22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

The elite stump attack does not affect any players within its AoE, not even those who are in combat with it. It seems to only affect NPCs.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Just wanted to add in on the comments on those new 'bosses'. They look awesome. Especially the Zamorakian one. Even though that of course won't stop me from killing him hehe :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

It seems Jagex has been running late; they are either facing abnormal difficulties or are slacking off. Now that the quest has been postponed, does anyone think that Battle of Lumbridge conclusion may also be postponed? The quest is supposed to be next week, as is the BTS, as is the conclusion to BoL. It seems that even with only 2 or so updates per month, they keep pushing them into the next month. Next month's schedule may be delayed as well. Any thoughts?

Don't care

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

I just noticed that you can only claim 1 lamp at a time from BoL, and then you have to use it before claiming another. That sucks. :(. Had to use them all on Agility now.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Question is, what happens to the stacks of Sacred Fragments after the event is over?

tim_chenw2.png

I would imagine they'd vanish. If you can't get the vow staff etc anymore and can't earn anymore fragments they serve no purpose.

That or they'll be some sort of turn in for them to get a small amount of gp or xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just to clarify as Strilmus is using the garbled names many use the items are:

Sacred Metal Fragments

Divine Tears

My response was in regard to Sacred Metal Fragments.

Sacred Metal Fragments can be banked.

Divine Tears cannot.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We literally have no idea.

My personal guess would be the npcs etc may disappear and a cutscene occurs at midnight GMT but it'll be a game update, hopefully early-ish, tomorrow that'll put the actual post-war content in (eg anything new in the crater, changes to npcs etc)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I think they mentioned in the BTS that the crater will be empty now after the war is over.

The most logical thing is that the battle will be over at daily reset. But there's another possibility that it'll end tomorrow when they do a system update, thus making the event last 71 days instead of the planned 70 (Although the 71 days wouldn't be whole, but some people could get some tears on the 71th)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I think they mentioned in the BTS that the crater will be empty now after the war is over.

The most logical thing is that the battle will be over at daily reset. But there's another possibility that it'll end tomorrow when they do a system update, thus making the event last 71 days instead of the planned 70 (Although the 71 days wouldn't be whole, but some people could get some tears on the 71th)

Arguably since Bol did not start until game update on the first it would still only reach 70 days in real time if it ran to actual system update.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Apparently Mod Ramen said it'd end on Wednesday in HLF

And Mod Jack says it needs a game update to end.

Plv6Dz6.jpg