Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Don't get me wrong here - I love live commentaries. It's just that we've seen video after video of the same structure - the lack of variety just makes it... lets say less than unique. RS combat, as we all know, is mundane - the point of making the videos is to make it exciting and entertaining. Do we really need to watch 4 minutes worth of fighting to watch a death?

I find his videos to be entertaining, which is the whole point. If you'd like variety, then you should watch more youtubers and it wouldn't be a problem.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I don't think that was the point - the point was, the video could be improved.

You could say you like it, or dislike it - but does that discredit the argument that the video is not at its best? The reluctance of striving to be - seemingly out of apathy just irks me.

I enjoy his videos, I think I was in one of his first ones stalkinglaughingFollowing him.. :lol:

And I want to try a duel commentary video, just for lols.

I'll unspam with 97 defense/67rc later.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This is what I do when I'm too tired to sit at my desktop... Bust out the Netbook

36115070.png

Be jealous of my resolution

Why are you watching a poor transcode of the screener of Drive when the BluRay has been out for almost 3 months?

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

You could say you like it, or dislike it - but does that discredit the argument that the video is not at its best? The reluctance of striving to be - seemingly out of apathy just irks me.

The video could be improved in your opinion. My opinion says that the video completes the main objective, which is to entertain, and does not need or can't be improved to meet that goal.

Now, back on topic.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

The video could be improved in your opinion. My opinion says that the video completes the main objective, which is to entertain, and does not need or can't be improved to meet that goal.

Now, back on topic.

As someone who has made a pk video in the past I do agree with Assume Nothing on everything he said.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So I got bored today and wanted to mess around on w67, which lead to this:

120331183640.png

No one else wanted the bn so I bound it just cus.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

97cooking.png

97 Cooking. Around another 6 - 7 hours remaining until level 99. Cooking rocktails with decorated cooking urns is around 367k exp per hour and very afkable.

8 Chests of the day/2 4 chest trips ~45-60 minutes each. Was unlucky n messed up my killcount my first trip, and on my second but still got an item on second trip's 4th chest luckily.

barrows4.png

Hoping next trips will give me a few extra items to make up for the horribadness of these ones. Oh well.

EDIT: Tack on about 40-45k gp on top of that. My first chest from first trip today gave me all gp rolls for loot LOL, so lots of gp totaled from all 8.

553VriC.png?1

99dg + another video.

Liked that dds spec.. Kinda strange that you show all the deaths, but yeah.

Imo, talk more about what you're doing specifically, like in the stake vid. I liked those clips. Also looking forward to see CLS used.

Protips for pking:

-Eat to 650-700+

-Brew-rocktailing will help a bit more, granted you need to pot more often.. 1 imo isn't enough for a fight since you lose out on attacks by eating a lot.

-Don't forget super rests for pray if bringing 2 brews or something..

-Cls > Dds + dds specs for combo, and Dds > cls for koing/spec conserving also. If dharoking with all that, I suggest switching to dds when you're at ~half health, ddsing, dharoking w/axe for ko n then healing to make the most out of your slow attack with axe. Also gives good recovery for cls.

-Only risk when going for a KO

-Pay attention to when he n you are attacking, to be sure you don't just try to axe or spec as he goes to axe/spec you.

-Ddef doesn't seem to help you as much as you'd think, I'd just go for higher def.

-Extra suggestion-

TRY OUT VERACS PKING LOL. I wanna see you wreck someone with that and dds/ags.

You can go ahead and ignore my post if you want, but since you seem willing to lose 5 or 10m pking, you should at least try it to see if your game picks up. And it'd be fun to see you use ags with cls.

Extra note: You aren't in HYT clan anymore :P. And rares will skyrocket again after Optimus/late August and then late October. Roughly 40% (from dates following to August, and then another rise from then til October) gains from end April-early May (should be about 5-10% higher by then..)

553VriC.png?1

Good day. :thumbup:

120401001210.png

Edited by Lord Paul
Removed Swiftkit link

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

So I got bored today and wanted to mess around on w67, which lead to this:

120331183640.png

No one else wanted the bn so I bound it just cus.

Grats, Lol! We got a BN today also. Yesterday we saw 2 gazers and today we saw another... Jagex is teasing me! I swear after buying that T10 desperado, I'm almost expecting a Hex.

And M4... New rule: No one's allowed to PvM (especially Nex) until I get 120 Dungeoneering. K?

09144a99bb.png

pg3NR.png Missed it because of huge lagspike, came back with troll invasion complete and....

sOpM5.png From book and JoT and Wicked Hood.

xg2K2.png

I am such an epic caller.

Trying to bandos switch for extra dps at corp, and died because I said I couldn't die.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Didn't manage to get screenshot of the levelup, but I got this.

77rc.png

Also crafted 1620 ess into blood runes to celebrate.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

um.png

normally get this all the time from people trying to ddos me staking, but I cannot actually see how they made it look like its from zezima o.o. Right clicked name and then add and It added zezima (who was offline despite still pming me).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

um.png

normally get this all the time from people trying to ddos me staking, but I cannot actually see how they made it look like its from zezima o.o. Right clicked name and then add and It added zezima (who was offline despite still pming me).

Zezima's probably been hacked and the hacker has turned pm off?

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

um.png

Zezima's probably been hacked and the hacker has turned pm off?

could anyone confirm that?... Zezima getting hacked would be pretty big.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]