Today...

Leoo

I've gotten sick of my tv not working (broke the power cord, which is a funny story how) so I am thinking of setting my xbox up out the back, and moving the router out to there (as my room, where the router is) is too far away from the back to have a cord running from the router to the xbox, the down side is that the aircon out the back doesn't work well, you hardly notice it is on (the other two aircons, in my room and in the office, work excellently, too bad neither have a working tv <.< )

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Getting closer to becoming financially free :D 4 more shoppers, 3 new customers and a bridal expo coming up which will bring in a week or twos wages in 24 hours. I'm fantastic and getting better :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Cleaned my room, changed bed sheets, ordered a cigar cutter and 3 cigars.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Met a lady named Karylin whose father died today. Her mother is having a difficult time paying for the funeral costs so have offered to do a few jewellery parties with her friends and let her keep the profits. It won't be enough to cover the funeral but hopefully it'll be enough to make a bit of a difference :(

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Woke up at 1PM (SNOW DAY!)

Shoveled snow till 3ish

Played Majoras Mask till 5

Wished I had money for RS members

Talked on AIM forever....

6:30 Went to the school to prime set pieces for our play (WEST SIDE STORY WOO HOOO!)

Home at 11

Will be going to bed at like 4am (2hr delay)

Its cold as the 7th layer of hell here in PA and im smart enough to only wear short+undershirt

Sig

I'm kinda mad at my dad. I work hard at home, doing chores and stuff, I've made constant straight A's all my life, I don't get money from them but on rare occasions, and ... Well, that's all. I guess I've never gotten in trouble or anything, although they believe me getting an 88 on a progress report the end of the world. Anyways, though, I need some money for a few things, particularly lunch, forty dollars to be exact. He went off on a rant about it. He spends more money on cigars and diet pepsi in a week than I've asked for in the past two months.

It really grinds my gears.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not really. The cupcake lady denied me, because they couldn't really afford to advertise yet, and I can't find anyone else who needs fliers distributed, pluuuuus it's too cold to mow. And I can't really get hired as a true employee anywhere.

Not really. The cupcake lady denied me, because they couldn't really afford to advertise yet, and I can't find anyone else who needs fliers distributed, pluuuuus it's too cold to mow. And I can't really get hired as a true employee anywhere.

What are labor laws in Texas? Because in NC you can get a worker's permit at 14 and a half. Granted, it will be tough finding work and your hours are restricted, but you might be able to do something. Of course, that's really only if your desperate. If you do that though, places to apply to are big movie theaters and other places that have high turnovers.

Got report cards for this semester, all A's except for one B (math :wall: ). Uhhh yeah it was a pretty plain day. Oh, but my friend and I played an amusing joke on our band teacher. There's a speaker thing on the wall in every classroom. They're only used for when there's emergency announcements, things from the principal, etc. Well my friend decided to make a "beeeeeeeeeep" noise and said "the principal's calling you on the intercom" to the band teacher. So basically we watched our mid 40s - early 50 year old band teacher have a conversation with a one-way speaker multiple times throughout the class. ("Hello? HELLO? Well, she'll call back if it's important.") We repeated that about three times.

What are labor laws in Texas? Because in NC you can get a worker's permit at 14 and a half. Granted, it will be tough finding work and your hours are restricted, but you might be able to do something. Of course, that's really only if your desperate. If you do that though, places to apply to are big movie theaters and other places that have high turnovers.

Yeah, I'll probably carhop at Sonic when I turn 15. I think that's the labor law; 15 that is.

Woke up at 1PM (SNOW DAY!)

Shoveled snow till 3ish

Played Majoras Mask till 5

Talked on AIM forever....

Will be going to bed at like 4am (2hr delay)

Holy crap, that's weird. Yesterday I had a snow day and played majoras mask & chatted on aim/facebook all day, then today I had a 2 hour delay :shock:

wl7w9j.png

I'm kinda mad at my dad. I work hard at home, doing chores and stuff, I've made constant straight A's all my life, I don't get money from them but on rare occasions, and ... Well, that's all. I guess I've never gotten in trouble or anything, although they believe me getting an 88 on a progress report the end of the world. Anyways, though, I need some money for a few things, particularly lunch, forty dollars to be exact. He went off on a rant about it. He spends more money on cigars and diet pepsi in a week than I've asked for in the past two months.

