Tip.it Events Team Contest - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Mdeoxys

Hey you Tip.iters!

Remember the Slave action a few weeks ago where TET was selling slaves?

Well it turned out that our mystery slave was one of Jagex very own mods! Who would've guess that!

Our winner of the Jagex mod was our former TETAU leader Kenshinjapan who pumped a whopping 75 million gp into the auction to get the mystery slave as his minion!

Now, you're probably asking yourself why we're telling you this.

Well, it is simple, Kenshin is quitting RuneScape and wants to give away his Jagex Mod Slave to someone in the Tip.it community.

Therefore we are holding a contest to see who's worthy of having this Mod as his or her slave.

What we ask from you is the following:

''Tell us what you would do with your Jagex Mod Slave.''

The person with the most original, funny or creative answer will win the contest and gets to spent an entire hour with this mod!

Be sure to reply quickly as the contest will end on the 17th of April at midnight (GTM)!

If you have any questions about the contest please PM one of our TET leaders and we'll reply as quick as possible!

Bring on the Fun!

~ Tip.it Events Team ~

Ps. The slave auction topic can be found here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/287514-tet-slave-auction-2010-in-2011/

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

Step 1 - Get said Mystery Mod to get up off their chair, walk over to MMG's office and kick him in the "lower body". If said Mystery Mod is MMG, he must find a way to kick himself. (Not because I don't like MMG, just to stick it to the man!)

Step 2 - Go to the ess mine on W7 and clear out every single bot (EDIT: Seems the ess bots are outdated and the creators are not fixing them because of the lower prices, so instead we'll walk around to the common bot-hives)

Step 3 - Have them dress in the highest costing items per slot and beg for GP. (Torva, blue phat etc)

Step 4 - Get them clothed in a newb outfit (bronze, pick skirt etc) and have them dance and profess their love for me as I (EDIT: Doubling looks too suspicious and newbs may think that because I was legit others are too which would be a bad idea) hand out GP.

Step 5 - If the J Mod restrictions allow, have them summon up 1000 cabbages and single handedly cabbage bomb the GE. If J Mods can't do that, have them help me cabbage bomb via another acc.

The Jagex mod should post on the main page about what an awesome guy I am, and how much everyone at Jagex loves me so much

Oh, and he should also teach me secrets on how to put my own penguin suit on so I can look cool like only the penguins can ;)

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

I might take him on a date. Runescape is not a dating website? I think I want to change that!

*muah wuah wuah*

First, a nice quiet dinner on the beaches of Karajama,

then to a pub on the brink of the wilderness,

I might take him to my POH house if he has a keg or two in order to allow him access to my "house portals" and allow him to pick which portal he would like to enter.

After some portal fun, I would stop by Lumbridge church to pray for forgiveness and force my slave to marry me.

Finally, to celebrate, I would have my new husband announce we are having a drop party....

The only items that will drop will be eggs. EGGS.

As my slave runs out of time, I will kiss emote him in front of everybody, as he pronounces his undieing love to me... Clan Chat Op.

... either that or I will make him dance in Varrock square for GP.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I will take him/her to the wilderness and be the first to slay a Jagex Mod ever!

And then i will grab his/her big banhammer and liveban all bots!!! Sweet revenge! <3

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I will make my JaGex mod talk with proper grammar, be extremely posh and make random witty jokes/puns about the area/people around me.

Perhaps I'd try and reinforce the British Stereotypes about Tea, Crumpets and the love of sweet sugary foods by making the Jmod claim to always desire them.

I'd like to see a conversation like this -

Me: How do you enjoy your Earl Grey Tea, [mod name]?

Jmod: It's spiffing, good sir!

EDIT -

Hell, I might even make the Jmod post memes on RSOF or the front page ;o

I'd first try to grab a bit of an interview with them, then maybe have a little chat and some suggestions with them, then go on a bot hunting spree.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I would create a 4 part Epic Poem about me and have him follow me on any skilling or killing I perform during the alotted time whilst he sings it. I will then make a Runescape Music Video using clips I record (I'll try to persuade him to record himself singing, if not I'll improvise) And maybe take him on a stroll through the ess mines, Sorceress' Garden, and Misc. other spots.

