Well Known RWT'rs banned.

Fallstar

Finally a form of bot that I approve of. :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...

updated list

Win All Day - banned with 100b [win all day fc]

Stokenut - banned with 5b [fishy fc]

Smokin Mils - banned with #b [smokin mils fc]

Mr J Rune - banned with #b [smokin mils fc]

Pitiful - banned with 20b [fishy fc]

Maxy Pad - banned with 85b [fishy fc]

Cls Product + mules - perm locked / banned with 30b [cls product fc]

Mx799 - banned with 20b [cls product fc]

Joopi - banned with #b [no fc]

Lucky D - perm locked with 30b [fishy fc]

These five were in the last week or so

F44 - Perm locked with 13b, appealed, sold, then perm banned [fishy fc]

Jail - Perm locked/banned with 5b [fishy fc]

Pikin is Fun - Perm locked with 55b [fishy fc]

iZinC - Perm locked with 45b [fishy fc]

The WomD - Perm locked with #b [fishy fc]

I don't believe CLS Product even had that much. After he faked his blue partyhat loss video, I don't believe anything he posts. I wouldn't doubt that the bank that he should in his video mostly belonged to his friends.

09144a99bb.png

Dag. That's a lot of fishy fc bans.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If Pikin had 55B I'll eat my hat. He used to play FP with other hosts when he was in WAD and would always get cleaned (twice by me :] ) and now he's addicted to staking. He has a bad staking mentality, the doubling kind. It's vaguely possible I guess, but if he told you that he was probably exaggerating. I don't think he's ever had over 10B tbh.

Asmodean <3

Is Fishy himself/Starrychelx still not banned? Maybe they don't want to ban starry as he spent a lot of the cash on spins...

I know Starrychelx is still around he's still actively posting on the forums.

"And with the first round rapture draft pick, God selects...... Macho Man Randy Savage ohhhh yeaaah brother!"

Is Fishy himself/Starrychelx still not banned? Maybe they don't want to ban starry as he spent a lot of the cash on spins...

Kinda makes you wonder if they are a mole to get other people involved with RWT because Jagex can ban whoever they want for no reason at all if they really wanted to.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Considering Jagex is doing petty microtransaction cloaked in form of "not gambling" and so on - i don't say "Way to go Jagex" when they ban RWTers.

Though i am against RWT in a game because it ruins a game balance i don't believe Runescape has that much balance anymore.

And it's caused by Jagex. So when Jagex banns Rwters who disrupt balance - then they should also bann themself.

• Like 1

Kinda makes you wonder if they are a mole to get other people involved with RWT because Jagex can ban whoever they want for no reason at all if they really wanted to.

A mole? Why would they need a mole? Half the people on here already know who the culprits are and I'd wager few of them are doing any actual "research". It's not like these clowns are all that difficult to find.

Why would they need a mole?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmole ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmole ...

Don't say mole.

I said mole.

Mole.

*moley moley moley*

nyuseg.png

Fishy and Starrychelx collectively own about 500b now, not counting [what remains of] their ranks.

However, both accounts are under constant surveillance by Jagex and if one even thinks of trying to move that much gold, they'll both be banned immediately.

What they usually do is just have their ranks pay their "weekly fees" (to remain ranked) directly to asians. So they just cut out the middlemanning directly, or they go to random coffee shops in their area on purchased max combat accounts that have never interacted with their mains before and lose "stakes" to themselves to move gold around.

They have around 50 ranks and each rank owes 200m every Saturday. That's 40b a month. Assuming that their unsellable 500b goes back into popularizing / strengthening the clan / calling bets, that leaves them with about $15,000 USD every month for profit, without even needing to host. And that doesn't even take into account the initial fee to get rank (6 - 10b)

Most of my information comes from Ex-ranks

I don't look down on RWTers at all. They're making real life cash for playing a game they love. Some of them may actually have needed it - y'know, people who don't make a lot in real life that could use the extra cash. Why look down on them for breaking one of Jagex's rules when Jagex treats us all as if we're dumb as dirt and go back on their word themselves.

