"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I met a girl who is not only smarter than me, but is also fun, bubbly and attractive. The first is a rare occurrence by itself, the others combined are proof god loves me for being atheist. She intrigues me, and gets my mind off the other girl/man eater.

I'm happy for ya Dan :thumbsup:

So...the girl I'm into now [the one from the group I mentioned a few posts ago] is pretty cute. But, there's one or two little quirks. Okay, quirk isn't the right word. I'm in to quirky. This is more of a semi-deal breaker. It's time sensitive though, and surely fixable. She's got a bit of a 'stache. Now it's not like a full on beard or anything, it's not much more than peachfuzz, however it is infact a rather dark shade. Now, how does one go about pointing out this benign flaw without coming off as an [wagon]hole? She's hella cute, but that stache has GOT to go before I make any more attempts. Sounds a little shallow, but honestly...would you feel any different? Just wondering if there's some wort of slick subtle way to get the message accross that she'd be gold witha little waxing.

Halp?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So...the girl I'm into now [the one from the group I mentioned a few posts ago] is pretty cute. But, there's one or two little quirks. Okay, quirk isn't the right word. I'm in to quirky. This is more of a semi-deal breaker. It's time sensitive though, and surely fixable. She's got a bit of a 'stache. Now it's not like a full on beard or anything, it's not much more than peachfuzz, however it is infact a rather dark shade. Now, how does one go about pointing out this benign flaw without coming off as an [wagon]hole? She's hella cute, but that stache has GOT to go before I make any more attempts. Sounds a little shallow, but honestly...would you feel any different? Just wondering if there's some wort of slick subtle way to get the message accross that she'd be gold witha little waxing.

Halp?

Here you go. Not the exact problem though. It would still definitely work though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Everything can be broken.

Only the right thing if the bf is a douche. It's not worth making him hurt to get her when there's plenty of girls out there.

I could just be smooth and win her heart. :shades:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That'd just be rude though.

Alls' fair in love and war. icon_thumbsu.gif

icon_thumbsd.gif

Also:

Should this work?

mustache_tshirt.jpg

lol

If you ever get with her, ask her to do it, acknowledge it sounds shallow. There's no way to go around it really. And she might not want to do it (especially if one of you is looking for something short-term); plucking the odd hair is pretty painful at times, I can't imagine what waxing would be like.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I think romy likes being "equal" to her boyfriend, where having him be under age feels untraditional. Either that or she subconciously like being 'dominated'. Not nesearily in the S&M sense, but in the social standard man is older, taller, stronger sense.

But that's just me being presumptuous again.

I'm not sure that's so far away from it. :XD:

Only the right thing if the bf is a douche. It's not worth making him hurt to get her when there's plenty of girls out there.

every bf that steals your gf is a douche. if you manage to break it then its the bf's fault to not hold his chick tighter

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Hey guys, I know this has been covered already but maybe I'll get some new ideas this time around.

What are some good first date ideas? I'm thinking about taking this girl kite flying at a local park. Then lunch or dinner afterwards depending on the time of day. Does that sound good? Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Oh yeah, fly the kite together while you hold her hands like a ninja.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

every bf that steals your gf is a douche. if you manage to break it then its the bf's fault to not hold his chick tighter

I meant if the guy she's dating is a jerk, especially an abusive one. If not, then you're the jerk for selfishly putting your attraction for a girl before the guy's love/feelings. There's plenty of other girls out there, and it would be easier for you to move on than for him.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Hey guys, I know this has been covered already but maybe I'll get some new ideas this time around.

What are some good first date ideas? I'm thinking about taking this girl kite flying at a local park. Then lunch or dinner afterwards depending on the time of day. Does that sound good? Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Fly a kite, ice skating, roller skating, go to a park and do x there then have a picnic, go to the beach, if you have similar music interests you could go to dinner then go see a concert, if she's into cars then go to a car show... And then there's always dinner and a movie.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Fly a kite, ice skating, roller skating, go to a park and do x there then have a picnic, go to the beach, if you have similar music interests you could go to dinner then go see a concert, if she's into cars then go to a car show... And then there's always dinner and a movie.

Dinner afterwards. Always. Then you have no time constraint, with plenty of time for ...

Dessert.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What are some good first date ideas? I'm thinking about taking this girl kite flying at a local park. Then lunch or dinner afterwards depending on the time of day. Does that sound good? Thanks in advance for your help. smile.gif

Dinner afterwards. Always. Then you have no time constraint, with plenty of time for ...

Dessert.

;)

My next first date's plan is to go to a train station and screw with people. More specifically, re-enact the first SNL skit, where the guy dances and sings the chorus's of songs and then awkwardly stands for the verses. I'm thinking some Daggering and/or [bleep] slang to Rick Ross's Hustlin'. After that, we're comparing oriental resteraunts [my favorite verse hers], and settling in and watching some stand up comedy. From there? Play it by ear, but dessert is always on the table ;)

Dessert.

Yeah, I lurk this thread, got a problem?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I would think you have a problem if you're in this thread. :P

:thumbup:

OT: Lent, I figured I'd mention this for you: My girlfriend and I flew kites on our 6 month anniversary. :shades:

Edit: Random piece of advice for date ideas: Think about what romantic areas are near where you live. For example, Niagara Falls is a thirty minute drive from my house. Places like that are awesome for dates. Just saying.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Why? It's a great source of advice. Some people have experience in places you don't have, and they can help you figure out what to do when problems arise.

What do you guys think of unconventional date ideas? Maybe after a few romantic dates, take her to something thats just really fun in general. Nothing beats heading to Secret Place (a hidden creek near a friends house) and jumping off huge trees into weird ground so padded it doesnt hurt :D

Halp?

It would be hard to find the right time, but if you are with a group of people and find a way to subtly work it into the conversation, mention how you dislike girls with moustaches. Don't make her feel insecure about it, but try to say it in a general way. That way, if next time you see her it's gone, you'll know she's making an effort to be attractive to you. Perhaps you might mention that "There are plenty of women who shave, men aren't the only ones" or something. The important thing is not to seem like a douche while you do it.

Halp?

It is one small negative which is probably compensated in much better areas (e.g. personality) so don't become too fixated upon it...

It would be hard to find the right time, but if you are with a group of people and find a way to subtly work it into the conversation, mention how you dislike girls with moustaches. Don't make her feel insecure about it, but try to say it in a general way. That way, if next time you see her it's gone, you'll know she's making an effort to be attractive to you. Perhaps you might mention that "There are plenty of women who shave, men aren't the only ones" or something. The important thing is not to seem like a douche while you do it.

What ever you do I think she will be insecure anyway around...

It is one small negative which is probably compensated in much better areas (e.g. personality) so don't become too fixated upon it...

That's the kind of attitude that begs for an unsatisfied life. Why settle?

I would leave it, she will find someone who likes her for her flaws, as should you. You need to like the whole person, dating a 'fixer upper' won't lead anywhere good.

edit: I'm saying he shouldn't go there because the mustache bothers him, not because of the mustache itself.

That's the kind of attitude that begs for an unsatisfied life. Why settle?

I would leave it, she will find someone who likes her for her flaws, as should you. You need to like the whole person, dating a 'fixer upper' won't lead anywhere good.

edit: I'm saying he shouldn't go there because the mustache bothers him, not because of the mustache itself.

:thumbup:

He speaks sense.

Haha, I know a girl exactly like that! She's a pretty amazing girl, but she's got such a very dark lip. And arms. Eck. Sometimes it would seem less bothersome, than other times she looked, well, like a gorilla.

Maybe she figured it out over the summer ... ?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream