Today...

Leoo

Dad's birthday today, cake + crisps = awesome.

Hope I'll be able to do some homework too, otherwise I'll be screwed tomorrow. 2 things I have to hand in and haven't even started with and a german word test :x

Gratz on your dads B-Day :D

All i did was Halo3 today :XD:

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8

Oh man, stuff like that makes me want to visit North Carolina. Or, just plain leave here. This is what I get...

[hide=]1f9r3t.jpg

2l9qt14.jpg[/hide]

Really hard to find a picture that isn't JUST Texas Tech, JUST a dust storm, or cotton fields. So I gave up. :|

No, but how did you pop it anyways?

Oh, I dunno. Left my contact in too long, maybe.

Baby Lion Cubs shouldn't have to suffer that much pollution, and city life.

Be free, run away to the Savannah Lent !

I have learnt that tubing being towed by a jetski is painful, especially when the tube is one you hang onto, and is designed for people a meter shorter then you.... My feet, legs and other place will need some recovery time, alot of recovery time.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ever so slightly high (enough to be stupid,dry enough to type properly) and I've taken to singing the chorus of She Bangs in a stupid voice and extending all abbreviations and using the typical Asian conjugations.

"And she bang,and she bang

I am wasted by the way she mooooooooooooooooooove

I go crazy because she look like fwower but she stink like a bee

Like every ger in hee-tory

And she bang,and she bang

Then she move,then she move

Nobody ever look so fine

She reminds me that a woman has got only one thing on her mind.

OOOOHHHH AAAHHHH baby..."

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Bah, I went to the dentist today, and he had bad news. I have two holes in my teeth. Both of them are under places that are already filled, so I have to come back early march. Bah. Going to sport tonight, and tomorrow I will go to Rotterdam with my friend to visit the International Rotterdam Film Festival, and see three movies there. It's going to be a good day. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Have to agree with Returned here.Red Cliff is pretty intense.Midnight-3 am show.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ever so slightly high (enough to be stupid,dry enough to type properly) and I've taken to singing the chorus of She Bangs in a stupid voice and extending all abbreviations and using the typical Asian conjugations.

Heh, go look up JawKneeYeah (on Youtube).

For Chinese New Year, my school throws at me a new term/semester. And midyear exams.

Though I managed to find out most of my grades for term two. Mainly A's, yay...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I have blood in my fingernail and apparently,mosquitoes like my [wagon].

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I've never been to a party that cost more than 70 bucks. Actually, probably around 30...

Anyways. Did some spray painting today for a project, and almost got in trouble. Had to explain it. Also, pissed off some college counselor or something. She annoyed me, so I decided to ask her questions that were actually somewhat serious, but not to her. After hot air balloon design courses, she recognized my voice and clothes, and location. I had to borrow a jacket and some girl's coat, and I moved around some in the auditorium.

I thought it was really cool. And I got my dreams crushed. Nothing I'm interested in has a college degree. Apparently particularly so for dinosaur defense preparation courses. :c

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I've never been to a party that cost more than 70 bucks. Actually, probably around 30...

Anyways. Did some spray painting today for a project, and almost got in trouble. Had to explain it. Also, pissed off some college counselor or something. She annoyed me, so I decided to ask her questions that were actually somewhat serious, but not to her. After hot air balloon design courses, she recognized my voice and clothes, and location. I had to borrow a jacket and some girl's coat, and I moved around some in the auditorium.

I thought it was really cool. And I got my dreams crushed. Nothing I'm interested in has a college degree. Apparently particularly so for dinosaur defense preparation courses. :c

I think you have to search under Raptors or you don't get any hits 8-)

Bah, I went to the dentist today, and he had bad news. I have two holes in my teeth. Both of them are under places that are already filled, so I have to come back early march. Bah.

:( The worst tooth problem I had was an abscessed tooth, which I got decent pain meds for, so it was alright. :thumbup:

Today was a good day. I think I figured out what I'm going to do this summer; trail maintenance and park service in Vermont. 13 weeks brings in ~$4000 and room and board while in Vermont is paid for. :thumbsup:

Hooded in a hoodie that makes me look like hunter,but no pants (only boxers) and my legs are freezing.This at 20 celcius.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hooded in a hoodie that makes me look like hunter,but no pants (only boxers) and my legs are freezing.This at 20 celcius.

I would kill for 20 celcius, its -8 celcius here and thats the peak of the day!

Today i finished making my slab pot in ceramics. It was a 12x4x4 pot with a ton of little 1x1 squares attatched to the outside and the bottom and had a decoratve 2 inch trim. I also made coils for the water fountain i will begin to make tomorrow.

cool_sig1.jpg

:( The worst tooth problem I had was an abscessed tooth, which I got decent pain meds for, so it was alright. :thumbup:

Today was a good day. I think I figured out what I'm going to do this summer; trail maintenance and park service in Vermont. 13 weeks brings in ~$4000 and room and board while in Vermont is paid for. :thumbsup:

Don't drink the water. Much of Vermont's water is polluted. That's where everybody dumped it. States are particularly prone to peer pressure, and bullying.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Normal school day. Just been waiting for them to call the snow day. Will be our first snow day with actual snow.

Well.. We've used all our snow days so we get out on June 4th now. :evil: :wall:

Now their called "Act of God" days. GF Public school system.

*writes rant on why it should be called "its freezing balls and there happens to be precipitation" day*

What980.png

voicefb2.png

I would kill for 20 celcius, its -8 celcius here and thats the peak of the day!

Today i finished making my slab pot in ceramics. It was a 12x4x4 pot with a ton of little 1x1 squares attatched to the outside and the bottom and had a decoratve 2 inch trim. I also made coils for the water fountain i will begin to make tomorrow.

I put on jeans so I look like a Hunter as the temperature climbs to its 30.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]