Today...

Leoo

So freaking bored. :/

Spent Chinese New Years playing Mario Kart on Wii. :thumbup:

Shouldn't you be drinking pig's blood?

Eating *coagulated pig's blood. It's like pig blood tofu, and none for me this year. I didn't eat anything remotely quirky this year apart from roast duck which some people find weird.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Did my CS exam at 8AM to 10AM, after that I hung out with my friends around the school for a couple of hours. Went to my GF's house and played Risk with her. Got home at about 8PM, procrastinated. Now it is 11PM, got an hour to study for tommorows exam. Life sucks :(.

A CounterStrike exam.If only we had electives I'd have subjects to get straight A's in.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I get the day off for semester break so I'm going over a friends house. It's pretty awesome, especially since today's my birthday too. :)

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I jsut realised we had a time table change and all the subjects where I was worried about no finishing homework do not fall on tomorrow.Great way to return from a 4 day weekend.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Lol, it's like 12 degrees here (Michigan) and it's been that way since like the beginning of January.

Bored. Had to read more of Great Expectations of which I have very low expectations for. Honestly the book sucks and I hate it. Had an argument on Facebook about whether a friend of mine should ask this one guy and etc. was rather pointless.

YAY FOR A WASTED DAY!

42 degrees and dropping here in San Antonio, Texas. Way too cold for Texas... Are you being hit by this too Lent?

13 degrees and snowing here in Lubbock. EDIT: 28 now. It's actually ice-ing. And we get delayed two hours tomorrow. Yaaaaay.

This is a bad norther, though. I was outside last weekend when it hit. Just a huge blast of freezing air.

Man, this cold sucks too because it was eighty degrees last Friday and my school switched from heating to air conditioning. Oh well. I like the cold.

Not too much going on now, though. Have a buncha homework. I'm really procrastinatey lately.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

So I took a history quiz, and I never would have thought the Age of Empires would help me in life. I mean, it's not like this quiz means anything, but there was a question to which the answer was "Yamato", and apparently I'm one of the few people to get it right.

Then I started a new piece for piano, from my mom's request. It's the piece that's played on Taiwanese garbage trucks (...Don't ask. It's like the equivalent of The Entertainer/ice cream trucks, I guess), so I heard it just about every day of my childhood. And it's like the only song my grandma knows, so when I can play it well I'm supposed to record it and send it to her.

When I got home I went for a run in my basement. I rolled up my sleeves + pants, and it felt pretty nice. It was like 10 F outside, and I doubt it was much warmer down there.

It's supposed to snow tomorrow, and I have my math midterm, and apparently my physics midterm. (Could've sworn it was on Thursday, but everyone says it's tomorrow. #-o ) A snow day/delay would be nice. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

DUDE DUDE DUDE! I know! Videogames have taught me so much history! It's intense. I get things right that are just straight out from games. It feels so cool.

Shouldn't it make you feel nerdY?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Had school, woke up at the rediculous toime of 7 am, while the past 2 months been going to bed at 5am.

Got to school, super yay, my timetable was blank, sorted it out, got put directly into top english class because I said even though I'm not very good and wouldn't have qualified, but they didn't check my results :P

Was boring.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Pissed this kid off because his gf broke up with him and we were chillin and texting him so he says hes gonna come to our neighbor hood and beat my [wagon].

Hes the kind of idiot who would actually try to pull out a knife in a real fight. So i'm either going to beat his [wagon], or send his [wagon] to jail for attempting murder.

Gonna such a hilarious day tomorrow. :lol:

What980.png

voicefb2.png

DUDE DUDE DUDE! I know! Videogames have taught me so much history! It's intense. I get things right that are just straight out from games. It feels so cool.

I wouldn't have known who united Germany otherwise.

Link to quiz link to quiz link to quiz.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Link to quiz link to quiz link to quiz.

You mean my quiz? It was an actual physical quiz for school (about Japanese history), and seeing as I have a snow day today and my teacher takes forever to grade, I doubt I'm getting it back any time soon.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

^ #-o

Well, had a half day due to a snow storm and I played halo 3 most of the time and now im here! ::'

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pissed this kid off because his gf broke up with him and we were chillin and texting him so he says hes gonna come to our neighbor hood and beat my [wagon].

Hes the kind of idiot who would actually try to pull out a knife in a real fight. So i'm either going to beat his [wagon], or send his [wagon] to jail for attempting murder.

Gonna such a hilarious day tomorrow. :lol:

So surprised, havent heard from the kid lmao.

Tomorrow might be interesting seeing as we have school. Can't [bleep]ing wait. :lol:

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Had a really boring day today; walked around town with my friends. -.-

Gave a piggy back ride to my friend's sister and put her frozen coke in my bag, all the coke went over my new top. And my feet are sore now >_>

Got some mail too which brightened up my day. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

School.

Got back from school, shoveled driveway.

Played Rs.

Shoveled driveway some more.

Went to work.

Left work.

Shoveled driveway some more.

Went on forums.

Going to shovel driveway some more.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti