22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

46Wod.png

Saw this while browsing tif. It's cool that they're advertising like this, though I doubt they'll get many new customers from here.

Ad block ftw ;D!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

46Wod.png

Saw this while browsing tif. It's cool that they're advertising like this, though I doubt they'll get many new customers from here.

Ad block ftw ;D!

plus one.

Saradomin looks undoubtedly better in artwork than he does in game. IMHO.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The new voting option for the Duke's Dilemma part of BoL:

A famous trainer offers us his services to train war beasts to guard Lumbridge.

• Train guard dogs. - 20,000
  • Train guard rats - 15,000
  • Train guard spiders - 25,000
  • Refuse his services - 0

The vote that won last week was the druid wardsmen for 10k GP. We have now 25k left for the remaining weeks.

hzvjpwS.gif

I do not care if we go bankrupt anyone who does not vote for guard spiders must be taken outside and sacrificed to Brassica Prime.

Also Druid wardsmen? Waste of money the darn fools are above the gating facing Al-Kharid with their warding spell; we don't need shielding that way!

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I do not care if we go bankrupt anyone who does not vote for guard spiders must be taken outside and sacrificed to Brassica Prime.

Also Druid wardsmen? Waste of money the darn fools are above the gating facing Al-Kharid with their warding spell; we don't need shielding that way!

Now we just need to train the Druids in proper warding. Damn this is a never ending cycle.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Now we just need to train the Druids in proper warding. Damn this is a never ending cycle.

It seems more like we need to invest in prescription glasses for them, I know the desert is a wasteland similar to the battlefield one, but if they can't spot the laser light show and the glowing green vortex flanked by gods, there must be something wrong with their eyes. I mean, that sort of thing shouldn't be hard to miss.

Perhaps we got discount druids?

^ Really? They've been appearing since day 1 week 2 (when vote 1 ended)

The two crafter families are in the house over the river near the goblins.

The number of guards increased.

Some fally knights appeared.

The guards got rune weapons.

aaannnnnnnnd

The druids are above the gate of the castle.

The middle 3 in particular are quite noticeable since they aren't sort of tucked away in a corner.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It seems more like we need to invest in prescription glasses for them, I know the desert is a wasteland similar to the battlefield one, but if they can't spot the laser light show and the glowing green vortex flanked by gods, there must be something wrong with their eyes. I mean, that sort of thing shouldn't be hard to miss.

Perhaps we got discount druids?

Or perhaps we got clerical error that the druids though the threat of the gods are coming from the desert gods like Amascut, that goddess means business.

Or.... it could even be conspiracy from druids part, let the fighting spill out onto the lumbridge while feigning warding against different god threat, and let Gielinor kill each other and the druids can rebuild the world again...

Am I crazy yet?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Just as a heads up: These are the two new Elite Reinforcements that can be chosen as one of the options in this week's vote.

Saradominist Prideleader (We saw concept art of this previously! I knew it was World Event related! :P)

saradominist_prideleader-27091250.gif

Zamorakian Butcher Demon

zamorakian_butcher_demon-27091255.gif

Both have a chance for an AoE Stun attack.

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner