Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as they use skype to talk its pretty safe to say yes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

hey guys.

ive been in the chat more lately, gonna work on 80 dg.

im still noob, aka 1 def, i do have celestial catalytic staff bound, and t6 blitzer.

still cut it? :-|

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I have a few questions:

-what do you mean with gsing doors? do you need to make your own gatestones or just tele to the ggs?

-do you need to make cosmic/laws as soon as you enter? and should i bind cosmic/laws because i have deaths bound

-and my last question: can you only reset your ring once? because i have around 40k worth of tokens in the ring(t6 berser)

AbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedHeroDpser20.png

I have a few questions:

-what do you mean with gsing doors? do you need to make your own gatestones or just tele to the ggs?

-do you need to make cosmic/laws as soon as you enter? and should i bind cosmic/laws because i have deaths bound

-and my last question: can you only reset your ring once? because i have around 40k worth of tokens in the ring(t6 berser)

1. you make a gatestone and drop it by the door till you find the key.

2. you should make 20 cosmic 50ish laws and 10 astrals till you find more essence in the dungeon.

also unbind those death runes and bind some laws.

3. you can only reset it once.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

I have a few questions:

2. you should make 20 cosmic 50ish laws and 10 astrals till you find more essence in the dungeon.

thanks

btw, will i get every single token back when resetting?

AbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedHeroDpser20.png

so who likes me signature?

*notices my name is not in it*

trollface.jpg

I have a few questions:

thanks

btw, will i get every single token back when resetting?

Yes.

hey guys.

ive been in the chat more lately, gonna work on 80 dg.

im still noob, aka 1 def, i do have celestial catalytic staff bound, and t6 blitzer.

still cut it? :-|

Think you would. Although pures aren't that effective in DG, but it's more a matter of how good you are to be honest. Although you'll die a bit more then most lol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I've been getting berserker title and I've been dunging with a T1 berserker ring :x Upgraded now, I had no idea.

ur not alloewd to be proud of getting berserker until u get berserker while hybriding with CSB or hex :P

or while keying ><

siggya.png

I've been getting berserker title and I've been dunging with a T1 berserker ring :x Upgraded now, I had no idea.

ur not alloewd to be proud of getting berserker until u get berserker while hybriding with CSB or hex :P

or while keying ><

berserker wihle keying is a mark of shame :P

Naaxi.png

so who likes me signature?

thisisdgs2.png

I like the distinct lack of me in it :P

I like being first on it. Dieing actually shows selflessness :twisted:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

being selfless is for clowns

Obviously binding primal pick and fishing/cooking food is the way to go :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

or while keying ><

berserker wihle keying is a mark of shame :P

Just a question of whether it's shame for you or your "team".

chaosoffar.png

What's the difference between a pro dungeoneer and a noob dungeoneer?

Noob dungeoneers spend five minutes making full prom. Pro dungeoneers spend NO extra time making full tyrannoleather.

fulltryro.png

My name is J. Obtaurian from California.

Get under me.

(Full tyranno courtesy of Green Rect, whom I love.)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'd like to join. 104 Dungeoneering, Promethium 2h, Promethium platebody (although I'm looking for a celestial catalytic staff to replace it), shadow silk hood and a celestial surgebox. Tier 9 Blazer and tier 9 Berserker. 90/89/90 in Melee stats, 95 Prayer, 99 Ranged, 99 Magic and 92 Summoning.