Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Finally beat the kiln! Woot. :).

beik2c.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Screen_shot_2012_07_03_at_07_59_24.png

Messing around with router settings, get this to happen. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pretty trick question, it had 3 math majors stumped plus an angry asian

nftFw.png

Tz-Haars use a Base-12 system, which means you multiply the last digit with 12^0 (=1), the second to last digit with 12^1 (=12), the third to last with 12^2(=144), and so on. They have no 0, and as such each digit can go up to 12.

In that particular example, it's 1*12 + 5*1 = 17

14thbeaconmessage.png

adzecostume.png

:thumbsup:

Edit: Celebratory level with new item.

88woodcutting.png

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Screen_shot_2012_07_03_at_07_59_24.png

Messing around with router settings, get this to happen. :thumbup:

Dr Who FTW.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Freshly achieved today =3:

2mcxgf8.jpg

350485l.jpg

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Used goliaths for my entire task and he was dead before the healers even reached him. :D

120704223253.png

Now back to maxing . . .

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

This sort off thing really annoys me.

lolnoa.jpg

I have nothing against Christians or anyone of any faith. I went to a private school which taught Christianity from grade 4-10. I think people should follow and believe in what ever will help them sleep at night.

However, it's people and groups like that (screenshot) which give Christians and people of faith a bad name when their method of outreach is simply being a pain in the ass. And they wonder why people have the stereotype they do against them when they try to rub people's face in it and act better then the people around them.

>.<

09144a99bb.png

The question is how the users of tebow bots can justify their attempts to evangelise while at the same time breaking the TOS of the game :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

This sort off thing really annoys me.

lolnoa.jpg

I have nothing against Christians or anyone of any faith. I went to a private school which taught Christianity from grade 4-10. I think people should follow and believe in what ever will help them sleep at night.

However, it's people and groups like that (screenshot) which give Christians and people of faith a bad name when their method of outreach is simply being a pain in the ass. And they wonder why people have the stereotype they do against them when they try to rub people's face in it and act better then the people around them.

>.<

That's an obvious troll that isn't actually associated with any religion. He's just still not over the whole Tebow being religious joke yet. In case you're not familiar with it Tebow is a popular quarterback that's very religious and people always joke about how he prays to God every time he completes a pass or runs for a touchdown.

That's an obvious troll that isn't actually associated with any religion. He's just still not over the whole Tebow being religious joke yet. In case you're not familiar with it Tebow is a popular quarterback that's very religious and people always joke about how he prays to God every time he completes a pass or runs for a touchdown.

It's a pretty long winded troll, I've seen variations of that name auto typing that for at least a month now in the official dg worlds.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

The question is how the users of tebow bots can justify their attempts to evangelise while at the same time breaking the TOS of the game :P

Probably trolls, considering the name.

My thoughts exactly.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]