Everything posted by Skull
-
Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily
You'd hate me.
-
Type your name with your nose!
skull wmblwm Damn, I guess I don't know where the 'e' is.
-
Real life pictures - 3
I'd say he's lucky; I'll probably look like I'm 50 when I'm 35.
-
How do YOU dress?
Big difference between Australian and Canadian climate as well.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Goodbye - P.O.S.
-
This Year's Scare
Yay on the list! Now if only I actually cared. I hope the guy can actually do it, it'd be bawsy.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Well THERE'S your problem. I don't like most cake either and I'm... Damn, I think that is the problem.
-
How Much Money Have You Spent on Video Games?
I've personally spent about $100 or so. I probably have about $1000 of gaming stuff.
-
Acne
I have it pretty bad, it's gotten better from when I was like 13 or 14 though. I get it around the jaw/neck area and on my forehead mostly but I think a lot of it is due to my hair/facial hair. I also break out when I shave so I hate doing that. It used to bother me a lot but now I don't care all that much. Oh and I take minocycline (I think, I doubt that's spelled right too) and have some topical [cabbage]. Both prescription.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Arcarsenal - At the Drive In
-
Christmas Loot!
It's only 11pm Christmas eve but I got a nice sweatshirt :grin:
-
Do you (sub)consciously avoid talking to unattractive people?
I don't think I do. I might though, who knows.
-
Tip.it YouTube Channel (TIF HowTo by Rangeor: PIANO SKILLS}
Argh, anything I do will pale in comparison due to my lack of an awesome accent. New Zealand is beautiful though.
- Food
-
Tip.it YouTube Channel (TIF HowTo by Rangeor: PIANO SKILLS}
I have too decide what ridiculous feat I'll attempt for you guys. Gallon challenge maybe. I get the feeling no one wants to watch me puke though :?
-
Anyone pro with paint?
Edit: Ninja'd. Haven't opened gimp in like 2 years on this computer though so it took a while.
-
Food
At least you live in Texas, imagine how hard it is to get good mexican food up in New England. Anyways, baked some cookies today. And of course when I say I baked cookies I really mean I screw up the cookie making process while my mom and sister did the majority of the baking. I'll make up for it by doing the majority of the consuming though.
-
Tip.it YouTube Channel (TIF HowTo by Rangeor: PIANO SKILLS}
I don't even know what to say to that.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I didn't realize that was that unusual.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I've decided that I don't need a plan. Reading this thread will lead me to suicide long before the zombies could get me.
- Today...
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Now I remember what was wrong with this thread; you're all idiots.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Now go watch Reservoir Dogs.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
General rule for your weapons would be if it can't kill a human outright, it's worthless against zombies. For example if I put the airgun to the back of your head and unleashed, would it kill you? No. Your head would hurt but you would live. Anyways I think I might scribble down a list of equipment that would be useful to have if you had transport (motor vehicle of some sort), time to prepare and get away, and a list of the first things you should grab for if you're in immediate danger just to use as a reference. What do you guys think is the most weight that an average person could carry for days on little rest?
- Food