11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Not sure if the focus of the picture is the Max port score or the FC conversation...

Clearly the convo bro.

It's Runescape! Gotta max it all!

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Not sure if the focus of the picture is the Max port score or the FC conversation...

Clearly the convo bro.

#forevernoobs

Tg_Ibe.png

Well all good things have to come to an end... No scroll voyages tonight. Though i did send out 5 chi at 88% which will make me a hood to sell. I also sent out 5 lacquer at 85% and 5 bones at 76%. Hoping to get the bones because i need more to help make place holders for my superior scrimshaws.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Up to nearly 140k Steel, 120 Chi, 166 Plate and 110 Lacquer, maxed special goods are getting somewhat close now

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Well all good things have to come to an end... No scroll voyages tonight. Though i did send out 5 chi at 88% which will make me a hood to sell. I also sent out 5 lacquer at 85% and 5 bones at 76%. Hoping to get the bones because i need more to help make place holders for my superior scrimshaws.

Superior scrimshaws don't stack - I made 4 extra elements, 4 bank spaces taken up.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Clearly the convo bro.

#forevernoobs

You called?

If you're trying to steal my forever a noob -motto, expect a fight to the death!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Rules of the fight:

Nothing higher than T1 is allowed.

No enchanted jewelry or jewelry with stats.

Your abilities on your action bar must NOT be the same as the weapon you are using.

Crayfish or Shrimps only

No two pieces of armor can be from the same style (armor here defined as Helm, Chest and legs), if you use a shield, it must be anti-dragon or wooden shield.

You must carry potions that boosts neither of the styles you have on your weapon or action bar (IE if you have ranged weapon, magic abilities, you must carry melee potions).

You must use Spirit wolf.

You must not remain in the same place for longer than 12 seconds.

No auras, no scrimshaws, no PoP armor, no Rocktail soups, no intelligence allowed.

• Like 2

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Rules of the fight:

Your abilities on your action bar must NOT be the same as the weapon you are using.

Crayfish or Shrimps only

No two pieces of armor can be from the same style (armor here defined as Helm, Chest and legs), if you use a shield, it must be anti-dragon or wooden shield.

You must carry potions that boosts neither of the styles you have on your weapon or action bar (IE if you have ranged weapon, magic abilities, you must carry melee potions).

No auras, no scrimshaws, no PoP armor, no Rocktail soups, no intelligence allowed.

Selling front row tickets! 1m GP for 12 round match. Be warned this is the blood splash section, no raincoat provided.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Rules of the fight:

Crayfish or Shrimps only

Selling front row tickets! 1m GP for 12 round match. Be warned this is the blood splash section, no raincoat provided.

don't worry, we will bring our own.

Tg_Ibe.png

Up to 143k Stainless steel now. I still cannot roll/hire a decent 10k captain to save my life...

tim_chenw2.png

Is it just me or has anyone else not gotten any Oxhead and Horsefaces in a long time? I currently only have 1 and it's the only one I've rolled since unlocking them ages ago. Do I have to be in a specific zone to have them rolled, or no? That or it has just been really really bad luck.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Bad luck, it took me ages to get them all

tim_chenw2.png

Oxheads are like buses.

Except instead of hours its days/weeks and instead of two its 1-6.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So I'm starting to get some 10k captains. Should I ditch them if they have the Slow-Witted trait?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Unless you have a near-unlimited amount of resources I wouldn't waste my money on them. Now if you're asking about ditching captains you currently own for better ones, yes.

Tg_Ibe.png

It'll eventually be unlimited practically, since they are used for nothing but crews and captains. If you are short on Chimes for crew, then no, but I'd replace them eventually for sure.

tim_chenw2.png

Is it just me or has anyone else not gotten any Oxhead and Horsefaces in a long time? I currently only have 1 and it's the only one I've rolled since unlocking them ages ago. Do I have to be in a specific zone to have them rolled, or no? That or it has just been really really bad luck.

I rolled 3 in my first week and now it's been a week and a half with 25 additional crew rerolls and rolling through crew in beta just to see if I get any and I've had none. 325 rolls for those who don't want to do math.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I would replace them if you get a better captain (or chance at a better captain). If I recall, (been a while since I rolled crew...) you can't actually see the traits before hiring so you clearly already bought the captain. If you already have it, definitely start replacing them with other 10k captains once you have no 2500< captains left. A 10k captain with bad traits is probably better than 2500 captain with good traits.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Alright. I got it.

They really should allow you to see traits of a captain before you buy them.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

But how would Jagex's goal of pissing off their entire player base be met?

• Like 4

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Personal ports update! Because apparently that's a thing...

Rolled a 10 k combat captain with only 1 trait (plucky), as well as a 5 plate and 5 chi voyages today. I am a happy camper.

witchynosaur.png

Sold a death lotus chestplate for 11M while I was sleeping. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.