If you could take it back, would you?

JordanGM

I'd definitely consider it.

The fact that I've sometimes had nightmares about Runescape (typically me losing my Green phat) even when I had stopped playing it, shows I've spent a bit too long on it.

Since this was my first MMORPG I played, I think this caused me to play all the other ones in search for a better one. If I had never played this, I may not have wasted all that time on MMORPG's in general.

icecube7.jpeg

Yes, I would love to do something else for these last couple of years than to plough hours into an online game to get quite slow, and usually very boring Xp.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Nope. If I wasn't playing RS, I'd be playing WoW.

Same here. :uhh:

or be getting a criminal record.90% of the kids in my area have a criminal record so it would be stacked agianst me and runescape keeps me off the streets

tifsdac6mc.gif

I'd take it into consideration, although I probably won't seeing as I never play Runescape outside of weekends.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Probably. As much as I love RS, sometimes I think I would have been better off playing WOW for the high level content or EQ2 for being able to legally turn my game wealth into real wealth. Also I start seething with envy every time I think about the first 85 Slayers or anyone that got cheap rares in RSC(Farming was out when I started RS) :uhh:. And to top it off, I sometimes have nightmares about loosing stuff/getting pked too :shock:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I'd really think about it but I think i'd pass, I would be able to join a sports club, get better results at school etc, yeah, runescape kinda messed up my social life. :shame: <.<

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

RS is the reason I'm sorta fat :wall:

Spending 3 whole summers sitting in front of a screen instead of getting outside all day does bad things to you (odor)

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I sure wouldn't. I met so many great people through runescape I really wouldn't want to miss that. And I don't think anything would really be "better" in my life if I woudln't play runescape. I usually only play it in spare time though I do play it a lot. But I've always like playing computer games. So that's just what I use my spare time on. Wheter it'd be runescape, Age of Empires or football manager. It doesn't really mind does it?

I still got a pretty healthy life overall. So I surely wouldn't want to miss runescape. I just love the players and friends I made on it too much. All great people from all over the world you would never get in contact with whitout online gaming.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I would honestly give anything to wind back time and never start playing Runescape.

I've gained NOTHING from playing Runescape over the past couple of years, & as a result I've made a mess of my education.

But It's okay now, & I play Runescape in moderation, & I'm doing very well at College.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Runescape is an amazing game. When i first heard of it, i liked it. Its been my favorite mmorpg since ever. Idk if i would take it back. Ive spent so many hours on the computer playing it. But its not really taken my social life. Whats better in life then spending time doing something you enjoy a ton? I cant think of anything.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

No i would not. Im going to play runescape till either get bored with it, or it finally dies, and im not bored with this game what so ever.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The way I look at it RS can't be blamed at all for it, when you play a game too much and you're addicted it could be any game and is not just limited to RS, point is you would have most likely spent the same amount of time on your PC and killing your social life anyway.

If I wasn't playing RS for all the time, it would have been another game, or something else. If you truely want to stop playing rs/going on the comp so much then you have to work on that and get a different hobby or something else to do.

Back after 3 years.

jooely.png

Sorry but no. Ive had a great time playing this game and will continue for years to come ;)

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

No, I'd stick with Runescape. I've met a lot of great people and learned a lot about life (fairness, stock market, dedication, etc). Plus, my friends are always busy, but if they aren't, I'll be with them over RS, so I still am as social as I would be without it.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

No, I've made new friends, talked to existing ones, and actually learned things about flax and scimitars :P

Seriously, if it wasn't for RuneScape, I wouldn't be talking to half as many people as I am now, and I wouldn't know that a forum is, so I wouldn't have my own forum 8-)

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

No, I've enjoyed my time here, it hasn't affected me in any way, I've met new people. If I wasn't here I'd be playing WoW or just be really anti-social and play on my playstation or something.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!