Dark bow + void knight = 49-49 spec?

jackal_55

well, a while ago it occurred to me, the void knight damage bonus of 10%, coupled with a dark bow could possibly hit 98 damage in one special? :shock:

i really want to know if this is true, because it also applies to the dragon dagger, the 10% increase makes its new max hit 41-41 with the special.

can anyone prove/disprove this?

i would find it rather interesting if jagex didn't have considered this. :-k

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we all know this. And they probably know it I mean it's their game after all -.- And this should probably be in help and advise.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You realize the odds of that? :|

my thoughts exactly

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

you can also two spec people with a dagger or two hit with dharoks and even with whip depending on the hp level, but the thing is you hardly ever see that and when you do its usually on someone wearing mystic or crap armor.

Also if you die and someone barrages or specs you out before you reach it to pick it up, well...thats not going to be fun getting back lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I found a few pictures of good Dark Bow hits on another site, i'll post them here.

488darkbowspecag2.jpg

A bit blury, but you can see an 48 hit by the Dark Bow.

darkbowhitqf7.png

Very clear, a good spec and a 47.

So the ods to hit high are higher then originally thought ;).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I found a few pictures of good Dark Bow hits on another site, i'll post them here.

[hide]488darkbowspecag2.jpg

darkbowhitqf7.png[/hide]

In the first pic, the pic said the opponent used protect range. how did a 48 get hit then? doesnt protect range cut damage in half i thought?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

yeah, but this isn't just one high hit, it's 2 49s, in a row.

but having seen how it's possible to one-hit almost every player, I really think they raise the hp limit

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

[hide]488darkbowspecag2.jpg

darkbowhitqf7.png[/hide]

In the first pic, the pic said the opponent used protect range. how did a 48 get hit then? doesnt protect range cut damage in half i thought?

In PvM prayers protect 100%, PvP prayers lower the chances of hitting by 40%

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

YES new weapons armours etc mean THEORETICALLY you can get these uber max hits that would kill mostly players in 1 hit

But you all treat it as its a given a weapon will hit its max. I've often checked out me current max hit when doing slayer and nearly 80% of the time the max hit I see myself do is a good 10+ below my THEORETICAL max hit.

At lvl 80 I was being told my max hit was d long was like 32 by any max hit calc going. In practice I never hit more than 13/14.

Just because a weapon CAN hit something doesn't mean it WILL

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I havn't seen that high at all but now with the new prayer someone with 99 hp can be 1 hitted with dds :shock:

Thats scary

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Ergh these whiney threads annoy me

YES new weapons armours etc mean THEORETICALLY you can get these uber max hits that would kill mostly players in 1 hit

But you all treat it as its a given a weapon will hit its max. I've often checked out me current max hit when doing slayer and nearly 80% of the time the max hit I see myself do is a good 10+ below my THEORETICAL max hit.

At lvl 80 I was being told my max hit was d long was like 32 by any max hit calc going. In practice I never hit more than 13/14.

Just because a weapon CAN hit something doesn't mean it WILL

No one whined about anything, The OP said hey people can possibly hit really high with a dark bow, everyone replying said yeh they can. You come along and go 'everyones whining and being stupid'. Seriously did you even read what was written? There is absolutely nothing negative about saying: 'the dark bow spec is really powerful, what do you guys think?'

ooopsie

The first line of my original reply was meant for a different forum.

My pc of developed nasty habit of typing delay so bits end upin wrong box cause i change window too fast.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

never seen that hi with d bow but idk dds i've heard 43 dds spec but idk if thats true :?
It's true.

My friend Deathslaya16 has a little thing on his sig. Let me find it..

Edit: Couldn't find his profile.