Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Timmy, take it up with admins if you have an issue. I keyed that floor, and it's my decision to cut the floor off early if I want to. A level 326 (maxed) Merc is not worth the last +1% bonus in my opinion. And, as for dying, it was only you who died five million times afaik. Please touch up on how to do all of the puzzle rooms before trying to dungeoneer with us again. If I tell you to do a enig hoard room, and you're the only 98 Summoner on the team, I expect it done. I don't expect you to go to the room, come out, go in again, come out again, tell me you don't know the answer to the puzzle, move the gt there, and then leave for me to do the puzzle while IT'S YOUR PATH. Both Rare and I told you the answer, and you still didn't do the room. That's a much bigger issue than my choosing not to do a Merc for +1% bonus.

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is regarding the Blink Trivia. I need to help a friend beat him, so can you explain how standing on northeastern path helps?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Nobody told you to suicide. You were only told to do your path. Trying to keep up with the pace of efficient dg will cause you deaths at first because your skills in prayer usage, looting etc won't catch up to the demands made of your positioning for quite a while. Just go with it and learn. This benefits you in the long run.

You're right, though. Speed =/= efficiency but it has been overly encouraged in the past. From what I hear, ranks have been made aware of this and the adminisatration is aiming to shift the focus back towards efficiency.

EDIT: For emphasis, you're here to *learn* about being efficient, not to get maximum exp/hour using your current, inefficient skillset. You'll get crappy exp unless you accept the criticism that people give and act on it to the best of your ability.

This is regarding the Blink Trivia. I need to help a friend beat him, so can you explain how standing on northeastern path helps?

It's because he only runs north or east. Standing northeast gives you the best chance of catching him with a pillar.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My friend says it is too hard to find him stop at that pillar. What should he do? Also, my brother wants to know what binds he should get. What ammo bind? He is 87 atk, 90 str, 87 hp, 48 Prayer, 82 Mage, and 25 summoning, and 75 def, and 61 ranged.

Another thing: since I have been banned from DGS, how can I learn more about proper room clearing, prioritizing and lossless collecting?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

My friend says it is too hard to find him stop at that pillar. What should he do?

Looking at the minimap helps, you'll see the yellow dot appear on one of the sides and you can head to that pillar quicker than if you were to just look around the edge of the room.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My friend says it is too hard to find him stop at that pillar. What should he do?

Looking at the minimap helps, you'll see the yellow dot appear on one of the sides and you can head to that pillar quicker than if you were to just look around the edge of the room.

Thank you immensely PoorLepRecon. Could you also answer the questions I added in that post? Thanks.

azeem1992.png

What's his Dungeoneering level?

Practice.

And how can I practice if Idk proper strategies..?

azeem1992.png

Practice.

He is 47 DG, and how can I practice if Idk proper strategies..?

azeem1992.png

Practice.

And how can I practice if Idk proper strategies..?

C1s? How do they work?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Practice.

how does he have access to blink at 47 dg?

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Practice.

how does he have access to blink at 47 dg?

I wasn't clear. My bro is not the guy who is having troubles with blink; my friend is. So, can you answer my questions?

azeem1992.png

@ FireRage -

/map-reading-team-organization-t354.html"]Here

This guide can help you with prioritizing what to do. (If I posted the url - Tip.It would just end up blocking it. It's on the other forums and it was written by Tui)

TBH, just do floors with other people.

It might help if you could record what you did - and then analyze what you did after.

Sometimes, I just totally forget to do somethings - and if you watch videos of how you dged, you can pinpoint the areas in which you can improve.

Also, I know this thread is pretty long but if you check back every so often - you'll learn a bunch of tips about dunging.

People ask these questions all time - so you can go back and just look for relevant information.

capt%20kevin.png

I have watched a vid of mine which I did and posted a topic about on this forums. You even replied to it. Who else can I practice with if not DGS? No other clan cares about efficiency. They just want their precious chaotic and stop dging afterwards.

azeem1992.png

Which of those can teach me directly?

azeem1992.png

No one can teach you if your not willing to learn.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'd like to suggest that the next weekly trivia be how to get behemoth to never activate all 3 prayers

Something about how deflect ranged blocks 100% of the damage from the eyes on World-Gorger Shukarhazh and how if it's Defence has been ragered low enough, it's faster to kill all three eyes for higher hits could be added as well. It's ridiculous how many people I've dungeoneered with who have no idea how to kill Shukarhazh and just pray Magic and run around aimlessly.

10xy5fk.png

Cheeesy was talking about the new trio lure being trivia.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Slightly off topic, but can anyone confirm/disprove that the door that opens up to the boss room will ALWAYS be either a key door or a guardian door. (No skill doors, for example; not sure about door doors.) I realize this is a pretty random bit of information, but I'm curious =p.

Our_Moon.png

I'd like to suggest that the next weekly trivia be how to get behemoth to never activate all 3 prayers

Something about how deflect ranged blocks 100% of the damage from the eyes on World-Gorger Shukarhazh and how if it's Defence has been ragered low enough, it's faster to kill all three eyes for higher hits could be added as well. It's ridiculous how many people I've dungeoneered with who have no idea how to kill Shukarhazh and just pray Magic and run around aimlessly.

I was talking about a different boss

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runebound_behemoth

Slightly off topic, but can anyone confirm/disprove that the door that opens up to the boss room will ALWAYS be either a key door or a guardian door. (No skill doors, for example; not sure about door doors.) I realize this is a pretty random bit of information, but I'm curious =p.

I seem to remember opening up a mining room door (the one that's shaped like a cross with minable rocks blocking the way and constructable struts to hold back the falling rocks) and getting the boss, so that's a disprove.