How do you feel after you reach a 99?

angel50

I'd feel like it's worthless, and I wouldn't believe I wasted all that time getting some pixel number. Though if it was 99 Magic I'd probably just say, "Finally, I own. Time to really cube noobies, (V)UAHAHAH!".

*Patiently awaits flames of people telling me to get my [wagon] out of general P2P*

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 99 mining partially because of the cool emote from the cape, today after 4 months, i'm feeling really sick of the emote because all of those random emote beggars <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Pretty empty actually.

I'm getting close to some long time goals (81 herblore, 80 crafting, got 85 farming (got 86 now)). They were mythical to me, because they represent what I will be able to do (make my 2k bird's nests into sara brews, craft my 25 dragonstones into amulets, plant torstols). I don't really see a point in training them very far beyond those numbers.

On the other hand, I'll be getting 99 fletching soon, and that will be a relief: one stat that will never need perfecting afterwards. (No, I'll never be so crazy as to go for max xp goals...)

So... empty/relieved. Yikes.

couldnt really care less...just another level still.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

for my first 99 (cooking in rsc) i was like...woohoo!!!

for my second 99 (fletching) i was like...yay...

for my third 99 (firemaking) i was like...thank god thats over...

so in essence i dont give a squat anymore since i quit

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png

It is pretty sad, considering I have been playing for quite a long time, but i am yet to reach a 99...as soon as I get one though, i'm sure i'll get plenty, but time is running out. I really don't want to play this game anymore in college.

w4M8t.png

It is pretty sad, considering I have been playing for quite a long time, but i am yet to reach a 99...as soon as I get one though, i'm sure i'll get plenty, but time is running out. I really don't want to play this game anymore in college.

+1 to that, quit the game since you are in college and stuff (its boring and i missed 3 pages of notes in psychology writing this because its outline form) :shame:

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png

When I'll get one, I'll propably be relieved and happy for a while, and since I've already planned what I'll do after it, no wondering right after. Then I'll propably take an hour or two off, and begin my new goal. :lol:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

i feel like woot another part of the game complete then im confused of what to do next :lol:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

My only *real* goal so far has been 85 mining. After you reach a goal like that, you can't really say 'Well now what?' You go out and mine rune :P I highly doubt I will ever have the drive to actually try and get 99 mining, but I would still like to have it.

I threw a little party, with my clan :P Dropped some of the rune I mined with 84 mining + stout. (85 mining isn't too big of a deal in our clan anymore :P Everyones happy for one another of course, but atleast 10 people have it already. [Masors ftw {Drop Party soon!}])

Blakdragon39.png

I felt good to reach the last level in my 99s. Each time, I took a leisurely walk to the cape seller and just wallowed in relief. 99 in any skill is good, but some skills (farming, herblore, mining, crafting, slayer etc.) are definitely worth a party.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

I am currently going for 99 Fletching/Woodcutting/Firemaking. I'll most likely finish fletching first, and I can tell you exactly how I will feel:

carpal tunnelly

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Its a great feeling doing that last bit of xp to get 99, knowing you can celebrate and relax.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

relieved.

I felt relieved to when I achieved 99 thieving. I was also fairly happy for a few days, then the excitement died down. I don't know, something was missing... :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

The first 99 was my "everyone I know must be there," moment. That was Cooking. Then, when I got 99 Fletching, I told one person I was about to get it, went to the magic trees south of seers, cut a log, and made a Magic Shortbow for the remaining exp. I didn't make a huge deal out of it. Yes, I was happy...but it wasn't nearly as exciting.

Currently I'm working on 99 Thieving. I'm 93, with about 7.3M exp. This 99 will be different, because I actually like the cape's colours, it's a cape not AS many people have, and it's been hard for me to level because of my busy school schedule, even though I've been using pyramid plunder. I get the exp fast, but can't ever seem to play much a day, anymore.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png