40 dollars for lunch? Where the hell are you dining? lol the only time I'd give my son 40 dollars for lunch is if I'm taking the family out to a fancy restaurant. 40 bucks can get food for the whole family plus change if you play your cards right lol (plus putting money away in his secret account each week until he turns 25 that he won't know about) that's probably why he said no. I do think it's petty though that they complained you got an 88 on your report card. I would reward my son for that kind of grade. What kind of a rant was it? If it was referring to the lunch, I agree with him. As for spending money on cigars and diet pepsi, it's his money he does get to decide what he spends it on, so I wouldn't even bring that up or whatever you're trying to negotiate isn't even going to be heard. It will just end off going in to some kind of rant about "this is my house, my rules, don't like it then get out." If you approach your family and ask to negotiate pocket money for chores, I'm sure you can meet at least half way. I got 20 bucks a week when I was a teenager and I didn't really have to do much for it either, some dishes and clean the bathroom once a week. Also got 20 bucks per A I got in year 10, sent my dad broke. Hell, even my fiance's 13 year old brother negotiated $10.00 an hour.

igoddessIsig.png

40 dollars for lunch? Where the hell are you dining? lol the only time I'd give my son 40 dollars for lunch is if I'm taking the family out to a fancy restaurant. 40 bucks can get food for the whole family plus change if you play your cards right lol (plus putting money away in his secret account each week until he turns 25 that he won't know about) that's probably why he said no. I do think it's petty though that they complained you got an 88 on your report card. I would reward my son for that kind of grade. What kind of a rant was it? If it was referring to the lunch, I agree with him. As for spending money on cigars and diet pepsi, it's his money he does get to decide what he spends it on, so I wouldn't even bring that up or whatever you're trying to negotiate isn't even going to be heard. It will just end off going in to some kind of rant about "this is my house, my rules, don't like it then get out." If you approach your family and ask to negotiate pocket money for chores, I'm sure you can meet at least half way. I got 20 bucks a week when I was a teenager and I didn't really have to do much for it either, some dishes and clean the bathroom once a week. Also got 20 bucks per A I got in year 10, sent my dad broke. Hell, even my fiance's 13 year old brother negotiated $10.00 an hour.

If his school is anything like the 6 I've been to he has a lunch account that he can put money in so he doesn't have to keep bringing money to school. $40 should be able to last him a month of lunch.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yeah, I'm putting twenty dollars in there, and I have to buy some pens and a notepads and other school stuff. Plus I'll be needing to buy some clothes soon, damn. They'll probably pay for those if I show them how badly I need them.

My day did perk up quite a bit when they said we can visit a European motorcycle store in Houston when we visit my sister here in a couple weeks. They have Triumphs and Urals for sale there. I might even test ride the '09 Daytona (not a sport person, but it looks awesome).

They even have Americas in stock \'

Yeah, I'm putting twenty dollars in there, and I have to buy some pens and a notepads and other school stuff. Plus I'll be needing to buy some clothes soon, damn. They'll probably pay for those if I show them how badly I need them.

My day did perk up quite a bit when they said we can visit a European motorcycle store in Houston when we visit my sister here in a couple weeks. They have Triumphs and Urals for sale there. I might even test ride the '09 Daytona (not a sport person, but it looks awesome).

You should totally test drive the Ural both driver and side car.

Oh I see, I was gonna say wtf how much do you eat? hahaha

Edit: BOOYAAAA!!!! just conquered a 10km stair climb on the cross trainer - getting fitter and fitter =D>

igoddessIsig.png

My right leg feels dead.It turns to jelly and just collapses when I put my weight on it.I could blame my own stair climb (real stairs...18 floors up,18 floors down,wax on,wax off) or I could blame it on my bloodflow.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Feeling good. :thumbup: Just went to the city to pick up my records, and I ran into a friend, we decided to get an ice-cream together. They have got this wonderful coffee shop here in Middelburg. <3 They make their own icecream, so I had delicious yogurt/banana icecream. <3 And a cup of coffee. It was nice, because it wasn't planned. ::'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Today is my first anniversery of being a member of Tip.It!

It's been brilliant so far, and the rollback lost me 200/300 posts, so that was kinda annoying. Anyhow, still going strong, and I hope the best for my future!

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Well, I'm in the top five percent of my class. I guess that's cool.

I just wish my parents made a bigger deal about it. They're the ones that care, I could care less how well I do in school. I'm not even learning anything. But they never really celebrate my good grades. Just get mad at me for my bad ones. It kinda makes me mad. :/