22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

So the general RS population's recklessness resulted in less bonus XP's for everyone allround?

PS I knew I forgot something, forgot to vote last week :(

I blame no one but J for this. Maybe if the different options actually had different effects, the whole crisis management thing would have had more of a... point?

2dgucz6.png

I like how the Duke didn't even get new chat options that say that he's ran out of money or anything, the crises management menu just doesn't exist anymore.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I've got a BoL related question that I'm sure has been answered before, but I am too lazy to look. :P.

When exactly does BoL end & more importantly, will we have time after it ends to cash in all our renown for XP lamps and other rewards. I don't want to get screwed out of 55k+ renown.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

According to my sources, Bol ends on the end of week 10, which is, 29th september.

No idea on the second question, although i don't see the point in leaving it until after the very last day. I would have used them ON the very last day.

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Excellent, thank you! I just wanted to make sure that lamps were able to be put on Divination before BoL ends. I was afraid BoL was ending in a few days.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Item discounts???

Please don't tell me every item will cost less...

I've been working 5 hours a day for 8 weeks long to get all the tears for all the rewards of both sides...

4sLim.png

5% discount on everything. Beter late then never i guess...

Byzantus.png

also there seems to be an issue with tears multipliers that it will not go down below x3 under any circumstances.,

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

That only seems to happen to some people, my mulitplier went all the way down to x0 last night. The real issue seems to be that the mulitplier doesn't work. The entire time, even after hitting x0, I was getting 4, 5 and sometimes even 6 tears each time. I finally stopped after 3100+ tears, having hit x0 somewhere around 2100.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I got two and a half days worth of tears in less time than it was taking to get 1200 tears before.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I think it is happening to some after the latest power kicked in.

tim_chenw2.png

If it is any consolation, the fact that this vote will last for 7 days suggest that Bol will be active for another week after this week, unless jagex is that daft to let us vote for a power that will never see the light of day.

Given the amount of Tears i need left to get, i'll get about 1000 extra tears left over for xp (I have 19,500 worth of unlockables left to get).

tim_chenw2.png

If it is any consolation, the fact that this vote will last for 7 days suggest that Bol will be active for another week after this week, unless jagex is that daft to let us vote for a power that will never see the light of day.

We already knew that it is a 10 week event.

This is week 9.

A 10 week event implies it ends AFTER 10 weeks, ergo on the day the 11th week would begin, not after 9 weeks, ergo the day the 10th week begins.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Which of the lamps are best to buy, would it be the biggest one on the 3rd tier?

The lamps are not tiered they are all identical, ever since they 'fixed' the fact that at the start of T2 you paid 15% more for only 12% more xp or w/e it was that made T1 better renown:xp rewards.

The best return is on huge lamps.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sacred metal fragment quantity per drop seems to have gone through the roof. Whereas before most drops were of 1-10 fragments before, the typical minimum drop is 20 fragments each time now. So collect them now if youre after them. I reckon you could get 700-1000 in an hour now