Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to fgfuyfyuiuy0's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes he did, although he got off very lightly if I remember. Anyway back on topic. fgfuyfyuiuy0: that's pretty harsh like. I take it you are still in school?
  2. Phil replied to fgfuyfyuiuy0's topic in Off-Topic
    How old are you and why did you get grounded?
  3. Heh actually haggis is really nice. We don't have it often but it's a nice change from other types of food. I think it's funny that other people will eat other food like hamburgers and sausages which probably have as much "disgusting" stuff put in them these days. I think if most of you actually tried haggis you would like it. Anyway Edinburgh at this time of year is great, with the fesitval & the Fringe and all. You said you are part as a dance group, will be taking part in this? But yes, now that you are visiting Scotland expect all the stereotypes under the sun thrown at you by people who have never visited the place. Just either get used to it or ignore them, we have to. I hope as you have the chance to visit Scotland you will form your own opinions of the place instead of thinking we all walk around wearing kilts and eating haggis.
  4. I'm really angry. The only channels that the tour de france was shown on was itv3 and eurosports. There wasn't even highlights on normal channels. I didn't see any of it this year. :x
  5. Phil replied to cadburys_egg's topic in Off-Topic
    http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=383912 :|
  6. Hehe, that happened twice to a friend of mine in a week. We played squash twice on school, and in both lessons he dislocated his shoulder :lol: . Poor guy, it hurts like hell he told me. Thing is that I'm double-jointed in my arms and can dislocate one shoulder when I want, but it happened without me meaning to do it because I tried to hit the ball too hard at a weird angle. I think if I wasn't double-jointed then it would have hurt a lot more.
  7. Yeah I always get knocks during training or games, but I've had nothing too bad from football. An example, a couple of weeks ago I got a kick on the bone on the outside of my right foot, was very sore for a week, but it didn't stop me from playing. Just before that I think I dislocated my shoulder by accident whilst playing squash. It's still a bit sore certain ways I move it.
  8. Phil replied to moose585's topic in Off-Topic
    I've fainted twice. The first time, I was at home, I stood up too quickly and everything started closing in, like happens quite often normally. I tried to steady myself I put my hands on top of a doorframe for some strange reason and that didn't help. I ended up nearly knocking a table over. I kind of remembered it like it was a dream afterwards because I was almost awake by the time I hit the floor. It was strange. Second time I was on holiday in Turkey, was very hot day, we were on an open type of small bus thing, we weren't going fast, but not slow either. An old woman got off and I watched her thinking 'what is she doing' and she just stepped off the bus, probably thinking it had stopped or something. All I heard was 'crack' when she fell to the ground and I was like :uhh: while the bus stopped and everyone got off. We just walked away because it wasn't a nice site really (I dunno what happened to her) I started to feel a bit ill and even after sitting down for a bit I knew something wasn't right. Just before I fainted I said 'I don't feel well' and just collapsed in the middle of a small street. Was out for a couple of seconds. Yeah that was kinda embarresing at the time. So I think a bit of shock + heat = not good :P
  9. Your figures are well off. First you calculated it out to $2.4 bil not mil. Also you said it costs $400 for 1GB storage space? Talk about expensive. Finally where did you get the idea that each person takes up 2GB?
  10. Phil replied to BenBru's topic in Off-Topic
    I've not seen many of them but the ones I've seen have been funny. One episode I've seen a couple of times is the one that goes back in time. (starts at the end and finishes at the beginning) Well worked out that was :P
  11. For the record here's a link to the original topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=445960 and a link to the young rich list. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/secti ... 90,00.html 10th equal.
  12. Well my excuse was that is was 4am when I wrote that :wink: I think everyone got my point though.
  13. Hold on...."deserves them right"? :P Yeah, I was saying it towards Mr PUtter's idea that they couldn't become as successfull now :P
  14. Heh well deserves them right for wanting to be rich and famous. Sports should be about fun when you are young, not training hard everyday so that you are putting your whole future on it. Anyway I had no idea what the x-games were before that link to the articles about it. I guess they must have been big in USA, they certainly haven't been big here :P
  15. The Weatherman: Ugh I didn't like this film very much. It just felt as though it never got going and it seemed as if it didn't have a storyline at all. Also it's meant to be a comedy? I think I laughed once in the whole film :|
  16. make your mind up :P I guess you mean centreback instead of full? Same position as me. Anyway yeah we used to listen to some rap on the way to the 5s games, but these days I don't listen to anything before a match. I've never noticed a real difference in how up for a game I am if I listened to music or not beforehand.
  17. Owned by skin cancer. Exactly. I'm a bit red round my neck and my face, but not really burnt. My arms are kind of brown now.
  18. Phil replied to Oy_the_Great's topic in Off-Topic
    I used to play the game lots. I'm not sure if IV will match III though. I liked III because it was it was relativley easy to get into and didn't need a brilliant computer to play it on. One thing that really annoyed me though was when you ran out of memory space and it said you couldn't build anymore. I will probably end up getting IV because I enojoyed III so much.
  19. Phil replied to DNS's topic in Tech and Computers
    Exactly what I was thinking too.
  20. Phil replied to TheLeader's topic in Off-Topic
    was the sinking of the 'pick-up turned boat' set up? because that would have taken some effort to get right if they meant to do it first time. That was hilarious.
  21. Phil replied to Quasar889's topic in Off-Topic
    Will pm you Oy, instead of cluttering up this thread with off topic stuff :)
  22. Phil replied to Quasar889's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey, I'm going camping with friends there in September. I look forward to the infamous showers of rain in the highlands : Cool, camping and hillwalking I assume? Which part of the highlands do you know? It's quite a large area. I love hillwalking in the highlands :mrgreen: If you're lucky you will get nice weather, just watch out for the midges :wink:
  23. Phil replied to Quasar889's topic in Off-Topic
    Perth, Scotland. It's about 30 miles north of Edinburgh (where I lived for the past few years when I went to uni.)
  24. no offence here but I just don't understand asian humour, I'm uneducated on the subject. :P Is a lot of asian comedy like that? I just don't understand what is funny about stuff like that ( apart from the ten-ten part) Was it because most find English easy to speak and laughing at the guy because he was rubbish? Also what's with the whipping? I don't get why that's funny either. Please educate me :ohnoes:
  25. Yeah sorry but the locations given by people can be too specific. We try to protect people's personla information for their own good here. Hope you understand :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.