The Mysterious Editor

Lord_Gromit

Oh, come on, it's no great mystery. I know who the Editor is :)

Tell us then? :roll:

Anyway, I think it might be Kiara Kat, as she nearly always posts the topics about the articles in general f2p.. like the one that just came out she's posted it.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dark mysterious voice* We do not discuss the master here. If the master wanted to be known, he would have been. Do not speak of the master again, or it shall be the last thing you do. :evil: :twisted:

:mrgreen: :P

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Pretty cool.... I think it could be KAira_KAt or Pokema... they helped a lot in Tip.it... Most guide and news have credits of Kaira and Pokema...

60% Kaira

40% Pokema...

Poll:

Vote on whos the secret Editor

A) Kaira_Kat

B) Pokema

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~BOMB

You know that you'e Tip.It's #1 spammer and wanna-be mod right?

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

The secret will never been known (well not for a long time anyways)

You can keep guessing all you like, but will won't say yes or no to who or who they are. It may be more than one person lol. I'm not telling :twisted:

Well, I've done a bit of thinking. It's Leesters. He's a great writer, I believe he likes to farm, he has 124+ combat, and he mgiht've had a purple. Plus... I just have that feeling it's him.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Kiara_kat has given us a clue:

editor_vacation.png

Our editor will be back next week. In the meantime, I'm happy to share with you a postcard I received from him this morning
(yea....right.......... :boohoo: )

News from 18 August 2006, I got good memory...eh?

I donno whether there is a 'sunny' or not, but at least we know it is a 'he'

Well, I guess the editor is biabf, look what he said:

Gj man, overtook me somewhere in the 4 weeks I have been away this summer. You got levels and I got a tan, w00t.
...26th August 2006

The other 3 I need RSNs for to check their stats. Any help would be appreciated.

Kiara Kat's username is Kiara Kat, i've seen her on the official forums, and The Editor couldn't be her, because there was an article or two written by Kiara Kat, it would've said they were written by The Editor if he was Kiara Kat.

I still think the editor is AllBogs

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Oh, come on, it's no great mystery. I know who the Editor is :)

Tell us then? :roll:

Anyway, I think it might be Kiara Kat, as she nearly always posts the topics about the articles in general f2p.. like the one that just came out she's posted it.

even though he/she has denied it several times?

tipitlessersigea3.png

I've always wondered, I never pieced together the clues as you have.

My first instinct would be Kiara Kat, just because she plays a major part in the Tip.It community and site. Still, this leaves room for the theory that The Editor consists of multiple people. But what if it is Lightning? He's also been here a while, but has sort of hid in the shadows. Now this topic has gotten me all curious. :ohnoes:

Like the guy above me said

Our editor will be back next week. In the meantime, I'm happy to share with you a postcard I received from him this morning

and that was by Kiara Kat so its not her and has to be a guy,

or a unix but im not getting into that.

Lol bia bf?! he couldnt write his way out of a paper ba.. wait. I mena I dont think it's him. hehe :D I would like to know who it is but y'know, I'm not gonna loose any sleep over it.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

rofl , too funny.

Just to clarify on points in previous replies

Lightning is not a he

Jeppe is not a he

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

everyhting as simple as.... well it's not that simple... But the Editor is a Metamorfologist (also known as a SHAPE SHIFTER), - that means that he can shift his RSN or his body any time he wants to...remember how he mentions JaGeX towers in his Articles? That's because he was there. He was one of teh few luckies guys on RuneScape who was able to find hidden JageX towers and sneak in. There he seen horrible things, the things JaGeX is preparing for us....But afetr he left JaGeX towers security orbs detected him, and he was chased all the way to Trollheim mountains. there Andrew made a deal with Editor and gave him Intwunbbo ( a secret device taht JaGeX staff uses to detect scammers, and teleport wherever they want to!) in exchange to silent (The Editor must never say what he saw that day in JaGeX towers). After that day The Editor became as powerful as any of us! With his powers of Metamorfologist and with Intwunbbo he was practicaly unstoppable.

I know this story because i was an infiltrator in a squad that chased down editor. I know even more, like teh place where he hides now...

But unfortunately for me i revealed this litle affair to you and now JaGeX will problably Hunt me down, but i can't handle the truth alone....

don't trus JaGeX if you know what's good for you... I am not saying that their bad....but....

The ways of JaGeX are unknown........

*runs away very fast don't looking back*

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

editor_vacation.png

News from 18 August 2006, I got good memory...eh?

I donno whether there is a 'sunny' or not, but at least we know it is a 'he'

Well, I guess the editor is biabf, look what he said:

Gj man, overtook me somewhere in the 4 weeks I have been away this summer. You got levels and I got a tan, w00t.
...26th August 2006

I reckon ur very close...

Wasn't Oddfaery once in the Tip.It crew? My bet was always on him/her until the capes article.

My vote now is Pokemama. I don't think the Editor wil be posting as much info about him/herself now though!

Of course, there is always the possibility that the Editor actually isn't a single person, and various people from the Tip.It staff write articles, just to confuse us!

Someone should do one of these about the Stig in Off-topic :thumbsup:

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

editor_vacation.png

...26th August 2006

Considering the "Sunny" on the card it "could" always be Sunneh :lol:

I think Kwimbob did a guest article in Tip.it times, in that case it couldn't be him.

P.S; The stamp "wish you were here" could be a hint, Pink Floyd lover?

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

But who isn't a Pink Floyd lover!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.