Ask him to meet me outside Jagex HQ irl, then get a sneak peak on the Sailing skill development. and ask him to influnce my drops for that hour, while he wins me money staking.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The Jagex Mod should come Nex with us with reasonable equipment and stats. I want to see how good J-Mods are at killing their own creation. ^_^

Sounds more like you just want more money. [/greed] :rolleyes:

I'd make him Advertise me on the front page as well as make him CW with me for 12 hours flat to rack up my games/rank and/or make him gimme the highest CW armor, since I've gotten 700+ tickets without a clan since 2005. (Surely that must be a accomplishment of some sorts with welfare gear)

Popoto.~<3

I'd tell him to gear up, in the best gear he could, with whatever inventory he'd think would be best for general bosshunting and then we'd do a bosshunting gauntlet.

He'd have to get one kill of each boss in ascending order, starting with

The Mole

KBD

Dagganoth Rex

Dagganoth Prime

Dagganoth Supreme

Chaos Elemental

Kalphite Queen

One Solo Bandos Kill

One Solo Armadyl Kill (I'd supply him with the bolts/basic ranged equipment in exchange for holding some supplies for him,)

One Solo Saradomin Kill (above applies)

One Solo Zamorak Kill

One Corp Kill (highly doubt he'd be able to do this after all of the others,)

One Nex Kill (if he does this I will proclaim him Jesus and give him my whole bank.)

And at each stop, I'd tell him the good things about this boss, the bad things about this boss, and generally how relevant it is to Runescape at the moment, and provide suggestions for improvement.

And if I had any time left over, I'd show him some of the strategies that people are implementing to kill bots. That should show them what "emergent gameplay" is.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Depends on which Jmod it is, but here is a list of things I'd contemplate them doing:

Dancing for money (all the profit goes to me, I'll be like the little monkey holding the hat where players can give me the coins :thumbsup: ).

Losing to me in a games room game (not just playing, but losing, they wouldn't be allowed to win lol).

Just chatting for a bit.

Answering a few questions (about life, the universe and everything...).

Accompany me on a farming run (may as well).

Change to the default bot appearance and pick me some flax (meanwhile, I take incriminating screenshots of all this :razz: ).

I'd give him/her the nickname "Churro" and whenever i see anyone botting i will say: "Churro, ban!".

Other than that i will discuss items they should bring into the game. If he/she tries to respond, i will be forced to give him/her a trip to F2P Grand Exchange with expensive items. Seriously, it's bad.

I would first of all take my JMod to a multicombat area in the wildy, make him turn GodMode on and laugh as people swamped/tried to kill him. He'd be wearing a pink dress and flowers and saying stereotypical English insults to people. Next I would get him to come to Godwars with me. He would have to gear in full bronze with a bronze dagger and no Godmode on, kill Graar and Kril first with prayer, second time around he wouldn't be allowed to pray. After that I would just chill with him, frolick about in some open grassland, take me to south falador and we'd look at the trees. And finally we would Lumbridge Teleport and he would have to take me on a tour of Runescape with no teleports, just walking whilst going through the history of it and allowing me to question him. After this he would post on the front page about what a swell time he had and how I'm welcome at Jagex HQ whenever. <3: That'd be the dream...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I would make him do the general humors things:

Dress up nooby and beg everyone.

Follow me asking for "Fr33 stuff pl0x?".

Have me kill him somewhere.

Other assorted noob things.

Then I would make him make a post on the Runescape main page declaring a new change of management in RS. It will say that RS Gold sites have been causing too much trouble and they are just selling Runescape to them. In the news post there will be a link to a topic in the forum where people can discuss it (and I can laugh to death) and another link that will Rick Roll people. :-D

I will make him ban all the friggen bots at draynor willows and the mining guild mine. (I mean seriously... its annoying)

I would force him to make me the $10,000 winner and make me a PMod. :twisted: (Nevermind... taxes are FTL if your under 18 >.< and PMods get bugged a lot.)

He would become my buddy on his personal account and maybe his mod one too... :grin:

He will end the day by pledging his undieing friendship and fun we had by singing the "Fun Song"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfEfM-MnTGc) and the "Best Day Ever" song (

) near the GE where everyone will come and we will all dance joyously and sing till our hearts content and the time is up and he must crawl back into his cavern(or maybe just a small cubical) at JaGex HQ.

OOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

If all else fails, I will make him dress-up in some snake costume (RS and IRL) and have someone video him running around saying "I'm a snaaaaaakeee!" and doing other random things around JaGex HQ and then they put it on the JaGex youtube, or some youtube channel.

