Everything posted by gameboypen
-
RuneScape on Miniclip, Jagex's worst decision ever?
They lost good players, but got a lot of bad ones, who many of whichdo become members. So its a win-win.
-
Grand Exchange = New Bank!
But then the whole thing will be spammed with over-priced cabbage. #-o
-
Weird RS hobbys?
Even though this is old I believe it still warrants disscussion value so... I collect logs :-w
-
m3 bl0g 57/61 crafting 58/60 mining
Welcome to Blogscape and g'luck on your goals. I know your blog will improve as you move on. To make the hide/tab things is [hide=Insert Title of Hide Here]Insert what you want to hide[/hide]
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
I just keep missing them all, oh well it seems you did a good job confusing poor lil macros.
-
RingoSmif's Blog ~ | Pharaoh's Staff Drop!!! | 100 Combat |
Good luck on all you do, have fun slayering.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Yet you called yourself Voldmort... :-k Wubs
-
NJE03's Blog
Your a aspiration to many a pure f2per. I'm sure you will reach all your goals. :
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Ur r gud'er' U r gud'er'!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I was scared for a second you would steal from me. :-s I added you to my friend's blogs list too. Kn1gh7 K1n6 It's me Gameboypen, duh. : Thanks Op. :D Thankyou, yet again. I did my piano exam yesterday, not so great, too many nerves. Then went to a Music Dinner where ironicaly I got an award for piano. Afterwards I also added new Intro sections for both 'rl and rs.' Here they are - Other than that I hope to get 96 WC today, if not tommorow. Oh and on a happy note my good friend Maelus has started his blog again, check it out. :anxious:
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Yay Wheels leveled yet again, nice work!
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Nice work on your DK trip, keep up the greatness. :XD:
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
:shock: G'luck
-
I have a new blog....
Shot = owned
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
I luv joor fishing skill tbh.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Nice work, lil' dwarfs can't keep you out now.
-
Shey was here!
Great work on both 83 Pray and that nice shiny skirt. 8-)
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Good work, but why black mask?
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
:( I miss joo sooo much. :(
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:o You got a skirt, you got a skirt, you got a skirt, hehe! Jk Skirts are coooool.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
He can and if not soon will tbh. But ha to you for your Guthans, joo are blind. And my thoughts on the godsword for you is go for it if you want, just have fun.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Sorry about your meeting with prime, but grats on some intestines and the fact your getting stronger.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Good work! :shock: Your a nice uncle btw, wanna swap and be mine?
-
[~Maelus is BACK.] 81/85 Fishing.
OMG Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Mechscape - the new Jagex game
Sounds good, sounds good. Will probably be just like RS but futuristic.