22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

When in daemonheim, open the music player, hit the search button, and hit escape.

It seems like anything that can use keyboard input and that replaces the chatbox causes the problem to happen, and when it does the numbers on the ability bar turn grey. Makes it annoying during clues, where at every step you need to fiddle with the moneypouch again.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

3. Key binds - Abilities: From time to time these stop working. No idea why. One minute I am fine and able to make abilities happen through keystrokes, and the next I am completely unable to get them to work. I’m pretty sure that it has something to do with the exchange between the chat and the abilities. I think I may be getting stuck in a chat mode somewhere in the middle of combat. It gets annoying. <_<

Whenever this happens, I can fix it by withdrawing a single coin from my pouch. I still don't know why that works but my guess is a buffer overflow of some kind...

I've found that if I open up the world map then close it, this fixes the problem. I've had this problem *every time* I have banked during my slayer assignments.

I have found several problems that some i have found work arounds for, others, not so much:

1. During banking, it is possible to chat, though you need to click on the chat line in order to do so.

2. Banking causes your abilities to get locked out for some bizzare reason (probably the variable set to switch the action bar back on after banking isn't working properly). Searching for anything during your banking and then hitting enter, exiting the bank screen solves that problem. You'll know your abilities are locked out if you see the keybinds of your action bar being greyed out rather than lit up.

3. Either soul split isn't working on the action bar, the right most action bar button key bind isn't working, or binding stuff to V is banjaxed, but my bar won't respond to my SS (it's on the right-most action bar button, and it's assigned to V).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

... Why don't we just stuff someone into that hole in the basement of lumby castle and ask for help from the giant city of cave goblins wo are right under out feet.

Who also have an alliance with an army of dwarves, and a giant underground railway for the fast trasportation of troops and supplies.

Not like they wouldn't have any incentive to help us what with two giant armies clashing right on top of their city. And who probably will one day start digging underground to find the last traces of guthix's power. Free and we get gunpowder and electricity none of these nooby swords from fally or varrock.

• Like 4

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

First we start using anima mundi juice for tech, next thing we're building huge reactors to fuel giant cities, then we'll be infusing supersoldiers with cells from the physical remains of Guthix, one of which bill betray us all and smash a giant rock into the planet. It's a slippery slope, man.

• Like 5

And soon we will have mechs that are made up of old guthix bits and human bits that grow in strength that can rival the gods themselves!

And then the water of the world will turn orange

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

While you guys are doing that, I'll go and find myself the Stone of Jas, abuse the hell out of it, along with Guthix's power and Anima Mundi juice, and say "F you Dragonkins" and kill them all, and subsequently destroy all gods with the stone (Saradomin first, since his elder weapon annoys me, and Sliske too)., preferably literally...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I'm kind on interested to see their twist on steampunk. I am really hoping to see a good twist on it... Hopefully something somewhat serious and interesting like final fantasy yet sometimes as awkward and funny like work of warcrafts.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Meh. Needs more Metal Gears and Solid Snakes...

Yfw Anima Mundi Juice is the RS equivalent of nanomachines (son!)

I don't know what to do for divination. I think I'm going to try to collect 100 of mundane, low level items and hope they used in low level training.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm kind on interested to see their twist on steampunk. I am really hoping to see a good twist on it... Hopefully something somewhat serious and interesting like final fantasy yet sometimes as awkward and funny like work of warcrafts.

I expect it to be like GOP tech

I expect it to be like GOP tech

Dude yeah having some obvious backstory from looking t it without needing actual explanation.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Double heads up, the T2 emote is almost exactly the same as the T1. Don't waste your renown on it.

I certainly wish I hadn't... <_<

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well since the upper tiers of auras will likely require their previous versions and will probably be much more flashy for the finale, I wouldn't consider it a wasted investment haha.

Maybe your wings will be bigger.

OR MAYBE THERE WILL BE PARTICLES!

I need particles. They keep me alive. I have an iv drip to a friend's trimmed completionist cape to keep me going.

hzvjpwS.gif