misunderstanding. I never meant to cause trouble. I was just scared to ask in CC. I have that fear removed for the most part now, seeing as DGS is more open than I previously though. So I updated my previous post. Again, sorry for the confusion. :/

azeem1992.png

Can anyone else give their opinion on which floors are best to do for occults 47 x 12 or 45-47 x 4 or another scheme. I bet Grimy has some stats on this.

Rows are always more efficient. Stopping between each floor is a huge waste of time, so doing 45-47 multiple times is the best exp/h.

But if you ovl between floor the overall time lost is quite small, maybe small enough to make the better xp F47 be better than a F45 or 46. (F47 is better xp right? if not then ofc 45-47 would be better)

It appears there has been a misunderstanding. I never meant to cause trouble. I was just scared to ask in CC. I have that fear removed for the most part now, seeing as DGS is more open than I previously though. So I updated my previous post. Again, sorry for the confusion. :/

The problem wasn't asking repeatedly.

The problem was asking in the first place.

There's much fewer mentors than there are people who want to be mentored.

It doesn't make sense to ask to be mentored.

It makes even less sense to ask for a specific mentor, one of the most popular ones at that.

We ask our keyers to teach people they think are most able to learn.

We did not ask them to teach people who are vocal about being taught.

But if you ovl between floor the overall time lost is quite small, maybe small enough to make the better xp F47 be better than a F45 or 46. (F47 is better xp right? if not then ofc 45-47 would be better)

F47 is about 2.5% better xp than 45-47

You'd save 110 seconds minus the time it takes to regroup two times.

IMO not worth it, because you lose the sense of momentum.

It's just asking for someone to decide to go on a farm run, which is like 5 minutes.

Naaxi.png

Meant to say intimidated by you guys, not scared. :P

azeem1992.png

That sucks. What are you trying to get?

azeem1992.png

edimmus drop blood neck

soulgazers drop hex hunter

one is amazing for both dps and gaining hp back throughout dungeoneering

the other one rapes mages (demons, books, ghosts, etc)

Both are pretty rare due to having to find the monsters and not so great drops

-Also @Firerage - not everybodys on here when they're dging

Some people might just be in the channel advertising for floors

I would recommend going on a few practice floors and experiencing how to dg in a team like dgs before actually keying for people

________

In addition to Thai's question's-

The overload lasts for 5 minutes

You have to leave the DG (run off the balcony and jump off - even though you were orginally underground wut?)

Go to the bank and withdraw an overload - use it and drop

Reinvite everybody and choose the floor

Assuming regrouping takes a minute or so - you realistically have less then 5 minutes (you won't always encounter a gd right at ht - although they're not always far apart) to regain a minute in time lost + more time to account for the overload

It's probably not worth it to overload and regroup

Unless you can somehow predict where the boss might be and if you reach the boss and do some appreciable damage in less then 5 minutes

^which may well be the case depending on what the critical path data shows :P

capt%20kevin.png

I will find a floor on DGS. I guess I come in at the wrong time cuz no one is offering floors when I'm on lol.

azeem1992.png

I will find a floor on DGS. I guess I come in at the wrong time cuz no one is offering floors when I'm on lol.

It's not a magical place where people are always asking for a floor.

Stay, wait until people are offering to do floors that you can do - and then ask if you can join.

capt%20kevin.png