Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

necromancer.png

Yay, finished my necromancer (got 1 kit in another inventory). This trip was with 17 gold keys and 4-5 black keys. In total probably 400-500 shades burned.

@star_in_the_sky, gratz! FM is my favorite 99!

icecube7.jpeg

ew >.>.

Got kiln cape back few minutes ago, and had the spare tokens to get another stream, but takes me back from getting a cls :/.

not sure why you kept trying to entangle him

so he could not just run out when I started vlsing him.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

ew >.>.

Got kiln cape back few minutes ago, and had the spare tokens to get another stream, but takes me back from getting a cls :/.

Why even use virtus when you could use gano for 1/50 the cost, and it's ridiculously op...

lalalasig2.png

120329190057.png

Just had a great hour or so staking, took out 3mil, walked away with this. Have screenies for all stakes beside an 80mil stake, and then a 109mil stake which included me cleaning someone for their items. Pretty happy with this :)

Cake....

Cake?

Took me a bit of failure to reach this point, but woot, I GOT ONE!!!!11

fkyeeeeeeeee.png

Plan to get another maybe in a few mins for a placeholder :D.

[spoiler=Incoming rage @ me]

Gano-style Jad is stupid easy :$ but you can still die, to those interested. I seriously cannot believe how OP gano is. +1 to Bruno for saying this last night.

553VriC.png?1

Took me a bit of failure to reach this point, but woot, I GOT ONE!!!!11

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r596/Renderer_123/fkyeeeeeeeee.png

Plan to get another maybe in a few mins for a placeholder :D.

[spoiler=Incoming rage @ me]

Gano-style Jad is stupid easy :$ but you can still die, to those interested. I seriously cannot believe how OP gano is. +1 to Bruno for saying this last night.

ohyeh.png

Placeholder got :). And a nice amt of tokkul for ring charging from tasks and Jadding :P.

553VriC.png?1

Hi. Thats 95-97 at Glacors. :lol:

DOau3.png

[hide=Edit: Nice call fsm, I profanitied]

IrXaQ.png

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Guy wanted to fight me with Capes on, so i thought since i have Rhino cape i might aswell give it a go and he was standing there switching between Max and Rhino capes. When the fight started he put on comp and i was like :|

Still managed to beat him while maving more then 500lp left :D

120329164449.png

Guy wanted to fight me with Capes on, so i thought since i have Rhino cape i might aswell give it a go and he was standing there switching between Max and Rhino capes. When the fight started he put on comp and i was like :|

120329164449.png

Sweet luck, but be more careful in future. Surprised you owned a Comp caper by that much!

ew >.>.

Why even use virtus when you could use gano for 1/50 the cost, and it's ridiculously op...

very few people will fight you in gano..although his opponent had it so I'm assuming he'd be okay with the matter.

point is the virtus was probably for fighting different people as it's a rarity that someone will legit fight ganodermic

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

120329164449.png

Sweet luck, but be more careful in future. Surprised you owned a Comp caper by that much!

Problem is it's pretty hard to see if he has comp cape or not. You can basically figure out if he "might" have one but you can't really be certain.

But yeah i got really lucky :P

bluedfs3-29-12.png

This happened to me today at Temple Trekking. Got the water spirit's power, but when the blue glow went away for the rest of my char it stayed in the dfs's mouth and eyes. Pretty sweet looking, if ineffective.

Does look pretty cool :thumbup: . If only we could recolor DFS.. :ph34r:

Also, anyone else notice that Dragoon's rs character and tif avatar are facing the same way?...kinda went wtf at first lol.

553VriC.png?1