Monday Poll: How long will you wait to summon?

MPM

Hey everyone! The new poll is sitting on the main page, and it sure looks lonely with so few votes...

So, after you go there and vote, come back here and explain why you are(n't) waiting to train.

Happy holidays!

~M

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will wait a month or until a good guide is made (they are usualy made few weeks after the release of the skill)

why ?

at the begining the prices are going to be too high and its just going to be rip off ... and since everybody else is going to be busy leveling up , alot of training/moneymaking spots are going to be empty \'

Hey everyone! The new poll is sitting on the main page, and it sure looks lonely with so few votes...

So, after you go there and vote, come back here and explain why you are(n't) waiting to train.

Happy holidays!

Until I have a guide to help, I think. ::'

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I hope I don't HAVE to pay to raise this skill, seeing as even construction can be raised for free I doubt it highly.

I'll start first day on it. Then after a few weeks, if I feel the need, I'll spend some of my gold on it to level it faster.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

As soon as I get a dfh drop or 3 weeks, whichever comes first. Though probably much sooner. I hate having a "1" next to a skill...good thing I don't now :D

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I plan on training the day it's released. The prices won't be insanely high because by that time, the new trade system will be in effect and the GE will have prices set on all new items already, so I see no problem in training it right away. And to me, it doesn't seem like a skill where you will need a "spot" to train it, you can train it anywhere.

Not2Day1024.png

Dragon Drops: Legs (01.03.08)

I'll probably get it to a fairly respectable level when it's released (around the 70 mark I expect), wait a while for prices and such to settle, then see how much further I can get with it.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

i'm not really sure when i will start it if i do. It will hopefully be easy total levels but i really like my cbt level where it is right now.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I have a pretty busy schedule on rs, i'm working on gifts up intil they nerf trade, then i'm going to finish off 99 fm and magic, get 85 smithing, probably finish off 99 mage, then i'll think about training summoning seriously. I might get osme levels soon just to get it ranked, but i probably won't be working on it for a few weeks after release - then i'll nolife it ;p