22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

If anyone's still trying to gather sacred metal fragments but hates combat, there's a FC called "hop4metal" which basically calls out worlds where sacred metal resources spawn. They also do the yellow resource thing which will help you reach 3k faster.

"Yellow resource thing?". Is that the Guthix's life energy stuff?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

If anyone's still trying to gather sacred metal fragments but hates combat, there's a FC called "hop4metal" which basically calls out worlds where sacred metal resources spawn. They also do the yellow resource thing which will help you reach 3k faster.

"Yellow resource thing?". Is that the Guthix's life energy stuff?

No it's when the 'unstable nodes' go yellow instead of orange and opposed to damage you get triple rate of tears.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

the yellow nodes used to also damage you for a tiny amount, but they removed it after thinking that people would not understand that they were a bonus rather than a punishment

they call em a brighter shade of green but that's pretty much a lie

8f14270694.jpg

Also bonus ones currently don't count to your 3k - this includes champions and all yellow node tears.

If you use that fc for yellows you can get like 6000+ a day AND you'll stay at x5 meaning 15 tears per grab.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Tried to use that chat, it was just kind of confusing though. It seemed like most of the time I went to a world the event would already be done by the time I "join" hopped.

I used it for a couple of hours today, it's pretty good.

You need to be extremely quick to hop though, because if you don't hop fast enough you'll get dumped into an instanced area that doesn't have the random event.

Sylpheed.png

With the exception of Week 3, so far all other week's choices were the most expensive now.

We are in the region where we'll not be able to choose the choice we want.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

he should just hold a fundraiser or something

so far the level of situational realism has been lacking in terms of:

- showing ALL of the options at once so people can actually see which choices may or may not be the most important

- allowing people to put their own gold into the effort because since it's all imaginary gold going into an imaginary crisis it's not as if it will severely unbalance everything

hell, they could have made it a fantasy crowdfunding thing by having people put money into various projects and then seeing which ones hit the goals and implementing those

• Like 3

8f14270694.jpg

You guys worry about the money for the crises too much. This event was created with so much room for impromptu storytelling. The duke could go flat broke right now as we speak and they'll have a feasible plot mark for next week.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

how much did we start with, because damn we blew through that real fast

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Had we chose the most expensive option on week 3, and we ask for papa mambo this week, we would have been bang on bankrupt.

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

i still think it wasn't necessary to train at the academy because you could learn all of that in ten minutes without paying for it

that one guy killing rats in the back maybe could use some help?

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

Guards and players are completely different things, what comes naturally for a god blessed adventurer does not necessarily mean the same for the normal layman.

Besides, there is nothing to suggest they are just training that. They could be paying for levels (in this case, to wield Rune weapon and shield).

tim_chenw2.png

I voted for "do nothing" because you don't [bleep]ing need to do anything.

Magic won't do anything to help. Papa Marimbo might even be worse than doing nothing since he's, you know, an insane demi god (?) anyway. The ZMI mages have allegiance elsewhere. Who knows if the druids can keep it together after losing Guthix.

Anyway that's just my two cents.

• Like 2

hzvjpwS.gif