Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Even from here I can see that Stripey Pirate Shirt.

There's even a CHECK THE CHANGED ITEMS! before you go to the second trade screen, if the other guy pulls an exclamation mark.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Even from here I can see that Stripey Pirate Shirt.

There's even a CHECK THE CHANGED ITEMS! before you go to the second trade screen, if the other guy pulls an exclamation mark.

I don't wanna say those people deserve to be scammed like that, but seriously.. check the screens...

35b9enp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0IM_G9_04&feature=feedu

Not my video, but I still felt like sharing. It's incredible how stupid greed can make some people.

the video was good until 0:38

Agreed.

Yeah that is total crap. "Did you just scam me!?" as soon as the trade window closes. Lmfao yeah right...

A blind squirrel could see those scams.

Big_Stingman.png

it's a runescape video that will probably help more people than it hurts.

here's a picture of me killing a bot, better hope i dont get shut down by tip.it for encouraging botting!!!1

gfbotting2.png

Edited by Danqazmlp

Bob the Builder

[hide=78 Construction]8zfq0m.jpg[/hide]

[hide=79 Construction]2cyh4zm.jpg[/hide]

Another 80 down! This ought to make Herblore Habitat much cheaper..

k1qoow.jpg

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Not my video, but I still felt like sharing. It's incredible how stupid greed can make some people.

Glad to see scamming is back. That sense of danger when trading with people just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. <_<

But let's face it, some people just need to learn to not be click-happy the hard way...

Hell. I don't even walk out of a bank/GE with more then 10M on me for fear that somehow, something is going to go terribly wrong and i end up losing it. It's just my luck, rofl.

But yeah. If i was trading that much, i would at least check the second trade screen... I mean, c'mon people... :rolleyes:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Videos like that make me hate the bad side of the rs community even more

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

This video inspired me to take advantage of the people who wanted to try this out for themselves.

itempirateshirt.png

After failing to buy any of the shirts off the G.E. I tried my luck at looting pirate implings. I found that you could insta-buy jars for 5k each, and that the loot rate is about 1:20 for the purple shirts. I could then sell these shirts, that had virtually no market, for up to 1m a piece. I ended up selling around 50 shirts at prices over 100k, selling many of them for 1m each.

Fun night :)

E: I dont suggest doing this now. The shirts no longer sell for 100k each which would be the minimum sell price for you to profit at 1:20 odds. A buddy of mine has like 20 shirts that didn't sell at 50-100k each.

4e0Vn.png

Well, after being banned for posting pictures of more then one account, I'll now be watermarking them to cover up the usernames so those who seem to have a hard on for me can't complain. Yay for platinum site and now being Jagex's *****!

Anyways... Decided to check out an old account:

tip8.jpg

I won't post all of my claw drops over the past week... But here's one:

tip7.jpg

Then, I felt lucky (When don't I...) so I went to do an iron dragon task:

tip6t.jpg

Made some money from staking / flipping / friends who wanted to "return some favors"... Remember, I dropped 1.4B on "said account"? Well, that's this one:

tip5.jpg

Decided to be nice to my Soul Wars clan leader and very close friend:

tip4d.jpg

Bought this to give to my girlfriend, Kelly, as a gift:

tip3.jpg

I've given her an elysian, divine, and a purple partyhat.

Again, being nice to a close friend:

tipca.jpg

More to come, but right now I really CBA.

09144a99bb.png

I'll take a divine if you're not using it :P. Also, is that all paid for by tds :blink:?.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'll take a divine if you're not using it :P. Also, is that all paid for by tds :blink:?.

All but the first picture was TDs (Since it's my level 66... Lol). The yellow in the 4th picture was a friend who wanted to pay me back. Other then that, that's all paid for by TDs and a decent amount of Bandos FFAs. :).

You must remember... I've been living at TDs for 2 years. The 56 claws in 3 months was just that... 3 months worth. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Serious question Wicked: do you lend out money?

Depends on the amount and who to. I lent full Arma to a "friend". She accepted, logged out, and deleted me. Lol. Apparently our 3 year friendship was only worth 26M. Funny thing is, down the road, I'm sure I'd have lent even an Ely to that same friend. Hope she was happy with full Armadyl. Lol. Couldn't really care less about the money, TBH.

09144a99bb.png

After recharging my penance horn full while doing BA just for fun I decided to use it on mining. Realized I should get DPick but apparently they just started to rise so getting one off g.e. didn't work. So I headed up to Chaos battlefield and bang, after 30 mins. (Ofcourse missed the screenshot..)

7466854.png

Sephy.png

Serious question Wicked: do you lend out money?

Depends on the amount and who to. I lent full Arma to a "friend". She accepted, logged out, and deleted me. Lol. Apparently our 3 year friendship was only worth 26M. Funny thing is, down the road, I'm sure I'd have lent even an Ely to that same friend. Hope she was happy with full Armadyl. Lol. Couldn't really care less about the money, TBH.

I like ely shields. :mrgreen::thumbup: *wink* *wink*

-

Orly?

76773912.png

I like random comments that appear from nowhere. :P

49304579.png

Troll area due for an update soon. |^_^|

wildernessfeatures1d.jpg

Yooooo, found some mad old pictures on photobucket.

Check out this pixel I've never completed:

ACKNUU.png

In it's very early stage :P

Wow, this is embarrassing. When I used to have a blog about being a golddigger:

[hide]goldigga1.png[/hide]

It got locked though... But I made a ton of money like a [garden tool];)

I somewhat remember this guy:

[hide]DONATIONFORAWESOMENESS.png[/hide]

He was a great pal. Anyone know where Jarnoont is? I think that's his name, his rs and tif name were different.

And lol, I remember this person too:

botan.png

Anyone know where Botanreaper2 is?

I vaguely remember Afroman:

2.png

I think he had a different TIF name too :(

Another friend perhaps?

lulz.png

Even so, anyone know him?

My account used to be so great....:

stats.jpg

Old hytsnipe lol: