do people with high stats make them nerds?

scott638

i have heard alot of ppl look at like zezmia and say what a computer nerd he is..he probley plays the comp all the time and never has a real life.

Somehow i think they are just saying that because he is beating them and thats the only exuse they have... what do u think?

scottresizingbt4go5.jpg

If u are reading this i am stealing your wallet....lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because they have high levels does not make them nerds, how fast they got to their level makes em nerds. I have met someone who got to lv 90'ish in 4 months, while i got there in 2-3 years.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Those people whining about Zezima do not know what they are talking about. I do not know him either, but you can't judge from just his stats.

It can be perfectly possible that he just likes to train massive amounts of xp. Everyone has the right to have his own (although perhaps weird) hobby.

they jsut annonyed, and are probaly more a nerd then the person they calling a nerd becasue they are trying to make them seem better then someone they are clearly not better then by insulting them so they care more about the game then then the other person :XD:

legends2.jpg

It's all just jealousy. Meh, I think that everyone with a higher Magic level than me is a nerd. Of course in 9 more lvls I'm definitely not going to have that outlook :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

its taken me 2 1/2 years to get where I am, because im lazy lol. I could of done this in alot less of time.

and on topic: I wouldn't call anyone a nerd for having high stats, I'd call it dedication \'

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

It's all the immature people who are jealous. I mean look at me, I have what would be considered "high" stats, with 100 Combat and almost a 1400 total lvl...but I have been playing for almost 2 years...

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Most of the high levels I've met aren't the sharpest lightbulbs in the drawer :lol:

So I guess they can't be nerds right?

Then again if you consider someone a nerd who is smart and knows more than most people, I doubt that many of those people play runescape.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Define nerd. Also, you can level to 90 in a couple of months by playing all of the time, badly, or level to 90 in a couple of months playing some of the time, efficiently.

IE training with bronze dagger vs dharoks :P

fishing.gif

People who say, "OMG, high-level nerd!", are most likely disgruntled 12-year-olds who really don't understand that behind every character has a person behind them. Plus they get joy from annoying you. Don't let them get to you, they will learn eventually.

"On the moon, nerds have their pants pulled down and are spanked with moon-rocks." - Mooninite

I'm sorry, couldn't resist that quote. Kudos to whomever makes the ATHF connection. :)

Heh, who actually uses the word nerd anymore? :?

It is just a sad way for someone to compensate for themselves. Do you call a doctor a nerd because he/she went to an University for years upon years? If so, I feel very sorry for you and hope you are still young and have time to change. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Heh, who actually uses the word nerd anymore? :?

It is just a sad way for someone to compensate for themselves. Do you call a doctor a nerd because he/she went to an University for years upon years? If so, I feel very sorry for you and hope you are still young and have time to change. :roll:

+1. Its the equlivent of OMG, your smarter\better then me\cooler etc and now im gonna pick on you OMG!

Get my point?

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

well i've been playing for like 5 years and im lvl 108 so thats 22 levels a year <.<

omg nolifer!!! 108 in 5 years no way :P just joking.

btw im 97 combat and been playing about 5 years too :oops:

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99