"I couldn't take my credit card and effectively buy XP from the Squeal of Fortune." - MMG

"Squeal of Fortune isn't gambling because you win something every time." - MMG

• Like 2

09144a99bb.png

I agree with Stev - I do not look down to RWTers anymore either, and looking back, I wonder why I ever did. Perhaps I was younger and naive and believed in fair play amongst players regardless of real life wealth distribution. Also, I believed in Jagex far more before they sold their soul.

There's too much mindless hatred on realworld traders, including from people who might approve Jagex and their recent decisions in order to please the investors.

We players have invested hundreds of money units if not thousands of hours on this game. If someone gets a little bit back after supplying Jagex growth, that's only fair. Afterall, they're caring little about opinions of people who aren't IVP and are being opportunistic instead.

Our money. Our time. If jagex decides to disagree with their playerbase and twist their own rules, may us be given the freedom to do the same.

• Like 2

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Many people I know who sell gold did it because they had to, not because they wanted to.

I have a friend who's father lost their job and they had to sell their gold, and continue to, or they would have lost their house. One woman's roof fell in and she broke her arm and had to sell her money to pay for an operation she otherwise would have not been able to afford. Many people who sell do it to put themselves through school because their family can't afford to otherwise. One guy I knew was homeless before a friend who was ranked in a clan offered them a spot, and now the guy is on his feet with a place to live and a more secure future.

Sure, some do it to buy fancy cars or to just stack bills, but some people do this to help themselves in real life, and at the end of the day, if you're about to lose your home and you have $10,000 worth of pixel gold sitting on an account, what are you going to do then?

The only dislike for RWT that *should* happen is dislike out of envy, and nothing else. RWTrs aren't money hungry pieces of shit out to ruin the game. They're just trying to better their life in a way that honestly shouldn't hurt anybody. It's nothing personal.

• Like 1

And I know a guy who’s a friend of my friend’s former in-law’s second-cousin’s-once-removed uncle’s brother’s former room-mate’s girlfriend, and he/she/it/they took all the money they got from selling Runescape gold and donated it to that cause that both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are involved with, where every time you click “like” on Facebook, they donate one dollar to that charity that helps that poor country where everyone has cancer and they’re making a cure, so that’s why I don’t hate RWTers …

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

Ever since Jagex stopped caring for this game, I started respecting RWT'ers a bit more as well, since they're in fact the smart ones making money of a game whose own developer is only out for money himself.

While I agree with most of what you said Logdotzip, the few examples that you provided are probably a minority, I think. If you look at the average gamer, I don't think they're people that are desperate for money, living in a wheelchair on the street.

I don't care why people RWT, that doesn't change anything in my opinion. It's just that I started realising that they're the smart opportunists, profiting of a system that's long been broken. If you wanna be mad, be mad at the people that buy gold, cause they are the ones creating a market, and gaining "unfair" advantage.

Ever since Jagex stopped caring for this game, I started respecting RWT'ers a bit more as well, since they're in fact the smart ones making money of a game whose own developer is only out for money himself.

Wait, what? Are you implying that there's a game developer out there who's not only for him/her/it-self? :huh:

nyuseg.png

And I know a guy who’s a friend of my friend’s former in-law’s second-cousin’s-once-removed uncle’s brother’s former room-mate’s girlfriend, and he/she/it/they took all the money they got from selling Runescape gold and donated it to that cause that both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are involved with, where every time you click “like” on Facebook, they donate one dollar to that charity that helps that poor country where everyone has cancer and they’re making a cure, so that’s why I don’t hate RWTers …

What a stupid thing to say, way to provide nothing to the coversation while making yourself out to be a sarcastic... knucklehead, at the same time.

And yes, most are middle-class teens who just want money, but some do it for legitimate reasons.

What a stupid thing to say, way to provide nothing to the coversation while making yourself out to be a sarcastic... knucklehead, at the same time.

And yes, most are middle-class teens who just want money, but some do it for legitimate reasons.

Pretty strong words coming from someone posting entirely anecdotal nonsense ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

I don't mind RWT who sell gold.. but I don't like the ones that encourage gambling to obtain it, and i don't like that the gold has value.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014