Today...

Leoo

Today i'm 21... Hooray... lol.

Not doing much, eating some sandwiches and drinking a coffee atm. Dunno what i'll today, i'm tired as hell.

Happy birthday :) I hope you had a great 21st ^^;

Today I had fun with watercolour pencils, then had a panic attack because I had so many things to do before going to a friend's picnic.

Ditto, Happy Birthday. ::'

I hate Base numbers. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

This realization i came to about myself today is sane, but insane, so only read if you want to.

[hide=]Today i looked at myself in the mirror and i lost myself. I had no idea who i was, what i was or why i was here. Then after looking at a body i didn't recognize i gained knowledge i never had before. I found out why i act how i do. My sanity is floating, free to come and go as it wishes, taking along with it my sense of happiness, or at least my calmness. I know now why i want to love, i need an anchor, something to keep my sanity and my soul in reality. What seemed so complex before is so simple now.[/hide]

So you were smoking pot today?

I have to go to my friend's funeral tomorrow. Not in a good mood. Tired and hungry.

Nope, don't do drugs, and haven't gotten drunk recently.

Hello Friend,

You clearly to stoned to realise that you been smoking to much weed today. I recommend curling up in ball and lying in corner until you sane again. I ask you to stay away from mirror, you dont want to be think to hard, you could hurt yourself.

Good Luck Bro.

Ranked #1 Farming in India.

Baby I Just Here to Spread the Love.

Not much done today, just played some TF2 and some other stuff.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yesterday went to dinner and watched a movie. Saw "yes man" with Jim Carrey in it, I thought it was great. Not only was it funny but it sends a real message to all those people who are missing out on so many opportunities because they keep saying no whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Went to flight center for more information about going to Fiji. We're looking to book around the 12th of August so we're there for Brent's birthday. Looks like it will cost around $3,200 for 5 nights.

Today we went for a picnic at one of the dams, beautiful scenery, lots of butterflies flying around.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

This realization i came to about myself today is sane, but insane, so only read if you want to.

[hide=]Today i looked at myself in the mirror and i lost myself. I had no idea who i was, what i was or why i was here. Then after looking at a body i didn't recognize i gained knowledge i never had before. I found out why i act how i do. My sanity is floating, free to come and go as it wishes, taking along with it my sense of happiness, or at least my calmness. I know now why i want to love, i need an anchor, something to keep my sanity and my soul in reality. What seemed so complex before is so simple now.[/hide]

I have to go to my friend's funeral tomorrow. Not in a good mood. Tired and hungry.

Hello Friend,

You clearly to stoned to realise that you been smoking to much weed today. I recommend curling up in ball and lying in corner until you sane again. I ask you to stay away from mirror, you dont want to be think to hard, you could hurt yourself.

Good Luck Bro.

You go to hell. I know what i do and do not do, i have never done drugs.

cool_sig1.jpg

Hello Friend,

Good Luck Bro.

You go to hell. I know what i do and do not do, i have never done drugs.

Leave it to the troll to make baseless claims.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think I'm one of three people who find his posts amusing. :uhh:

Make me 4. :twss:

Me 5 :P

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Went skiing today, was icy but decent. Now im just browsing tif waiting for baseball to start at 6.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Taking Raiden to get his 4 month immunizations and to get his legs checked out. I'm having one of those "mummy instincts" that tells me there may be something wrong with the blood circulation in his legs. I've had them checked before but I want more opinions from his regular doctor who was away and also a pediatrician.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Eh... I'll start with yesterday since it was a little bit more exciting.

Woke up around noon. Played some RS. Went out for dinner with my family. Came home and watched the Leafs game (woot 5-2 over Montreal). Friend called me and told me to go to a party. Got to the party and the first thing that is happening is 2 of the hottest girls at our school (who are really drunk) are using sex appeal as a distraction technique to win a game of beer pong. Hung out at the party for a few hours. Girl that I like showed up. I kissed her (and liked it).

