Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

28984 replies to this topic

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dungeon Mak
Original Post

A13d's Last Milestone Update (p.720) - 13/Nov/11

Last Top 15 (p.899) - 02/Apr/12

EVERYONE READ

I would like to remind everyone of some of our Tip.It Forum Rules:

• Section 1.2 - Spamming: If your post is not a substantial contribution to the topic, don't post at all. We do not permit pointless replies.
  • Section 1.3 - Flaming: We do not tolerate flaming, insulting, or personally attacking other users. This includes but is not limited to calling people names (saying people are idiots/ignorant/stupid/etc.), attacking people for having poor grammar/spelling, and harassing/insulting people for whatever reason.
  • Section 1.4 - Stay on Topic: All posts in a thread must be on topic. We understand that some threads evolve naturally, but drastic and/or sudden topic changes are not permitted. It is irksome and disruptive for the people who actually want to discuss the topic at hand. If you want to talk about something else, you need to create a new thread or take it to private message. Unrelated conversations are not permitted.
  • Section 2.8 - Tip.It Staff: When a moderator comes in to remove posts and/or put an end to an argument/off topic conversation, you need to listen to them. If you feel that their actions were unfair or unwarranted, you should not complain on the thread or criticize the moderator publicly. You should PM an administrator with links to the thread/posts and present your case. The administrator will thoroughly review the situation. If the actions were acceptable, the situation will be thoroughly explained to you to help you understand why the actions were taken. If the actions were inappropriate, they will be reversed.
We are serious about these rules guys. If you feel that any of these rules are unfair or need revising, create a thread in Forum Updates & Suggestions. If you want to complain about a specific moderator and/or their actions, you're welcome to PM me or any other admin. Don't complain about it here.

I hope we can avoid any future off-topic rants in the future. We don't want to dish out warnings or bans but if the rule-breaking persists, we don't have much of a choice. I hope this is a fair warning to everyone.

Right, no more accusing people of hacking or attempting to hack or anything else like that, or people will start to have action taken against their forum accounts.

Okay, tidied up a bit. :)

To clarify a few things:

Discussing donations and stuff are fine, so long as they are not used in offensive or demeaning ways. (Same goes with a person's IRL status.) If you want to start an analysis of "well x's achievement isn't as worthwhile as y's because x got donations" then this topic is not for you. Consider creating another topic to discuss the value of achievements and stuff.

Talking about how you make money, or how you think other people might be making money is fine so long as it's not, again, used negatively or somehow a violation of RS/Tip.it forum rules. (So no talking about how someone's a prostitute or something to fuel their vicious RS habit, or other equally bizarre/inappropriate things.)

Hope that clears some things up and I apologize for the inconvenience. PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Carl
  • RSN2:Newb
No, it's not impossible. Just not easy. Slayer, Runecrafting, Mining and Agility probably being the only "tough" ones. The buyables costing around 13B Gp, I think? I'm sure someone will do it. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

CampbellMC
[ Display Name History ]

CampbellMC

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,868 posts
I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

miracleman58
[ Display Name History ]

miracleman58

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,199 posts
  • RSN:The Diamond
The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit
Posted Image

Lep
[ Display Name History ]

Lep

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,759 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Lep

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

Dragonkng198
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonkng198

Biggest Nub on Tip.It

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • RSN:Dragonkng198
  • RSN2:Lookback
  • Clan:Primacy
It's an insane goal, but then again, so is 10hp at 99 slayer :P

I'm sure someone will get it, probably Gert as said :ohnoes:

Stats

71fb431906.png

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts

I'll doubt he'd max Slayer that quickly; it's still pretty slow. Toony001 has only 115M Slayer XP with enough charms for about 105M+ Summoning, provided he has the money for all of the supplies, so I'm guessing 200M Slayer will basically bring in 200M Summoning.

It's an insane goal, but then again, so is 10hp at 99 slayer :P

I'm sure someone will get it, probably Gert as said :ohnoes:

Well, back then, everyone thought N0va or Zez would get it, but they've quit since then. I'm wondering how far Gert will get before he's replaced.

Shadiochao
[ Display Name History ]

Shadiochao

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • RSN:Shadiochao

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

Kingofthecav
[ Display Name History ]

Kingofthecav

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • RSN:Scrd Silene

I highly doubt 6-8 months.... He still has 167M exp to go, and is averaging 1-1.5M slayer exp a week, or 4-6M a month. Thats 2-3.5 years for slayer/melees alone.

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

Star Cannon is kinda fun lol

or w/e the spaceship game is. Plus Arcanists is kinda fun
Posted Image

EpicWin
[ Display Name History ]

EpicWin

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 182 posts
It will take a lot of time before that will happen, due to RC and some other skills slowing down the pace a lot. Slayer is relatively fast, as you can max all melees/ranged basically too and summoning while doing it. It won't happen before 3-5 years, as no one even has 200M RC yet.

wortelhaar
[ Display Name History ]

wortelhaar

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Wortelhaar
  • RSN2:Agnes36
Don't forget that there's gonna be new skills no matter what, so that should slow them down a lot as well.
Posted Image
fine, happy now?

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts

Don't forget that there's gonna be new skills no matter what, so that should slow them down a lot as well.

What if it turns out to be a fast, buyable skill using the resources already in the game? :P

hawkeye770
[ Display Name History ]

hawkeye770

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 142 posts
Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill
Posted Image

Shelby_Polo
[ Display Name History ]

Shelby_Polo

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 1,856 posts
  • RSN:Shelby Polo
The really rough part is getting 200m in skills like Mining, Agility and RCing. I mean look how long it took Lover Romeo to get 200m in Agility and Mining. Yet still, the hardest part of doing this is not quitting as the years pass by -.- .

Posted Image
Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

mlclm
[ Display Name History ]

mlclm

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Runescape Classic says hi.

EpicWin
[ Display Name History ]

EpicWin

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 182 posts

What if it turns out to be a fast, buyable skill using the resources already in the game? :P

Don't think Jagex will make another skill like Construction was made. If you check the skills added in RS2, they all aren't that fast, might be buyable, but still take a long time to get. And if you take a look at the economy, I think it will be similar to Summoning. A mixture of buyable and a non-buyable skill. As well some money going away from the economy ( large amounts of spirit shards bought for Summoning for example).

Why so? RuneScape is still a growing game and that's what made Jagex popular and so successful as a gaming company. If it gets Jagex money, I don't think they will close it down so fast.

warren211
[ Display Name History ]

warren211

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • RSN:Epic Warren
  • Clan:Lady Heinous cc

Highly doubt it, they made sure and double sure that hunter and summoning wasn't totally buyable but yet still a money drain. I'm sure that the next skill that comes out will also have precautions to keep it safe from people with a lot of gp in their pockets and buying out the whole skill in a week. And the only reason construction is buyable is because it was meant to be a money drain.

Anyway, if there were players to get 200m in everything it'd have to be someone who is working on or has already completed 200m in some of the harder skills. And since slayer still has no 200m reachers and isn't very close, it will still be a VERY long time bfore we see someone closing in on the goal. And with new skills pumped out every other year, it just makes everything harder. Who knows how slow it will be to train the newest skill?

Posted Image
Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts

Anyway, if there were players to get 200m in everything it'd have to be someone who is working on or has already completed 200m in some of the harder skills. And since slayer still has no 200m reachers and isn't very close, it will still be a VERY long time bfore we see someone closing in on the goal. And with new skills pumped out every other year, it just makes everything harder. Who knows how slow it will be to train the newest skill?

Well, it may be slow, but you might be able to train several skills at once while doing it; I'm sure Zarfot can think of a way to do something with it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users