Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

bluedfs3-29-12.png

This happened to me today at Temple Trekking. Got the water spirit's power, but when the blue glow went away for the rest of my char it stayed in the dfs's mouth and eyes. Pretty sweet looking, if ineffective.

Does look pretty cool :thumbup: . If only we could recolor DFS.. :ph34r:

Also, anyone else notice that Dragoon's rs character and tif avatar are facing the same way?...kinda went wtf at first lol.

Happens with auras, amusingly including the new eye ones. Strangely it persists until you log out, but only if you hold the same items in your hands you were when the water effect activated. You can even unequip everything, reequip your held items and the eyes will go back to blue. :)

2dgucz6.png

I've been derping around at bosses lately, not much luck at bandos, couple spears at zammy, nothing from sara and then I decided to go to arma today. Started with four people but ended as a duo.

120329224551.png

120329224941.png

I approve, first arma drop ever. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

4Zdnd.png

Just for you 999. <3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Decided to start posting my 8 chest loots from here on out from Barrows.

Got Dharok's Axe, Guth Chest and Legs, 2 tooth halves and some-odd 1.5m in runes yesterday + day before, 12 chests.

Today: (10 chests, because I had bad luck stuff going on at the end, was still 5 chests dry)

barrows3.png

180M+ totaled now, and average item/chest# is still sticking :).

Also, mind runes are banked 100%, I only use them for MA or rcing. Gotten and used about 500k-550k+ minds.

EDIT: Sorry about top derp. Fixed.

553VriC.png?1

120329190057.png

Just had a great hour or so staking, took out 3mil, walked away with this. Have screenies for all stakes beside an 80mil stake, and then a 109mil stake which included me cleaning someone for their items. Pretty happy with this :)

3M->269M in 1 hour? Go die. Die right now.

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

hmm now my picture wont seem as cool

20fb9zq.png

dang you stev.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Grats :).

300mtotalxp.png

Yay.

About that chat, should be noted that I was doing well protect praying (me ranging Latin maging) and doing well, until... etc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Just thought I'd take some close ups of the sexiest cape in the game. <3:

36jHz.pngzzfN3.png

And the TokHaar-Kal, just because.

bxyeh.png

I don't have AA because I'm on a mac. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

99dg + another video.

I'd just make a brief comment here:

Your videos are far, far too stretched out; as a viewer, I'm not really interested in watching you spend 4 minutes just to die to the person you're fighting. I'd be more interested as a viewer in watching the 'epic' moments, including moments of panic, amazing risk, and moments that are just... hilarious.

I'd suggest the use of a little more editing - speed up parts where its just watching 0s, zoom in slightly on high hit k0s, have the 'screen' maximized with the inventory/minimap layered on top, etc. It would really make the video more fun - right now, it's a bit of a drag. RS video producers like ChrisArchieProds get a high number of viewers because they're entertaining; it might be a good idea to incorporate that into your videos too.

You can get a good quality mic instead of using an iPad for audio recordings too. It'll sound better, and you'd probably have a better time because you don't have to do live commentary which is probably distracting. That's my two cents.

I must say that as a person that has never really bothered watching PKing or staking videos before, I've finally found someone that I enjoy watching in 999. It's the fact that everyone else edits out 99% of the fights that makes them boring to me, how can I get a feel for what a fight is like if I only see one hit from it?

I'm sorry to say it, but I have to disagree with you, Assume; speeding it up would deny me of realism and so - to an extent - would pratting around with what we can/can't see. I'd like to know just what clicks, mouse movements etc everyone does while making these videos, that they often feel it's so important to snip out.

Hopefully I'll be able to unspam with a nice drop from corp, in 68 solo kills so far I've had: 3 elixirs, a spirit shield, 3 regen bracelets and 6 onyx bolts. No sigil.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.