Today...

Leoo

Today I felt pretty sick so I had a lazy day. I did go to school, watch the inauguration, and do homework ( :roll: ), but I pretty much just sat around all day doing nothing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Today I felt pretty sick so I had a lazy day. I did go to school, watch the inauguration, and do homework ( :roll: ), but I pretty much just sat around all day doing nothing.

Yeah I'm having one of those days too at the moment. I will do my work out session later on this evening but it's pretty much been a day where the dishes are still in the sink, sitting around in your undies and find yourself asking why the hell they put bald and the beautiful on this time of day :wall: Ban it from television already! :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Yesterday was too busy argh, got a math test and quiz back, did mediocre/bad on each of them, a large part of it being because my teacher doesn't know what she's saying half the time ;_; On what part she said "you only need to do these for extra credit", and I didn't do it, then she hands out the work back to us and takes off points for the "extra credit" I didn't do. So now I have to come in early today to make up 5 points on a quiz and 6 on a test because of her not explaining what to do correctly. :wall:

On top of that I had 3 and a half hours of homework and lost my math notebook.

Can only hope for a better day today.

Epic DoTa match at LAN lul.Chain Frost against 3 enemy heroes+my friend using Leviathan (AoE)=pwn.

And now I'm practicing my "Oh thanks for teh monies in teh red paket!" face.

Yayy Chinese New Years; Can't wait to get monies :lol:

Except my parents insist that I save it for college... :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Epic DoTa match at LAN lul.Chain Frost against 3 enemy heroes+my friend using Leviathan (AoE)=pwn.

And now I'm practicing my "Oh thanks for teh monies in teh red paket!" face.

Yayy Chinese New Years; Can't wait to get monies :lol:

Except my parents insist that I save it for college... :(

Same XD I have a bank account for college savings, all of my red packets have gone there :[

Well, some I keep for myself, but they don't know.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just finished 7.2km jog BOOYA!!!!!!!! *flexes ex pregnant belly*

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

How do you do that ? -.-

In brisbane you should cycle, (went there for a month or so, was great, just went to south bank every day)

Practice meditation. After a while you can control the pain in your body and the mentality that goes with it. It goes numb and you can keep the same rhythm and pace for a long time. Btw I don't live anywhere near south bank, I'm on the north side lol but South bank is beautiful, I love walking around there whenever I'm up that way.

igoddessIsig.png

yeah, i liek brisbane <3:

i was in toowong, so not too far.

Where specifically north ?

Sunshine coast, sorry I won't be anymore specific than that :)

igoddessIsig.png

Last night was interesting. Some drunk [wagon] crashed into my neighbor's yard, then lit a bottle of whiskey (I think) on fire and threw it into her yard (she's really old). They just stood there laughing, while me and my parents and my brother watched. My brother ran in to grab some water and a blanket, I ran up to get my dad's shotgun. My dad had 'em basically GTFO with a pump, but the cops were already on their way, and the [wagon]es hit some truck next to a church, apparently hurt a kid pretty bad, and drove off. Hope they got caught.

This morning, my eyes hurt. And I can't wear sunglasses to school. Which is [bleep]ING STUPID. My contacts are just so dryyyy augh.

Well, at least my Shins record should be here today.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lul I got 30 kills/0 deaths spam shotting my Commando 556 against my buddies.

Basically,if I was in the 'Nam,and throughout the period of the 3 months I would be there before shooting my foot,I'd rack up a few hundred confirmed kills lul.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Last night was interesting. Some drunk [wagon] crashed into my neighbor's yard, then lit a bottle of whiskey (I think) on fire and threw it into her yard (she's really old). They just stood there laughing, while me and my parents and my brother watched. My brother ran in to grab some water and a blanket, I ran up to get my dad's shotgun. My dad had 'em basically GTFO with a pump, but the cops were already on their way, and the [wagon] hit some truck next to a church, apparently hurt a kid pretty bad, and drove off. Hope they got caught.

With a pump? LIke spray water on them? Lulz @ you getting a shotgun :P

And wow :/ The things alcohol can do to people. :shame:

I slept for 12 hours today :thumbup: = I'M INVINCIBLE NOW.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Just took a few crappy golf balls and a 7-iron out side on my un-even as hell back yard and took my first few full swings of the new year.

Felt great. I can't wait until it warms up and I get my license. Will be at the golf course everyday. <3: Pitch and flop shots against an old mattress in my basement is making me more itchy to go out.

In case your wondering, I have like mini woods over my fence so I can't hit a house unless I aim a certain way. :lol:

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Went to school, took part of my math final, which was pretty easy, then didn't do much else. Went to the orthodontist, which is really pretty pointless since I got my braces off like 3 years ago or something. Now I'm probably going to half study for my Russian final and the part of math I have tomorrow while playing xbox or using the computer.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Last night was interesting. Some drunk [wagon] crashed into my neighbor's yard, then lit a bottle of whiskey (I think) on fire and threw it into her yard (she's really old). They just stood there laughing, while me and my parents and my brother watched. My brother ran in to grab some water and a blanket, I ran up to get my dad's shotgun. My dad had 'em basically GTFO with a pump, but the cops were already on their way, and the [wagon] hit some truck next to a church, apparently hurt a kid pretty bad, and drove off. Hope they got caught.

With a pump? LIke spray water on them? Lulz @ you getting a shotgun :P

And wow :/ The things alcohol can do to people. :shame:

I slept for 12 hours today :thumbup: = I'M INVINCIBLE NOW.

More the CHICK-CHICK of a shotgun gettin' pumped.

Hurrrr they were scared of a blank. But that thing is pretty hefty, so I guess a smack to the nose would smart.

Woke up late and missed talking to one of my best friends who is in England :(

Watched a dumb movie that my sister got out from the DVD store.

Ate lunch, and here I am now. Such a boring day. :|

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Nomming The Shins, wishing desperately for a job. Or, more exactly, for Amazon's record store to be a real place and they need a hip young d00d to manage it. Namely, me. :c

EDIT: New problems. I'M GOING TO GO INSANE. Damn you for being so great, Amazon vinyls. Damn you. :c

Uhh didn't do anything apart from mail a letter and tidy up a little bit.

We have Internet... And you mail a letter? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways today I broke my glasses so now I have to get new ones or probably contacts this Saturday...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Uhh didn't do anything apart from mail a letter and tidy up a little bit.

We have Internet... And you mail a letter? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways today I broke my glasses so now I have to get new ones or probably contacts this Saturday...

What's wrong with mail? It's more personal. (: And it shows that I am willing to spend time walking to the post office/writing the letter, whereas emails take about 1 minute.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.