11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

I don't plan on making any tradables until I got that version of superior.

I dont really need the superior versions atm slayer helm works just fine and still a long way to go for 99 slayer, I could use the cash tho hence my choice :P

Hope it sells well by the time I can make it..

Edit: voyage scroll success, wohoo!

Edited by Be Stinson

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

I've had jade from black marketeer twice.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Two or three times, but they're for small amounts (under 130 for me). The chance of getting the resource of the region you're focused on is about 25%, compared to a 50% chance of the Black Marketeer offering chimes.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The Black Marketeer wouldn't be getting the Western coin he'd need, though :P

refurbishedoffice.png

Sent out at 95% (scroll voyage), 96%, 91%, and 79%. Going to need to get more crew to keep up with this.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

Those are still really good stats though. I rarely get all three ships in the 90s at the same time.

Are voyage reqs a bit easier once you get the fourth ship? I remember that they dropped considerably for a little while upon getting the third.

Black Marketeer offered me jade twice so far, around 110 each.

My voyage difficulty dropped sharply when I was at 9k jade (34%), getting me a bunch of 180 jade voyages, and after sending those out I got the 250 jade voyages that these ships are out on. Scroll ship has 2 ration packs on though, which helps quite a bit.

6Ij0n.jpg

My voyage difficulty dropped sharply when I was at 9k jade (34%), getting me a bunch of 180 jade voyages, and after sending those out I got the 250 jade voyages that these ships are out on. Scroll ship has 2 ration packs on though, which helps quite a bit.

Congratz on 4th ship!

What is your crew atm if we can know? Seeing as you say you will need more :P ..

Emaxganis.png

Dced during a random last night, the percentage of mad.... as I havent had a random in about 4 days...

anyway, been doing well on all my jade missions but was maddddddddddddd when gossip mission gave me cherrywood instead of jade, ah well.

meamzed.png

Barmaid's Tip today was for 350 gunpowder, flipped out because I was 1k from fourth ship in the morning.

My crew is far from optimal, but fortunately I have three 10k captains, one for each main stat, which helps a ton; also don't have to mess with trying to hit the speed caps as they come almost naturally.

crewi.png

Jade golem's a fresh hire, put on the ship just to level.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

Finally got a 10k chime captain to buy, and I only have 5k chimes because of ship upgrades...

Owned :P

Im going to rant a little bit more, after my last complain here about not getting 10k chimes captains I havent got any other.. !

JAGEX FFS GIEF ME 10K CHIMES CAPTAINS.

*crosses fingers for reset*

Emaxganis.png

I've still only ever seen 2 10ks. A Speed guy i couldn't afford and didn't want and a slow-leveling Morale one from hook. Really want a cmb one and seafaring one.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I agree, getting the Gunpowder Barmaid's Tip is somewhat irritating. Still another 1800 Jade until fourth ship.

On the other hand, I do have 5 10k captains (2 seafaring, 2 morale, 1 combat), 4-5 of each Jade basic crew at level 5+ and ship upgrades. No idea when 20k captains show up, but I can barely afford one if it does; I'm actually rather low on chimes :P

sweepsig.png

Got my maid's tip back, and holy crap, i didn't think i'd get this much jade!

13YZV.png

Since I've only reached the bowl Tuesday, I'll finish my upgraded crew and then get a Morale Hull, since thats the biggest boost by far in the new Ship upgrades.

Edit: Aparently, people have already reached the pincers, and the new crew there has base 1200 stats and are a Traveling Band (morale) and Ferocious Tiger Rider (combat).

urgh, i'm so far behind :D gona have to start flogging to get 4th ship soon, managing to get very good percentages on all my missions though, almost always 80+, and with only a few bowl crew...i actually am very interested in how the various storylines end.

• Like 1
meamzed.png

Edit: Aparently, people have already reached the pincers, and the new crew there has base 1200 stats and are a Traveling Band (morale) and Ferocious Tiger Rider (combat).

I'm so jealous now, about 15 hours trips. Even with this juicy info, being in Bowl region make me sick for future of sea singer set that i will own ... maybe in few months only !

ps. fun fun fun.

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

I'm so jealous now, about 15 hours trips. Even with this juicy info, being in Bowl region make me sick for future of sea singer set that i will own ... maybe in few months only !

ps. fun fun fun.

As soon as you get to the pincers you can finish the storylines which give 25 of a random(?) trade good, and most likely the duo and trio storylines which give even more trade goods.

More like a few weeks.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

ps. fun fun fun.

As soon as you get to the pincers you can finish the storylines which give 25 of a random(?) trade good, and most likely the duo and trio storylines which give even more trade goods.

More like a few weeks.

How do you know the end rewards?

Oh and...

4KPcM.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png