Andrew Gower and Jagex. (includes Pictures)

DavidRode

And here some Jagex Moderators:

Foto.jpg

(From left to right) Constant Tedder, Simon Seefeldt, Actual PC ACTION (a German Game magazin), Andrew Gower (behind the magazin) and Alexander Frank.

all that big building and cash - and they have ONLY 1 computer ?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, this is the whole jagex team right there, they are the ones making all the weekly updates on their company computer. The people reading the reports and the messages are actually trained monkeys FOR REAl!

Sorry, stupid question gets a stupid answer.

2480+ total

Y'know it's pretty interesting that they have an office called "St Andrew's House". The name doesn't have anything to do with Andrew Gower, but it's still a wierd coincidence.

The street its on is St Andrew Road

Probably named after him TBH.

sig.jpg

you guys are morons -.-

he hides his face because there are freaks who play this game that would probably kill him if they knew what he looked like. There are probably people in Cambridge who play that will one day die in a bad way or get hacked, will freak out and try to kill Jagex.

Think about it -.-

I think I know which picture you're talking about, but I'm doubtful it's actually him.

You talking about this one? Or perhaps I am mistaken.

gower.jpg

Never know, but I think you are right about it being doubtful that this picture or any others showing a face would be him. I can't remember where I got this one but I do know it was years back when Mr. Gower was less afraid of being known. :-k

sir%20nomad.gif

I've seen two prictures other than the one someone else posted in my 5-6 year rs carrer and to the best of my description this is what he looked like in the pictures:

Not the tallest of figures and a bit on the chubby side, but not obese, more of a bigger body if you will. He has jet black hair that is not very long, his bangs were probably down to the top of his eye brows. Now picutre all that with a somewhat pale face and traditional British look, and wallah, you have Andrew Gower.

Now I haven't seen these pictures for years and when I did see them, it was only brifely so I dont remeber specific facial details but its a fairly accurate description of him tbh.

By the way the two pictures were one of him on a moon bounce and other was just a shot of his face, as far as I can remember. I remember they spread around quite a bit, so someone SHOULD still have a copy somewhere, but I haven't seen them for years, like I stated before.

tbh dude you can see his hair in that pic and its not jet black (except for dye but idk)

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

He doesn't look like he's playing runescape or doing anything with it, lol.

So everytime Andrew touches a computer he has to be doing something with Runescape?

IMO that could be him..seems to fit.

35b9enp.jpg

Sure, this is the whole jagex team right there, they are the ones making all the weekly updates on their company computer. The people reading the reports and the messages are actually trained monkeys FOR REAl!

Sorry, stupid question gets a stupid answer.

Ever thought that stupid question which you took to heart might have been stupid on purpose? Have you ever heard of the word humour?

Sig.jpg

I think I know which picture you're talking about, but I'm doubtful it's actually him.

You talking about this one? Or perhaps I am mistaken.

gower.jpg

Never know, but I think you are right about it being doubtful that this picture or any others showing a face would be him. I can't remember where I got this one but I do know it was years back when Mr. Gower was less afraid of being known. :-k

That's him, definatly seen this picture before during RSC, shot in the previous jagex office aka his house :P There was a whole series of pics like this.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Ever thought that stupid question which you took to heart might have been stupid on purpose? Have you ever heard of the word humour?

That's why i said it .... as Jimmy said - its called humour

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

That's why i said it .... as Jimmy said - its called humour

Whats Humour :ohnoes:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

St%20Andrews%20House%20Cambridge.jpg

The Jagex building in Cambridge.

I dont think that building belongs solely to Jagex, if you Google it quite a few businesses are addressed there. They most likely own a floor or something there.

well yeah, lol...

andrew looks like a geek.....the truth can be hard sometimes

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

:shock:

Big office. :)

We should send some spies to that office and try and take a photo of Andrew. :wink:

Or find out how they they figure out the drop rate and tamper with the system to make sure ROW does work :-$ J/K