Today...

Leoo

School. My class has a social networking site now. What. :P

Really? I think that's a great idea. What have they come up with on there so far?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Trying to convince my parents to let me go to my friend's funeral Saturday. They seem to believe I'll break down screaming, crying, and smashing through the coffin to get at him.

I don't think you could do that no matter how angry you are at him. And I think that's really rude of your parents because it could be an essential part of healing for you. If you didn't go this could be something you could regret for your entire life. Your parents piss me off too :P

Well, tomorrow little Raiden is going away to his nanna and grandad's house for the day/night. As much as I love him he's getting on my nerves. He has this new high pitched squeal that sounds horrible. It's his new thing "AHHHH!!!!" "ARRRHHJJ!!" and keeps going to see how loud he can get. Allllll day long. I need a break lol

Then Brent has been all lovely dovey lately, makes me wonder what he's done wrong lol First of all wanting to take me out to dinner and movies tomorrow night and in the morning take me to the travel agency to book a holiday to Fiji. Not that I'm complaining but this is so out of line for his behaviour :P I think that's why I'm marrying him, seems to be one of few people I can never seem to predict/figure out.

Maybe you're showing signs of stress, and he wants to relieve that stress. Stressing won't help with you loosing that baby belly, I myself put on weight when I stress, yet I eat less. <.<

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

lol you leave my baby belly alone :lol: I exercise 6 days a week sometimes twice a day thank you very much and have already lost 7 kilos :P

I'm not stressed. The shrieking is annoying but I can stand it. Everything is slowly coming together, going to be moving to a house that is big enough to extend the family, going back to work soon, business on the side is picking up dramatically because of the economic crisis (we have to see 9 people on the weekend regarding sign ups). I missed out on the shop lease I wanted but there is a new block of land being worked on, just around the corner so I choose to believe that everything happens for a reason and I'll most probably get an even better shop for better price.

Even if I were angry or stressed it fuels my fire. I'm an extremely motivated and determined woman, I use it to my advantage, especially when working out. When I was having a bad day I managed to climb 10km's of stairs and only stopped because Brent dragged me off it and thought I was about to pass out. I think he's jealous because he's ex army and I can do more than him ;)

But yeah I'm really not a "oh why me, oh why me" person. Just dust yourself off and find something else to give you the same results. I hate excuses.

I think it might have something to do with a competition he entered about being handcuffed together for the weekend to win a trip to Fiji. Then the travel centre ads came on the telly advertising package deals and he turned to me and asked me if I wanted to go on a holiday. Naturally I asked if he were serious because he's normally a scrooge mc duck and he said yes.

My bet is the money Mr Rudd is giving us for the 'economic crisis'. I qualify for all 3, so the both of us are going to be given a nice cash boost. We don't have any bills as we pay for everything in cash so it would just be free money to us really. Plus, we can spend it on 'economy class plane tickets', after all, Rudd did say to spend it on the economy ;) :lol:

fiji4ok2.jpg

So HERE WE COME FIJI!!! However, if we find a nicer package deal for another country this could change.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Really? I think that's a great idea. What have they come up with on there so far?

It really is a great idea. It's in it's first day, but each student can have their own blog (which we're required to post in for a long-term project we're doing), there's an area with all the night's homework listed, and even a forum. Very neat.

lol you leave my baby belly alone :lol: I exercise 6 days a week sometimes twice a day thank you very much and have already lost 7 kilos :P

I'm not stressed. The shrieking is annoying but I can stand it. Everything is slowly coming together, going to be moving to a house that is big enough to extend the family, going back to work soon, business on the side is picking up dramatically because of the economic crisis (we have to see 9 people on the weekend regarding sign ups). I missed out on the shop lease I wanted but there is a new block of land being worked on, just around the corner so I choose to believe that everything happens for a reason and I'll most probably get an even better shop for better price.

Even if I were angry or stressed it fuels my fire. I'm an extremely motivated and determined woman, I use it to my advantage, especially when working out. When I was having a bad day I managed to climb 10km's of stairs and only stopped because Brent dragged me off it and thought I was about to pass out. I think he's jealous because he's ex army and I can do more than him ;)

But yeah I'm really not a "oh why me, oh why me" person. Just dust yourself off and find something else to give you the same results. I hate excuses.

I think it might have something to do with a competition he entered about being handcuffed together for the weekend to win a trip to Fiji. Then the travel centre ads came on the telly advertising package deals and he turned to me and asked me if I wanted to go on a holiday. Naturally I asked if he were serious because he's normally a scrooge mc duck and he said yes.

My bet is the money Mr Rudd is giving us for the 'economic crisis'. I qualify for all 3, so the both of us are going to be given a nice cash boost. We don't have any bills as we pay for everything in cash so it would just be free money to us really. Plus, we can spend it on 'economy class plane tickets', after all, Rudd did say to spend it on the economy ;) :lol:

fiji4ok2.jpg

So HERE WE COME FIJI!!! However, if we find a nicer package deal for another country this could change.

Ok, I'll leave your baby belly alone, and also you could easily run alot longer then me, as I only sprint due to me not really having much stamina. Well, Rudd did say so, and have fun in Fiji!! ::'

It really is a great idea. It's in it's first day, but each student can have their own blog (which we're required to post in for a long-term project we're doing), there's an area with all the night's homework listed, and even a forum. Very neat.

