If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

indy500fan

I think I want to change mine. I want the power to make honorable ancient far eastern warriors spring forth from my optic nerves.

Yes, ninja vision.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be able to fly <3: I don't think anything else would be useful in the long run, unless everybody had it.

Devil arms from devil may cry games would be usefull. Or the deamonness type thingy from the game "the darkness."

Or prehaps the greatest power of all... Mind manipulation.

Seriously, you use mind manipulation, you can get someone to kill someone else with them not knowing that you caused it (not that i would), you can get any girl you want (not that i would) you can get people to give you stuff...

You can convince someone they have a superpower (like flight for example) and make them attempt to fly (and lol when they hit the floor...)

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Wait, I changed my mind, money vision! Don't have enough money for a laptop, MONEY VISION!

Better yet, severe economic ruin vision! Everybody satisfied with the value of their currency? Fix it by making more money and causing inflation! :thumbsup: You gotta love sarcasm...

I'm still sticking to being able to move up to the speed of light while my mind sees it like I'm moving normally

Devil arms from devil may cry games would be usefull. Or the deamonness type thingy from the game "the darkness."

Or prehaps the greatest power of all... Mind manipulation.

Seriously, you use mind manipulation, you can get someone to kill someone else with them not knowing that you caused it (not that i would), you can get any girl you want (not that i would) you can get people to give you stuff...

You can convince someone they have a superpower (like flight for example) and make them attempt to fly (and lol when they hit the floor...)

Or better yet, mind projection. This is something I've been thinking about for a few days. Project into peoples' minds scenes, images, contort their reality. Make them believe a wall is really an open space. "Trap" them in a huge labryinth. Make their worst nightmares come true and drive them into insanity. Use it on multiple people at once for mass hallucinations; you could conquer the Earth without lifting a finger. That part you can do with manipulating thoughts, but what better way than to make them think they see huge armies holding down their town? Besides, mental puppets are boring to rule over.

It really is a mind [bleep].

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Burger Eyebeams. Yes, Burger eyebeams. I would be able to make Any and all kinds of burgers with any and all kinds of condoments on it. :lol: (Seriously, I'm not kidding.)

Better yet, how about Food Eyebeams. Instead of having burgers everyday, you could add a side of fries. ;)

Burger Eyebeams. Yes, Burger eyebeams. I would be able to make Any and all kinds of burgers with any and all kinds of condoments on it. :lol: (Seriously, I'm not kidding.)

I thought that said "Booger Eyebeams" at first. :uhh:

I still think telekinesis would be awesome, but the ability to completely go rogue would be pretty cool too. I don't just mean invisibility, but also wiping out any sounds you would make or any scent you would have. Or...Any taste... #-o

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The ability to punch people in the face over the internet. ;)

Seriously though (if I didn't post already) I would go with technopathy, or however its spelled.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Or better yet, the ability to teleport to the persons house and tell them that they're wrong, then punch them in the face ;)

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Or better yet, the ability to teleport to the persons house and tell them that they're wrong, then punch them in the face ;)

Hehe I like that one :thumbsup:

happysigbp0.jpg

I have finally come to a conclusion...

I would love to have the ability to control and bend Fire, Earth, Water and Air. Otherwise known as being the Avatar.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Wait, I changed my mind, money vision! Don't have enough money for a laptop, MONEY VISION!

as long as you can send me some of the money you make I'm fine with that ::'

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I would love to have the ability to control and bend Fire, Earth, Water and Air. Otherwise known as being the Avatar.

Nerd! jk :P that would be an awesome power.

Even better than that; teleport to their house, tell them they are wrong, punch them, then point at them and say "fail"....then take their money :thumbsup:

:roll: .

Go with the Feng Shui elements and you won't have to be blind to control metal.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Even better than that; teleport to their house, tell them they are wrong, punch them, then point at them and say "fail"....then take their money :thumbsup:

Then take a picture of it and put it on the internet!

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Thats too simple...

add a little bloodbending, lightning control, and even some... may i say it?...

[hide=End of series spoiler?]MIND BENDING!!!!!![/hide]

ok... im a nerd

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

The ability to generate anything i'd want or want to do, ultimate.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Umm i would have to go with teleportation. being able to go where you want when you want without hesitation or anyone to tell you , no dun need to waste gas to bring you to a friends or man i feel like going to hawaii for a day?--downfall would be how much money would you spend :-# oh syke tele into bank and steal teh monies :roll:

Let your yellow mellow.

thw ability to win any argument would be awesome...

butttt.. i would like the ability to controll something compleatly... heh heh

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

thw ability to win any argument would be awesome...

butttt.. i would like the ability to controll something compleatly... heh heh

I has the top one!!!1!!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

I'd like superhuman speed.

1. You can go anywhere you want.

2. No more transportation costs!

3. No more dorm costs, either - just run to school and back!

4. Nobody would ever call you a slow-poke again. Ever.

5. Impress ladies by helping them tidy up their laundry in seconds.

6. It helps with school, too - e.g., take down teachers' notes on exams that you aren't allowed to keep.

7. You'll never be late for classes, either!

8. Save people, of course!

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)