you cant start a fire with coal

when you die you come back to life

a skull aperes if you try to kill someone

you cant change your cloths without paying 1k

when you get hit with a sword you dont bleed

You can stand over a fire and not burn.

You can eat a shark in one bite.

Drinking beer makes you weaker.

Cooking fish makes you better at cooking a curry/pizza better.

Oh you messed up man.

You can stand over a fire and not get burned - think gang ways over iron foundry furnaces

You can eat a shark in one bite - think baby tiger shark

Drinking beer DOES make you weaker given that it slows your reactions and immune system,plus messes with your co-ordination all of which can make u weaker

Cooking ANYTHING does make you a better cook. I personally cook irl and cook mainly sweet things, but it teaches and practices skills that I apply to savoury dishes etc.

Someof this thread made me laugh, tres gd. But thoose examples buggedme to death as they are all 100% not ironic or funny

Do you seriously have to take everything he said, and figure out some way of proving him wrong who cares if it bugs you this thread wasn't made to prove people wrong it bugs me when people like to take everything out of context to try to be a wise/smart [wagon]

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I've learned that Mysterious Old Men, Sandwich Ladies, and Drunk Dwarves will never leave you alone

I've learned you can ignore people by just putting their name on a list.

I learned you never need to use the bathroom

I've learned that you can fish, woodcut, mine, or kill stuff for hours and not sweat a single sweat.

iHogi.png

What RS has taught me:

Once you have a decent magic level, you'll never need to use a refrigerator ever again.

It IS ok to live in your mom's basement, and you can even be Totally Evil at the same time!

Never trust 100 year old recipes.

That it is physically possible to hold molten glass without some sort of container
It is in RL too, actually. It's just really, really stupid :).

nice topic idea

ill throw in my 2 cents

If you have a twin that u think is evil, kidnap some random person then have them throw pick them up and throw them in to a cage.

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

What Runescape has taught me...

- Building a large house and furnishing it only takes a few hours, not months.

- If I pray, I can be invincible to attacks

- The world is indeed flat

- The bankers can not only store your cash, they can store your food, drinks, armour, clothes, weapons and other things.

- No store ever closes (even at night)

- You are born as an adult

- You need no school education ever

- I should report bald people wearing generic clothing to the police.

I've learned that Runescape is a game, and isn't supposed to be logical at all.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

ive learned that all males in runescape shave their lags :-s

ive learned that dimembered body parts can talk (heads and hands)

ive learned that strange old men will randomly take you to become a mime or give you a box

ive learned that you can run into a bank with a sword, axe, or even an ink filled taod fireing bazooka, with no conciquenses. \'

untitled-1.png

I've learned the following:

That a needle is as big as a plank of wood if you drop it on the floor :shock:

That no matter how many logs are burnt and coal is put in furnaces, the most evidence there is of global warming is the grass in Varrock going a bit browner in the next update

That you can only carry a maximum of 28 round stones (or 54 if you use some special pouches), but if you hold them up to mystical chunks of rock they get pictures painted on them and, even weirder, you can suddenly carry a limitless number of them!

When you mine said round rocks, they always break off the source rock exactly the same shape as one another

No matter how many times you say Senventior Disthine Molenko, you still can't teleport yourself to the Rune Essence mine

Not only are there boundaries where you can suddenly attack other people once you cross them, there are more boundaries where you can suddenly attack and be attacked by multiple opponents

The chance of finding a needle in a haystack is actually pretty high

You are mysteriously unable to perform many actions and explore many parts of the world unless you pay a certain amount of money to the mysterious organisation known only as "Jagex" <.<

Minotaurs not only exist, they carry noted copper, tin and rune essence. When they went to a bank to get their ores noted remains a mystery

Many things drop piles of bones that look exactly the same, regardless of whether it's a rat or a big skeleton

You can bury bones in any surface, even solid concrete or upper floors of buildings. And you don't need a spade. And you can do it even if there's something in the way on the floor where you're standing! :?

There are a hell of a lot of gods. One of whom is a cat :mrgreen:

You can cut off a dragon's head. She still comes back. And you can't fight her again no matter how much you may want to

Paper hats are the most desirable and most expensive things in existence

Your bag, which is totally invisible, can carry only 28 sardines. However, it can also somehow carry 5K arrows, 20K aforementioned painted rocks, 195K reels of thread, and 25 lumps of granite. And you don't collapse from the weight, even if youre wearing a full suit of heavy armour to boot

Prayer actualy works, but only for a while

Drinking certain alcoholic beverages can help you to get into exclusive clubs without fulfilling the entry requirements

Is that enough for now...?

Jaxomancer.png

My best skill level, and the one I have highest hopes for.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The bank space may have been won, but the battle is not over yet...

reportsigvj6.png

Seriously, this really should be put into the game. It's that good an idea.

No matter how many times you say Senventior Disthine Molenko, you still can't teleport yourself to the Rune Essence mine

you probably just saying it wrong lol...

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

I have learnt that Bill Gates is a cheater, as he has more than 2.1Billion dollars. :P

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I have learned

If I point at a spot on a map I will walk there

That the Party Room miraculously turned into a courthouse that never seems to be in session today

Stealing and murder are acceptable and even encouraged

If I dont give people Fr33 Stuff Plox- Im a N00b

That I like this stoopid game

I have learned that RuneScape defies the Law of Conservation of Mass.

Whenever I make Iron Dart Tips with my bars, the wight goes from 33kg to 0kg.

Lol I've noticed this too. Like bars are a lot lighter than their component ores. I know some material burns off in theory, but I think it drops a bit much even for that to account for...

Oh, and re: Senventior Disthine Molenko... nope, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Aubrey says when he teleports you, spelling and all. Maybe my pronunciation is off then :?

Anyway, I have another few now:

All pairs of identical twins, although different in appearance from other pairs of twins, are female. Furthermore, one of them is always evil, and the other is always called Molly. And the Evil Twins are unoriginal, since they all commit the same villainous acts as one another, including taking several innocent civilians with her when captured.

Pinball doesn't ever involve balls, only people tagging glowing posts. And there are trolls involved for some strange reason.

Contrary to what your parents tell you, it can be very rewarding to be taken somewhere by mysterious old men :shock: . On top of that, you usually don't have much choice :wink:

The entire universe has a soundtrack which is somehow accessed piece by piece by travelling to far-flung places

Diango is a super-genius, since he can remember exactly which holiday items a certain player has or has not got. And this applies to the items owned by millions and millions of players.

Armour and suchlike often disappear into the ether, since enemies wearing it don't drop it when killed.

Jaxomancer.png

My best skill level, and the one I have highest hopes for.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The bank space may have been won, but the battle is not over yet...

reportsigvj6.png

Seriously, this really should be put into the game. It's that good an idea.