Today: Got up. Played halo online with my brother for a while. Played RS for a while. Studied for the 3 tests that I have in school tomorrow. Went to my hockey game, which was a 4-4 tie. Went back on RS and Tip.It. Created this post. Realized that I describe events in short sentence fragments. I am now going to sleep.

I had a school day, it actually went by pretty quickly because I was really tired, which is weird; shouldn't the day have gone really slowly?

Sent seductive texts for my friend to her boyfriend on her behalf. Was fun.

Then I came home, did my homework, went on MSN & browsed TIF. Same old.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I was so happy about the beautiful weather I went out and setup my hammock by the creek. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I just might do the same thing again.

Pfft. I don't have beautiful weather or a creek...

Power burned out for a little while yesterday in a thunderstorm. First of the year. I'm still in a pretty good mood, even though I might have to reset clocks and fix a few burnt-out little things.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Was 1st day of Tafe, woooo!!!! No uniform, and laptops, phones and mp3 players are allowed. Today was really short because it was more of a hi, I'm your teacher, this is the anti harassment vid everyone has to see every year, you'll be doing this during your course, everyone own your own computer? (this was a computing course and 1 person put their hand up which was brave due to some people giggling) day, so we were finished by 11:45, and me and 2 others walked to the station and we caught seperate trains (they lived elsewhere to me, and there are 2 train routes) I got off at the one near my sisters school and walked to the outside of it in thw shade and waited 2 and a half hours for them to finish as my mum was picking them up that day. It will suck once they start to catch the bus, I'll have to wait at the Tafe on Wed as my course finishes at 12 and the bus leaves at 3:30 and 5:30.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Today I enjoyed a bleak Sydney day after spending a week on the Gold Coast.

Traitor, you didn't even message for coffee :P

Today I'll be going to the hospital for day surgery around 2pm so wish me luck, I'm a bit scared. I won't go in to details because it's rather personal but if I don't go through with it the chances of cancer is too high risk.

igoddessIsig.png

Today I enjoyed a bleak Sydney day after spending a week on the Gold Coast.

Traitor, you didn't even message for coffee :P

Today I'll be going to the hospital for day surgery around 2pm so wish me luck, I'm a bit scared. I won't go in to details because it's rather personal but if I don't go through with it the chances of cancer is too high risk.

Yikes, hope it goes well for you.

I was so happy about the beautiful weather I went out and setup my hammock by the creek. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I just might do the same thing again.

Pfft. I don't have beautiful weather or a creek...

Start diggin'. You'll gain man points.

Today was uneventful except for the fact that I get to learn how to fly fish in a few weeks and then learn how to sail on my own in May (I've only sailed a 40' Catalina yacht once with someone who knew what they were doing). I'm looking around for lessons in March, but I might have to wait until May. :(

Today I went to College.

Today I brought a spider before a biology professor for identification.

Today I attended my English Comp II class.

Today I attended my Intro to Database Management class.

Today I went home.

Today I wrote this.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Today was uneventful except for the fact that I get to learn how to fly fish in a few weeks and then learn how to sail on my own in May (I've only sailed a 40' Catalina yacht once with someone who knew what they were doing). I'm looking around for lessons in March, but I might have to wait until May. :(

Is there anything awesome you don't do? No, wait, hang gliding and hot air ballooning. Until you learn those skills, I will refuse worship.

Ahhhhh so much homework. Very ready to go to Houston. Oh, and I found out a friend of mine won a theater competition doing this...

[hide=][yt]3Ivx6tNHfW4[/yt][/hide]

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Is there anything awesome you don't do? No, wait, hang gliding and hot air ballooning. Until you learn those skills, I will refuse worship.

Ahhhhh so much homework. Very ready to go to Houston. Oh, and I found out a friend of mine won a theater competition doing this...

[hide=][yt]3Ivx6tNHfW4[/yt][/hide]

I don't know about hang gliding, but I'm all up for hot air ballooning and parachuting plastic army men from the basket.