22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

Yep. Update on wednesday.

ON THE PLUS SIDE

THE DWARF GRAPHICAL REWORK

HAS BEEN DELAYED

YET AGAIN

HAHAH YES

Well they said it would be delayed to this week , and after the 30th at the start of last week. So thats not really an extra delay, just what we already knew.

wait how is this quest going to launch without the new dwarf models???

It isn't, as far as I can see there is 0 source for this other than people running their mouths with the 'it's been delayed further because its not monday' story even though John A within like an hour of telling us last week it wwas set for the 30th said it'd later in the week and not actually monday.

Plus trying to be comedic over the fact the much awaited dwarf makeover has been delayed again since it was original slated to happen what like 2 yrs ago now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think there's plenty of content that can rival/beat BoL if we are talking in serious terms.

PoP, GWD, Nex, Slayer in general, DG, Warbands

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wonder what they plan to do in an entire 4 hour+ downtime, bit annoying I was planning on dismissing clan ava in last 30 seconds of timer....only to lag out and be disconnected from server before I could dismiss it...poor clanners gonna have to wait until I finish work now to get it back ....woops... :?

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Thought clan avatars automatically return after 6 hours of being taken out, regardless of circumstances?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I wonder what they plan to do in an entire 4 hour+ downtime, bit annoying I was planning on dismissing clan ava in last 30 seconds of timer....only to lag out and be disconnected from server before I could dismiss it...poor clanners gonna have to wait until I finish work now to get it back ....woops... :?

Avatars will return of their own volition. They appear to have an independent 6hr timer and just decide to tell you to piss off and walk home themselves, even if you are offline. They will survive.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The only reason I can think of for that type of downtime is possibly a reduction in the number of game worlds, what with that poll a few weeks back.

Edit: Also the game seems to be back now, hooray!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

The only reason I can think of for that type of downtime is possibly a reduction in the number of game worlds, what with that poll a few weeks back.

It took nowhere near as long as they said it would; I will give them credit for that. Good job.

Avatars will return of their own volition. They appear to have an independent 6hr timer and just decide to tell you to piss off and walk home themselves, even if you are offline. They will survive.

Oh that's great then I might avoid being lynch mobbed by my fellow clanners lol any noticeable changes at all since game went live? I.e. Less worlds/world themes changing etc?

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

World count appears to be the same. As for themes, someone with more knowledge of that will be able to comment more correctly, however it appears to have only been server maintenance rather than any changes like that which you have mentioned.

Edit:

Game is back but login server is offline. Good one.

Edited by Mr Sarcastic

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It took nowhere near as long as they said it would; I will give them credit for that. Good job.

Servers are down again:

Just-complimented-Jagex-cl9oy3.jpg

The servers are done, but I am kidding of course.

So does anyone know what they actually did this morning during that downtime :P?

For all we know they unplugged the servers to air-dust the insides.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So does anyone know what they actually did this morning during that downtime :P?

For all we know they unplugged the servers to air-dust the insides.
which is a good reason to prevent them from catching fire from things Like vorago

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum