Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Tied Up - Baxter
  2. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    I believe all Edison did was use a different type of filament that had a higher resistance, therefore glowing for a long period of time instead of burning out quickly. There may have been some other design changes as well, but I know that was one of the things he changed.
  3. Not as impressive of an accent as I had hoped for, but oh well, nice video.
  4. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    Not just safe, but a great idea. Bleeding profusely from the chest is a sure fire way to increase your quality of life. :lol:
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to be 17 before I get mine. It's mostly my own fault though, since I'm a lazy SOB. The fact that I won't have anything to drive is a contributing factor to that laziness though. My dad did say he was looking into getting something though. That something being a 10 year old minivan. Pretty crappy, but if it gets me places I don't really care.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Is it very expensive in the UK? You guys are lucky though, cos you have a really good public transport system (when it's not frozen :P). We don't here, that's why most people have cars. Agreed, the public transport system is horrible in New Zealand. Well not so bad in Wellington, but if you come to my city the maximum amount of people in a single bus in a day is about 10. I'm hungry. Living in the middle of nowhere makes not driving very annoying, seeing as we don't have a public transport system.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I went to school then came home and listened to music and played left 4 dead. Exciting, amirite?
  8. It's sad that this actually made me laugh.
  9. Only two good friends, they both moved away before freshman year and I haven't seen either since. I've talked to them but I haven't seen them. I did lose a friend on facebook the other day though (I had 200 friends exactly before that, that's the only reason I know). I talk to maybe 10-20 of the people I'm friends with on facebook, and the one that "removed me" was my best friend :lol: . It's less funny because he's in trouble with the police again though and they're apparently monitoring his internet and phone use so he took his facebook down I think.
  10. Violets are Blue - The Killing Tree
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Personally I just assume people skip over everything I say, so I stopped caring about my posts being interesting. This is just my alternative to talking to people who don't care about what I'm saying in real life. It's also a place to come when I'm supposed to be writing essays, like now. I'm thinking I'll just slap a quick conclusion on my paper and call it quits even though it's a bit short. My teacher is under the impression I'm a genius (clearly not true since I spelled that so incorrectly that spell check didn't even give me the right spelling as an option) so I'll probably still get an A.
  12. I swear you linked to the exact same thing on the new years resolution thread last year
  13. Probably the funniest thing I've heard.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We've had a pretty calm winter so far, pretty cold by not to much snow wise, maybe 18 inches total, about 7 on the ground now. I'd put that into centimeters but I suck at metric. 45 cm total and like 18 on the ground?
  15. I think it's stupid, I've always thought that about "celebrity gossip" and the like. Would any of you care if I cheated on my girlfriend or wife with like 15 other women? No. Hell, I'd probably even get a few high fives for it (and kicked in the balls by her friends). I'd be an [wagon], sure, but no one would really care. Yet Tiger does it and we go into a moral uproar. I don't understand it really. But I do believe that the media has the right to do so. I just don't know why we're so fascinated by it.
  16. 1. Climate change. Not global warming. 2. Singular events don't disprove trends. Weather and climate aren't synonyms, therefore snow doesn't mean colder climate.
  17. Skull replied to Shin's topic in Off-Topic
    Not sure that was really needed, but ok. Uhh, I like guys like Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Immortal Technique (not that any of them are really all that underground). I've recently been listening to P.O.S. a lot as well, big fan of his stuff. Basically stuff off Def Jux and Rhymesayers. There are a lot of others I listen to as well, but those are the main ones really.
  18. Please never link to cracked. I always spend hours clicking every link on every page :cry:
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Paper due Tuesday. I only read about half of what the paper is supposed to be on. Of course, I should be doing it now. And I should be doing it tomorrow. But I won't start until probably 7pm on Monday or so.
  20. That would be the electra complex if he was a girl. I don't think there's a name for the complex if it was a male sexually attracted to his father. Not that that really matters because I'm sure that wasn't what mazemeout meant when he said that. :lol:
  21. Find something I actually enjoy doing.
  22. CAPTAIN PLANET, HE'S OUR HERO GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO
  23. You shouldn't drink at 14 in my opinion, even if you could. Too young.
  24. I feel like a better way to combat this would be to ask some of the people who are often there to scan it if they could and send it to you.
  25. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I still haven't had any tif dreams. A lot of zombie killing dreams, but none about tif. Maybe I had one once actually.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.