My school has something similar but not as cool. It's just a site where you can subscribe to teachers' pages and the teachers post homework or important files. Also there's an area where you can see your current grades (which is really helpful ::' )

wl7w9j.png

Ok, I'll leave your baby belly alone, and also you could easily run alot longer then me, as I only sprint due to me not really having much stamina. Well, Rudd did say so, and have fun in Fiji!!

You'll be able to make fun of it soon enough anyway. The only reason I'm losing it, is so I can be fit enough for another one :lol:

You should try meditation. It's good practice, once you get in this mental state of mind and get a set rhythm going with your breathing and legs everything goes numb. I don't know if this will work for you (some say time drags on) but I stare down the clock and set myself short-term goals. For example... before x time I want to run x distance and then set another goal... I'm going to run as fast as I can for the next 60 seconds... then set another goal... I'm not going to slow down to under x rpm.

igoddessIsig.png

Boring day of school.

But today is Friday. :thumbup: Nothing planned for the rest of the night or tomorrow.

I could have gone to a Cynic concert if I had a ride.

:(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ok, I'll leave your baby belly alone, and also you could easily run alot longer then me, as I only sprint due to me not really having much stamina. Well, Rudd did say so, and have fun in Fiji!!

You'll be able to make fun of it soon enough anyway. The only reason I'm losing it, is so I can be fit enough for another one :lol:

You should try meditation. It's good practice, once you get in this mental state of mind and get a set rhythm going with your breathing and legs everything goes numb. I don't know if this will work for you (some say time drags on) but I stare down the clock and set myself short-term goals. For example... before x time I want to run x distance and then set another goal... I'm going to run as fast as I can for the next 60 seconds... then set another goal... I'm not going to slow down to under x rpm.

I'll have to wait till it cools down alot, mid 40s this weekend *sits next to the aircon* I'll also have to get a lift into town, where I am is pretty much a main road, with long grass where there isn't road, so there is a high chance I'd come across a snake.

This realization i came to about myself today is sane, but insane, so only read if you want to.

[hide=]Today i looked at myself in the mirror and i lost myself. I had no idea who i was, what i was or why i was here. Then after looking at a body i didn't recognize i gained knowledge i never had before. I found out why i act how i do. My sanity is floating, free to come and go as it wishes, taking along with it my sense of happiness, or at least my calmness. I know now why i want to love, i need an anchor, something to keep my sanity and my soul in reality. What seemed so complex before is so simple now.[/hide]

cool_sig1.jpg

Dog peed on me at work...Walked around 2 hours smelling like piss.

One of my good friends died; had a stroke - then in the hospital he had two seizures and went into a coma. Tooken off life support and died about 3 hours later.

Took Math/Spanish test and failed both.

Bad [bleep]ing day.

258uo8n.jpg

^ouch.....

Today I got my report card, so far so good!

Also I have saturday school tommorw :thumbdown:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

today i got my report card, only failed one class.

and i came on tif in the first time in at least a month.

Played majora's mask for quite a bit. That game is so wonderfully depressing <3:

i never liked majora's mask, because i was too young to be able to play it well. and now i could play it, but it's still relatively difficult.

This realization i came to about myself today is sane, but insane, so only read if you want to.

[hide=]Today i looked at myself in the mirror and i lost myself. I had no idea who i was, what i was or why i was here. Then after looking at a body i didn't recognize i gained knowledge i never had before. I found out why i act how i do. My sanity is floating, free to come and go as it wishes, taking along with it my sense of happiness, or at least my calmness. I know now why i want to love, i need an anchor, something to keep my sanity and my soul in reality. What seemed so complex before is so simple now.[/hide]

...wtf. That's kinda crazy.

-Hugs Crusader-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

So you were smoking pot today?

I have to go to my friend's funeral tomorrow. Not in a good mood. Tired and hungry.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Turns out my eye condition was one of the more serious types that required 3 weeks to recover. My Doctor gave me some eyedrops with a little steriods in em' to shorten it to 2 weeks. Got another week out of school. Homeworks and tests will be stockpiled for me. Also, will be missing my Judo competition due to that.

Aw [bleep]

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

My four month old nephew has managed to shove a finger in my eye.I can't see too well,it really hurts =(

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

My four month old nephew has managed to shove a finger in my eye.I can't see too well,it really hurts =(

Well, no wonder.

I hear you can get contacts you wear while you sleep, so your cornea automatically reshapes itself.

Apparantly much cheaper than day time lenses.

Don't know about their effectiveness though :-k

Today i'm 21... Hooray... lol.

Not doing much, eating some sandwiches and drinking a coffee atm. Dunno what i'll today, i'm tired as hell.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Well, no wonder.

I hear you can get contacts you wear while you sleep, so your cornea automatically reshapes itself.

Apparantly much cheaper than day time lenses.

Don't know about their effectiveness though :-k

I have those exact things. :D I've never worn contacts during the day so I don't have much to compare it to, but they work great for me.

So you were smoking pot today?

I have to go to my friend's funeral tomorrow. Not in a good mood. Tired and hungry.

Nope, don't do drugs, and haven't gotten drunk recently.

cool_sig1.jpg

Today i'm 21... Hooray... lol.

Not doing much, eating some sandwiches and drinking a coffee atm. Dunno what i'll today, i'm tired as hell.

Happy birthday :) I hope you had a great 21st ^^;

Today I had fun with watercolour pencils, then had a panic attack because I had so many things to do before going to a friend's picnic.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.