Today...

Leoo

School started and I'm in classes with idiots and [bleep]s. :wall:

My feet hurt, these new shoes are killing me.

The highlight of my day was when I got to colour code my timetable which shows how boring it's been. -.-

:lol: Bear in the Big Blue House sounds interesting.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* Have you been drinking orange juice? :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

School started and I'm in classes with idiots and [bleep]s. :wall:

My feet hurt, these new shoes are killing me.

The highlight of my day was when I got to colour code my timetable which shows how boring it's been. -.-

:lol: Bear in the Big Blue House sounds interesting.

Your class sounds like my group of idiots.

BitBBH us epic win.If I wasn't such an Elmo fan,I'd have memorised its themesong instead of Elmo's World.(Wait,they have a theme song right?I may have confused this with another show)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Got IGCSE results back (only did maths/english).

Both were B's, which is pretty good...Very close to an A on maths, but then again very close to C on English so meh.

*doesn't have a class full of idiots, thanks to the fact they pick the classes by who did the best at the subjects :)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Woke up at 2am with my stomach feeling horrible.

Woke up at 4am and felt like I threw up a weeks worth of food.

Woke up at 6:30am and threw up stomach acid.

Been so thursty but I can't hold down and liquid. Just said [bleep] it and drank what I wanted. Held it own for maybe 3min and it came right back up.

I hate this.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Another boring school day.

At the end of the day we had an assembly for people with 3.0 gpa or higher. Free 1/4 gb flash drive.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Bad day huh Lent? I'm about to clean my house top to bottom (yay most exciting day) NOT. So can't wait until the end of March/April when we can move somewhere decent, 10 times bigger than this dump *deep breath* few more years and we'll buy a place.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Half school day today which is awesome. Boring classes as usual. Plan on doing nothing the rest of the day until its time for baseball.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Ordered - Mein Kampf 1&2, as a birthday present for myself.

Edit: Also ordered; Doro - Fear No Evil

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I ditched half of today at college to go to my old Secondary school library, see a bunch of 12 year olds playing Runescape and go HAHA I COULD PWN YOU NOOBS.

I went for other reasons obviously, but I couldn't help myself.

I also decided to give up on humanity today. Who needs human friendships when everybody is just a total [bleep]? -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I ditched half of today at college to go to my old Secondary school library, see a bunch of 12 year olds playing Runescape and go HAHA I COULD PWN YOU NOOBS.

I went for other reasons obviously, but I couldn't help myself.

I also decided to give up on humanity today. Who needs human friendships when everybody is just a total [bleep]? -.-

Friendships = free stuff

Today I sanitized some bottles and played ultimate frisbee.

Mmm ultimate frisbee.

Trying to convince my parents to let me go to my friend's funeral Saturday. They seem to believe I'll break down screaming, crying, and smashing through the coffin to get at him.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Mmm ultimate frisbee.

Trying to convince my parents to let me go to my friend's funeral Saturday. They seem to believe I'll break down screaming, crying, and smashing through the coffin to get at him.

Aw I'm sorry.

But surely if you want to go to your friends funeral, there's no chance in that happening? Tell them if you don't go, you'll never get any closure on the situation.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I don't think you could do that no matter how angry you are at him. And I think that's really rude of your parents because it could be an essential part of healing for you. If you didn't go this could be something you could regret for your entire life. Your parents piss me off too :P

Well, tomorrow little Raiden is going away to his nanna and grandad's house for the day/night. As much as I love him he's getting on my nerves. He has this new high pitched squeal that sounds horrible. It's his new thing "AHHHH!!!!" "ARRRHHJJ!!" and keeps going to see how loud he can get. Allllll day long. I need a break lol

Then Brent has been all lovely dovey lately, makes me wonder what he's done wrong lol First of all wanting to take me out to dinner and movies tomorrow night and in the morning take me to the travel agency to book a holiday to Fiji. Not that I'm complaining but this is so out of line for his behaviour :P I think that's why I'm marrying him, seems to be one of few people I can never seem to predict/figure out.

igoddessIsig.png

I was really hyped up as I just won my hockey game (4-3, really close but was an awesome game) and I am going to get some ice time in on sunday. But I get home and the freaking tank alert (we've got a septic tank and when this goes off it means it's close to filling which is bad) was going off AGAIN. It had gone off like a couple of days ago ... My brother's got a band concert and my parents are both there so I can't take a shower until they figure out if we can fix it... Which stinks, quite literally.