Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Because that wasn't a generalisation that would piss people off or anything. It was, that's why I said it was. I fail to see the hypocrisy. You complained about generalisations, and then made a generalisation about 'stupid girls and gay guys' I wasn't complaining about it, I was saying that I was making one :? I was complaining about people who type letters multiple times. And it was a joke anyways, so whatever.
  2. Low detail for everything, I've been using the lowest detail possible for years.
  3. Rune boots once. I accidentally equipped some iron boots I got as a drop instead of alching them then I wasn't paying attention and tried again, except they weren't iron boots anymore :lol:
  4. Skull replied to Defy's topic in General Discussion
    I think the real moral of the story is for pures not to pk with a d spear.
  5. Does it turn back to 75% EP when you go back to P2P? I would assume so.
  6. Skull replied to Defy's topic in General Discussion
    I'm going to have to say no for the reasons that have been said already.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today's my last day before camping, I'll probably spend the rest of the time until I leave packing.
  8. It's worth it if you enjoy it.
  9. So you don't remember the password? Go to account management then recover password, and then fill in what it asks you for as best you can. If you give good enough information they'll change the password for you and you can use it again.
  10. Damian Marley - Welcome to Jamrock
  11. Yup, you use require assistance. If you're the one giving the assistance, you basically hit the "my runecrafting level is..." quickchat option as much as you can. If you're getting assistance you look for a person doing that and require assistance from them, make the runes and then stop getting assistance. It's easy really.
  12. I just don't answer. That way they get angry instead of satisfied that they're better than me.
  13. I'll hopefully not game too much. But that's unlikely.
  14. I have people who come up to me and think they know me all the time. But that's not fame, that's having a crappy name that I share with 10000 other accounts.
  15. Umm, Herblore I think. It's 31?
  16. I tend to ignore people and switch worlds to avoid them if possible. Granted I'm in f2p :lol:
  17. Cute article Kota. You almost made sense too
  18. I would buy them if I could afford them.
  19. viewtopic.php?f=103&t=751956&start=0 That might help if you don't know about monkey zombies.
  20. More crush and stab weapons. Flails and maces of sorts along with maybe a large hammer. I can't really think of anything for stab that hasn't already been mentioned.
  21. I bet it's Fog, since I've never noticed anything like it and I play on low detail.
  22. I wish it was cold, I hate hot weather. It was like 85 today (not terrible, but it was also really sunny and I was shoveling stuff, pushing wheelbarrows, and digging). Granted it hailed about two hours later, but hey, that's New England for you.
  23. Skull replied to Skully's topic in Off-Topic
    I know what you're saying, I love new socks too. aye :thumbsup: new socks are sswweeeeeeeett Speaking of socks, I love the feeling you get when you wear your socks to bed and take them off during the middle of the night - your feet end up feeling silky and soft when you rub them together. I know what you're saying too. And I thought I was crazy.
  24. Skull replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    I thought Enders Shadow was the better of the two books, simply because Ender annoyed me and Bean was a badass. A four year old midget badass, but a badass none the less. I'm also "reading" the The Silmarillion, but I've never gotten more than 50 pages in without giving up. It's just so in depth that it's difficult to keep reading. I set it down about a week ago and forgot about it and I don't think I could just pick up where I left off and have any idea what's going on.
  25. Skull replied to Skully's topic in Off-Topic
    I know what you're saying, I love new socks too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.