Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

101120152515.png

Just cause i'm not 100 dg doesn't mean i'm bad.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2605/101120152515.png[/img

No offence, but i'd kick you too.

If you're trying to find a group on a 100 + world where people clearly, only want 100 + people, whining about being kicked when you have ~12 m less xp than the required is redudant.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Finally decided to get my baby monkey today, only 2 lvls late lol. (Yes, that is a dead monkey next to him in my pack....)

babymonkey.png

Figured I should probably get him before 99 summon, which I'll be getting whenever my last 800 swamp toads and 1k yak hides finish buying on the G.E.... They're taking forever.... <_<

Also, how lazy are people these days? Standing in the G.E. and someone was buying a chisel for 60k rather than running down to the general store and getting one for 14 gp.

chisel.png

It's nice to keep a lot of each tool in your bank. There have been times where I've sold regular knives and hammers for 20k+ too. :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Figured I should probably get him before 99 summon, which I'll be getting whenever my last 800 swamp toads and 1k yak hides finish buying on the G.E.... They're taking forever.... <_<

Better idea, buy the yak hides from the Shop on Jatizo, the building with all the food in it, the person sells 1k a day.

The swamp toads would take an hour to collect on your own

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

First Elite Clue

3 Celtic Knot puzzles (not as bad as I thought)

2 Slider puzzles

3 Orb Scans (one in deep wildy)

2 Compass Clues (one in deep wildy)

This was all new to me so this took me an hour and half to two hours.

I was quite anxious for the reward.

5dq986.png

Nevermind.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

First Elite Clue

2 Slider puzzles

http://i51.tinypic.com/5dq986.png

Nevermind.

Are those antipoison ++? Lol.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

First Elite Clue

2 Slider puzzles

http://i51.tinypic.com/5dq986.png

Nevermind.

Are those antipoison ++? Lol.

Yes. Yes they are.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

Better idea, buy the yak hides from the Shop on Jatizo, the building with all the food in it, the person sells 1k a day.

The swamp toads would take an hour to collect on your own

Thanks for the advice, but I've already bought my daily supply for yak hides today, and yeah, I'm collecting the last of the swamp toads as we speak. Also had a friend go buy me 1k yak hides from the shop a little bit ago, so I may be able to get 99 tonight. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

101120211847j.png

son.

wow, the background is off. seriously, that's so bad... obviously fake.

the background is a graphic lag

i see 28 hex hunter bows, how can you get fake from that. obvious troll is obvious.

cls is still better

gratz on ur bows, brah

101120211847j.png

son.

wow, the background is off. seriously, that's so bad... obviously fake.

Why do you guys seriously insist on shortbows? A t 10 shortbow has about as much accuracy as a t 4 longbow.

Shortbows suck, and therefore, hexhunters suck.

Also, lala, squishers post isn't a fake, at all. The pic i will post explains how to get multiple items, it is however, a bug and shouldn't be used without the chance of getting banned.

rmiq6c.jpg

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2605/101120152515.png[/img

If you're trying to find a group on a 100 + world where people clearly, only want 100 + people, whining about being kicked when you have ~12 m less xp than the required is redudant.

You sound like one of those random happies on w117 who spaz if you touch a dinosaur.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2605/101120152515.png

You sound like one of those random happies on w117 who spaz if you touch a dinosaur.

you sound like someone with less then 100 dungeoneering *points to the door*

also

bzfox.png

amateurs

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Seriously... Because he doesn't happen to have the same level as you automatically constitutes every reason to kick him out of the team?

Are you that judgmental? Do you literally blind yourself with numbers because you're so paranoid that he might actually make a better teammate

than you or the fact that you are too selfish to help others who want to accomplish the same goal? I guess not since you act like an egotistical

jackass that never gives others the chance that you wanted when you were once at his shoes.

You sound like someone who's so full of himself and thinks that 100 dungeonerring enables god mode.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2605/101120152515.png

also

bzfox.png

amateurs

Whether I was 1 or 250 Dungeons and Dragons it wouldn't hide the fact that Blind's statement is extremely invalid.

You can be 70 Dung and know damn well what you're doing.

It's you morons who put a level tag on everything because anyone with high enough level is automatically talented. :rolleyes:

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.