Do you believe in "aliens"

unorclan

Yeah, sounds stupid right?

Well because the History Channel and the Discovery Channel keep making these weird episodes about "aliens" and UFOs all these people are getting interested in that kind of stuff.

Just wondering who here actually believes in life-forms outside of earth?

not me...lol ::'

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe there is life in the universe other than us. I don't however believe they fly around in little space crafts spying on the Earth, abducting people for probing experiments.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Yes, there are over what? 100 billion other galaxies in the universe? There's bound to be other life. Not necessarily "aliens", defined as little green guys with big eyes that fly around the universe in flying saucers, but other life forms. Something like us, I suppose.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I believe that the odds that there isn't [intelligient] life in another part of the universe are so low that any and all form of logic speaks to say that we are not alone in the universe.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

... And if they did exist, to please land in my backyard so I don't have to mow the lawn. In return I will sacrifice at least one brother and a slice of cheese.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

The universe is huge, I can't answer you on this one. But I think there are "aliens" out there, but they're probably just like us and not the "little green men" that everyone pictures them as. If they're ever green, then they're seasick (assuming they have seas and oceans).

6p8kx0z.jpg

Aliens? No

Life somewhere out there...Sure

We can't possibly be the only living things out there.

There's still so much we don't know about the vast universe. :P

If I'm not mistaken, 'alien' basically means foreign, in which case any life we find elsewhere in the universe would in fact be alien, bacteria or otherwise.

I believe it's possible that there is other life out there.

Aliens? No

If I'm not mistaken, 'alien' basically means foreign, in which case any life we find elsewhere in the universe would in fact be alien, bacteria or otherwise.

I believe it's possible that there is other life out there.

Correct.

Anyways I do definitely think that there is life out there, but not in contact with us.

I predict everyone will believe in aliens in 2012 :wink:

Hehe.. we'll see what this year brings us and if it even brings us anything noticeable. I wouldn't bet on aliens though.

I generally believe that our outlook on the universe is a bit simplistic, not to say flat. I mean people once believed the earth was flat =P

Aliens? No

That's pretty stupid of you.

And yeah, I do believe aliens exist. Not the ones that are freq. reported UFOs , but life should exist outside this planet.

onceiroseik5.png

Aliens exist. The fact that they haven't made contact with us yet proves they're intelligent.

Let's see...

Leprechauns, pixies, imps, nymphs, mermaids, the Easter Bunny, Nessie, unicorns, goblins, vampires and witches, yes.

But aliens?! You're out of your mind...

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

Let's see...

Leprechauns, pixies, imps, nymphs, mermaids, the Easter Bunny, Nessie, unicorns, goblins, vampires and witches, yes.

But aliens?! You're out of your mind...

Throw out your fairy tale perception of little green men and think of biological organisms in other locations existing in this universe right now. They could be bacteria, they could be simple multicellular organisms or they could be like us.

Or they could be something like this, and we better hope we never meet them.
Meh; the Alien-Human hybrid from Alien Resurrection is better.

Say what you want, but I stand by the hungry psychic eugenicist space dinosaur bugs.

It would be so cool if we could domesticate those and ride them to work...