6-May-2014 - Elder Divination

Leik

Anyone have an idea on the xp rates at 99 and whether or not I should use it to get my engrammeter finished

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

so far, the two main benefits of the elder hole is that the 6th age circuit teleports between it and guthix's corpse immediately, and that the wisps stay next to the massive clickzone for the hole

8f14270694.jpg

Looks like I'm taking a break from Stealing Creation in preparation for this weekend and heading to do some Divination. I'm not sure quite how I feel about that....

I KNEW I recognized your name somewhere else! (Tranquil)

Lol hey. I've been around here for a bit. ;)

Best part about the update?

This conversation:

T1eoJr6.jpg

It's the small things like this that make me like this game a little more. When they can poke fun at stuff and don't take themselves too seriously.

OT: I have to say that this new area is nice because the wisps are in a smaller area and like said above me; the click area for the crater is pretty big. I don't know what the exp rate is but based on a few videos I watched on YouTube (which isn't really all that accurate I'd imagine with this being so new) the exp is good until 90 Divination, then it's best to head to the desert spot.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I like that little fellow, i may have to buy a ton of pouches so i can have one out all the time. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

From patchnotes:

A confirmation has been added when using a can vexillum to teleport to the Clan Camp.

Didn't they remove that mere weeks ago?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

From patchnotes:

A confirmation has been added when using a can vexillum to teleport to the Clan Camp.

It was. But then people started complaining on misclicking teleport when they just wanted to place the vexillium. Especially Nexers like myself did so :p. So now there will soon be people complaining on the teleportation taking too long/the confirmation is unecessary etc. It is all a circle.

About the update: Seems like divination became a bit easier. I don't think I will use that BOB though. I may just check out the elder divination place though, even though I already have 99 Div. It looks rather cool :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

From patchnotes:

It was. But then people started complaining on misclicking teleport when they just wanted to place the vexillium. Especially Nexers like myself did so :P. So now there will soon be people complaining on the teleportation taking too long/the confirmation is unecessary etc. It is all a circle.

About the update: Seems like divination became a bit easier. I don't think I will use that BOB though. I may just check out the elder divination place though, even though I already have 99 Div. It looks rather cool :)

They could have just made Place an option from the inventory instead of solely from the equipment screen. Now both teleport options have confirmation requests.
  • Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Kinda complained about accidentally teleing from Nex bank on twitter, a few people agreed, a mod saw it, and it got changed... :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Kinda complained about accidentally teleing from Nex bank on twitter, a few people agreed, a mod saw it, and it got changed... :lol:

They never intended for the confirmation to be removed in the first place. They need it there. And no, I can't explain anything else.

I have 9 of the 10 entries. I'll hopefully be finishing 10th tonight - I'll post the full lore in a spoiler.

It really isn't that great.

qpodrl.gif

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