Ariane Quest Double Bill 28th November

Ambler

[spoiler=Post-quest rewards]

I got the prayer exp from talking to the lesser demon afterwards but I can't find anything else...I think it'll have something to do with the organ though[/hide]

I'd be willing to bet on rewards from the organ somehow. I tried playing Air surge and Fire surge on it to no avail.

[hide=]Notice how it's showing the old number of runes to cast the spells? Bit weird.

The organ can show 19 notes at once, so maybe we play spells in the old spellbook that used to have 19 runes to cast?[/hide]

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I got the prayer exp from talking to the lesser demon afterwards but I can't find anything else...I think it'll have something to do with the organ though[/hide]

I'd be willing to bet on rewards from the organ somehow. I tried playing Air surge and Fire surge on it to no avail.

[hide]Notice how it's showing the old number of runes to cast the spells? Bit weird.

The organ can show 19 notes at once, so maybe we play spells in the old spellbook that used to have 19 runes to cast?[/hide]

[hide]

It's a throwback to the old, less concentional, method of practicing magic.

[/hide]

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This all looks great. I can't wait to get home and do the new quest.

I can almost hear my poor old laptop crying just looking at pictures of the new tower. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

[hide]Notice how it's showing the old number of runes to cast the spells? Bit weird.

If you read one of the books, it says that method is outdated, and the mages found a better way to cast spells. During the previous Archmage time, people would still use the Old Water Surge, hence why you need to use it in the organ.

Apologies, I didn't really read it too much :P

Anyway, they updated the RC guild with the update, I decided to go have a look about.

Looks pretty nice, but then I wanted to take a closer look at the map which shows the location of the RC altars.

Thought this was a bit strange.

h51Nz.jpg

One arrow is pointing to the desert, which had a lot more green on it that is there (which is none, aside from the dots for the cacti!)

The other 2 arrows are pointing to what I thought to be some land masses; what you guys think?

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I was gobsmacked at the beauty of the new tower. Truly.

• Like 5

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

It could just be a 30 min duration aura that has a daily cooldown. A constant 50% for the entire month would be a bit mad.

That's a big understatement. On top of all the other XP giveaways this year, it's gamebreaking. I don't usually give much credence to veterans who state "We did it the hard way" but it's becoming increasingly difficult to say that their achievements aren't being devalued to junk.

The achievements mean nothing already.

But the achievements mean nothing outside of a personal realm. There are many updates - giveaways or otherwise - the add to the "devaluing" of "achievements" - Runespan a prime example. What about penguins giving exp every week. DEVALUED OH NO. It's only such if you let yourself believe it to be, and youre going to for a number of reasons, not just a shitty aura that gives exp away once a day.

They don't mean "nothing", and that isn't what I actually said. I think you've blown what I said out of all proportion just to make an argument for yourself there.

All of the NPCs in Temple Trekking are now as powerful as they should be post-Evolution of Combat.

Good. It was such a pain trying to tank with them never hitting above a 30.

I think they were talking more about the monsters, and not the characters :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Wizard's Tower looks great, for the brief intervals I can see it. Update's kinda marred by the continued crashing and DCing post-EoC. Was hoping it would just magically fix itself with the next game update (this update). [bleep]sake.

2dgucz6.png

Here's the Ariane's emote and home teleportation spell for those who haven't seen them yet

In the picture I also wore the male version of Ariane's clothes.

I know the quality is shit, but it's .gif, what you gonna do?

[spoiler=Emotes]

emote2.gif

emote1l.gif

Edit: Dang name error...

I don't know about you, but the 50% crash has been around for waaaaay longer than the EoC.

They just updated and fixed the WBD glitches along with some other things, no Void fix yet. I am disapoint.

I know, and the 50% thing is compounding my already existing problems. For example, a new problem I've just experienced today is that the game will be playing but the screen will be black other than interfaces. I could click on things through the black and interact with them as well as hear sounds and move, but the black space never restored itself, even after going to the lobby and coming back.

2dgucz6.png

I don't know about you, but the 50% crash has been around for waaaaay longer than the EoC.

They just updated and fixed the WBD glitches along with some other things, no Void fix yet. I am disapoint.

I know, and the 50% thing is compounding my already existing problems. For example, a new problem I've just experienced today is that the game will be playing but the screen will be black other than interfaces. I could click on things through the black and interact with them as well as hear sounds and move, but the black space never restored itself, even after going to the lobby and coming back.

I've had this a few times already, since around October. Usually gets solved after some time (3 minutes or so), or closing the whole game and reloading it.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[spoiler=Post-Quest Rewards]The news post only said for those with high prayer, mage and rc. Title for 99 rc and demon xp covers that

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I really enjoyed these quests, and I actually enjoyed how they tied us helping the signature hero into their character arc (Not being very socially adept). Were some lore problems I'm not sure of though.

Two things mostly: for one the Blue mages were the ones that invented most of the enchantment spells, yet the cosmic rune was shown to be aligned with the grey mages. In addition, a lesser demon was the key master to an entire other realm of existence? I can't imagine what kind of power greater or black demons have then, and we kill them by the hundreds.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

All of the NPCs in Temple Trekking are now as powerful as they should be post-Evolution of Combat.

Good. It was such a pain trying to tank with them never hitting above a 30.

I think they were talking more about the monsters, and not the characters :P

N.....no they weren't......:(

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png