I'm sure I can come with more ridiculous things for him to do. (Maybe force him to go read 4CHAN? or is that too much? hmmmm)

Wall of text form if you prefer... :thumbsup:

[hide]I would make him do the general humors things: Dress up nooby and beg everyone. Follow me asking for "Fr33 stuff pl0x?". Have me kill him somewhere. Other assorted noob things. Then I would make him make a post on the Runescape main page declaring a new change of management in RS. It will say that RS Gold sites have been causing too much trouble and they are just selling Runescape to them. In the news post there will be a link to a topic in the forum where people can discuss it (and I can laugh to death) and another link that will Rick Roll people. :-D I will make him ban all the friggen bots at draynor willows and the mining guild mine. (I mean seriously... its annoying) I would force him to make me the $10,000 winner and make me a PMod. :twisted: (Nevermind... taxes are FTL if your under 18 >.< and PMods get bugged a lot.) He would become my buddy on his personal account and maybe his mod one too... :grin: He will end the day by pledging his undieing friendship and fun we had by singing the "Fun Song"(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfEfM-MnTGc) and the "Best Day Ever" song (

) near the GE where everyone will come and we will all dance joyously and sing till our hearts content and the time is up and he must crawl back into his cavern(or maybe just a small cubical) at JaGex HQ. OOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR If all else fails, I will make him dress-up in some snake costume (RS and IRL) and have someone video him running around saying "I'm a snaaaaaakeee!" and doing other random things around JaGex HQ and then they put it on the JaGex youtube, or some youtube channel. I'm sure I can come with more ridiculous things for him to do. (Maybe force him to go read 4CHAN? or is that too much? hmmmm)[/hide]

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I would ask the J mod to write down my suggestions for the content team - whether the ideas would be chosen for an update is up to them. Any leftover time I would want them to come to the slayer task I am doing at the time.

2vuhgcn.png

The Jagex Mod should come Nex with us with reasonable equipment and stats. I want to see how good J-Mods are at killing their own creation. ^_^

Sounds more like you just want more money. [/greed] :rolleyes:

I'd make him Advertise me on the front page as well as make him CW with me for 12 hours flat to rack up my games/rank and/or make him gimme the highest CW armor, since I've gotten 700+ tickets without a clan since 2005. (Surely that must be a accomplishment of some sorts with welfare gear)

LOL.

The last thing we'd do at Nex for more money is invite someone who doesn't know what he/she is doing. XD

I would lead the Jagex mod to world 2 Falador, where I would say:

Me: "You come into my POH, drink my tea out of my larder, insult my clanmates and threaten my butler with slavery? Oh I've chosen my words very carefully, Jmod."

Jmod: "This is blasphemy...This is madness!"

Me: "Madness?"

Then the Jmod uses a command to kick himself from the server, while simultaneously posting a server-wide (or service-wide) message:

*mtomali has killed Mod _____: "THIS IS RUNESCAPE!"*

Then I'd sit in chat for like...50 minutes while the forums erupt from the system message. I'd probably offer to make the Jmod a cup of tea, and fry my computer trying to force the cup into the CD drive.

Then I'd force him to create a new rank of player, with a black crown symbol next to their name, and have it next to my name. What does it signify? Bringer of Jmod death.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

First, we would engage on a trip around all of Runescape, frolicking through the cow fields of Lumbridge to dancing in the flax fields of camelot to running through the barbarian agility course, helping noobs all over and advertising for the play we'd put on. Yeah, a play. After our world-wide frolic is over, we'd end in the midst of Juliet's house in Varrock where we would begin a word for word reenactment of the famous window scene from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, him as the handsome Romeo, and myself as the lovely Juliet. Upon taking our bows after the show we would teleport where we'd... wait for it... wait for it... HAVE A MAKEOVER PARTY! We'd head over to Falador and first do our hair, then head to Varrock again and do our clothes, and lastly travel to Relekka where we'd do shoes!!! It'd be FABULOUS! After our makeover, we'd obviously have to go to a party right? So then we would make our way to the Grand Exchange and Bomb it with some random item while advertising our party, which would take place in Varrocks Castle, lets face it, who wouldn't want to hangout with me and him?? During the last ten minutes or so of our time together, myself and mr. mod would go to a f2p world at Lumby Castle and he would begin to inform all of the citizens of how awesome I am as I handed out a few million in coins, runes, arrows, and gear to the new players as a way to help the newer community a bit. And with that, our day would end. Of course, it would also be videod for everyones amusement.

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |