Mod dave had to help me out

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if mod mark has that much time, why is he not on the customer support team?

He would be cranking out appeal responses all day!

Amen! Instead of helping noobs navigate through easy mazes, they should be working on other much more important things.:idea:

Amen! Instead of helping noobs navigate through easy mazes, they should be working on other much more important things.:idea:

Calm down, get a grip, and quit calling people noobs... :roll:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Well, he was stuck in a wall. #-o

j0xPu5R.png

Due to me complaining to Mod Mark, POHs got the ability to store naval outfits in the costume box. :)

I'll also complain to him about the bone key next time he gets on and is paying attention. :P

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Due to me complaining to Mod Mark, POHs got the ability to store naval outfits in the costume box. :)

I'll also complain to him about the bone key next time he gets on and is paying attention. :P

Yeah, mods actually DO listen - For example when Construction came out I asked Paul if they could put up the requirements to get the certain emblems (Or whatever they're called, I forgot) to paint on to your shields/banners etc. Within 10 minutes this was up on the site.

When I was the only one on the Summoning highscores I had Mod Howes teleport to me in-game and asked if it was ok if he followed me while I trained. I'd stopped training but he still hung around for an hour while answering questions from the other players there. Another Mod came too, cannot recall who though.

A lot of people seem to think that Jagex don't care about their players when they clearly do. The problem with this is that most people only get to see Jagex from what they post on the news page - not hearing the reasons behind the changes. Or from customer support.

Another example: When the trade limit of 3k was put in place I had a 30 minutes discussion with Paul about it, he explained to me the reasons behind the change and why the limit was 3k. He knew a lot of players were displeased and was willing to listen to my thoughts on the subject.

Note: This thread is going to be left open - there is a decent discussion going involving Jagex Mods and their interactions with players.

Reminds me when my friend got stuck behind a stool when he logged back on after 1 year of absence. At the time he had no teleportation means and home teleport didn't exist. XD

I think after a few hours of posting on the forums, a j mod came along and teleported him to lumbridge.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Jmods are quite nice to talk to, but I got this awkward feeling of that if I annoy them or twist the rules, they'll chop my head off ;)

i personaly have never seen a j mod, but i get tht feeling when im around even p mods...well p mods that seen uptight :P

Y_Z.png

It's actually nice to see this, it shows that JAGeX do still believe in customer satisfaction and support and do come and help players in time of need.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, nice luck. Is Mod Dave still active with RS1 events?

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Actually, it was a jagex employee but doubt it was specifically mod *dave*. For instance, when you send a customer support query, and that you get a signed answer(automatic or not) from mod X, there's about 5 employees using that name to sign. You could have been answered by that specific person, but most times it's one of the lackeys that answered. The lackeys being people that come and go in the company, summer jobs, interns, students, etc, and thus don't get their own name to sign. Same goes for jagex mod accounts you see roaming around RS, it could be the actually mod, but many times it's just one of lackeys checking something out. I got this directly from a jagex mod, feel free to believe or not.

2480+ total

Pretty cool. I remember the glitch in world 88 where you walked across the water in Catherby to the island into the dungeon. The wise old man came and even one of the higher mods came, forgot which one. Anyways, there was a whole crowd of people yelling to be hit by his rubber chicken and he came over to me and whacked me over the head.