hohto

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screenshot149kr7.png

Did I hear the letters K and O :o

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

:shock: a 39-36 with ranged, thats dds power :shock:

lets see how long it takes before it gets nerfed <.<

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

screenshot149kr7.png

Is that with dragon arrows and special attack?

Either way, I am SO GLAD my first 99 skill was ranged. I can finally put it to use!

My old signature had to do with PKing the classic way.

Unfortunately, that is no more.

Now the only thing they have to do is make it twice as fast and give it 4 specs and we'll be level with mele. :lol:

Nah I'm just kidding I'm just glad range got a decent update, sweet bow with some Ko power. :)

If Jagex nerf it i will cry.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

What arrows did you use?

As you can see, I haven't taken that pic. I don't know the details of it.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

erkid"]100% this will get nerfed. Jagex seems to like screwing us over. They release a decent update and decide to listen to the rants board..

Bow looks pretty sweet. Gratz to the first players who got them. That's like finding a 2 santa hat's on the ground.

Do you seriously think that rangers should be able to KO anyone with 80 hp in 1 hit !?!?!?!?!

I don't really care if they nerf it or not because I'm looking forward to pking these bows from the noobs that can't protect them in wildy, but seriously, thats insanely high.

erkid"]100% this will get nerfed. Jagex seems to like screwing us over. They release a decent update and decide to listen to the rants board..

Bow looks pretty sweet. Gratz to the first players who got them. That's like finding a 2 santa hat's on the ground.

Do you seriously think that rangers should be able to KO anyone with 80 hp in 1 hit !?!?!?!?!

Hello dds and 4 specs.

screenshot149kr7.png

Reading this thread, I was in the process of coming up with a counterargument, about to compare the dark bow with the dds in KOing power, and how the max 39 39 with a dds has rarely been hit, and from what ive seen never been on a vid.

This pic blew my argument out of the water. #-o

I give, it owns.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

screenshot149kr7.png

Reading this thread, I was in the process of coming up with a counterargument, about to compare the dark bow with the dds in KOing power, and how the max 39 39 with a dds has rarely been hit, and from what ive seen never been on a vid.

This pic blew my argument out of the water. #-o

I give, it owns.

Holy...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I don't really care if they nerf it or not because I'm looking forward to pking these bows from the noobs that can't protect them in wildy, but seriously, thats insanely high.

Are you 1 of these melee guys who just undestand that some ranger noob(99ranger 44 prey )can k o you in wild.Hey melees have 4 dds spects

i'vs seen melees hiting like 32 33 and dragon dagger drains 25%.So now rangers have change and you already start complaining.We haven't seen is it good for pking but you already start to complain.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

you guys need to keep in mind, that to use the dark bow its best you have to use dragon arrows, which are expensive. So when your investing 500k+ in just arrows to go in the wild you should be able to hit decent.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Just because its slow doesnt mean its a bad thing.... it just means when training you will use less arrows and while pking you will have better burst damage, wich is exactly what rangers need.

And the insane range bonus it gives DOES make a HUGE difference, because now you can tank range with it better. This means you can wear melee armor and still get good accuracy out of it! this is a perfect range update.

A +32 range bonus will not make a HUGE difference. It will make a small difference as when you train you are already wearing Dhides, gloves, Archer/Ranger set, etc.

This bow is even slower than i first predicted and that is not good for people who want to train with it. People have always preferred speed over accuracy. (Virtually all rangers train on rapid as opposed to accurate style). I just dont see how this would be a good "investment" as far as training would go. Sure it will be good for pking or staking but if its not a good training weapon the price just cant stay above 1 or 2 Mil unless the drop rates get drastically lowered.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.